Factcheck.org: judging Obama's presidency based on FACTS not hyperbole or rhetoric

You completely dismiss where the downturn began. The graph included, and the one at the link show that the downturn began when the Congress went from GOP to Democrat control.

Where is the evidence that makes a piss bit of difference?

In the link provided, you idiot.

Where is the evidence that the democratic congress had anything to do with the downturn, moron? Timing does not equal causation.

More OWS bullshit from Duhkeeleez, the latest dolt at this board.
What is "corporate greed"? Can you even define it? Do you know any corporation that does not want to make money? Even the non profits?
Know who the largest lobbyist in DC is? Of course not.

Corporate greed is when CEOs and shareholders fuck over whoever they can in order to pad their bank accounts. I can't even believe you're too stupid to get that.

No, obviously the object is to make a profit, but non profits can't make a profit... so you're dumb.

The largest lobbying firm in the US is the US Chamber of Commerce. Next is General Electric.

Never even said a word about Wall Street, you are proving to be a babbling retard. Can you think of any other insults you can use to deflect my posts, or are you just going to be the boards broken record?
How many companies fuck over people to make a profit? How long do they stay in business doing that?
Yeah, you're not too bright. We get it.
The Chamber is typically made up of small businesses. I guess they're fucking over customers too.
Non profits make profit all the time. They can't afford to pay salaries and overhead otherwise.
You really are an ill informed tool, aren't you Duh-killeez?

A lot of companies fuck people over to make a profit, and stay in business quite a while. Like our three major oil companies, five major media corporations, Monsanto, etc.
Non-profits do not make a profit, you're just too retarded to figure out simple math.
Code:
Profit = Earnings - Input Costs
Input costs are salaries and overhead, and in a non-profit organization IF there happens to be any earnings left after input costs are paid, they must be donated and not kept as profit.
You are obviously the ill informed tool, you are just too arrogant and pretentious to see the truth in yourself.

Corporate greed is when CEOs and shareholders fuck over whoever they can in order to pad their bank accounts. I can't even believe you're too stupid to get that.

No, obviously the object is to make a profit, but non profits can't make a profit... so you're dumb.

The largest lobbying firm in the US is the US Chamber of Commerce. Next is General Electric.

Never even said a word about Wall Street, you are proving to be a babbling retard. Can you think of any other insults you can use to deflect my posts, or are you just going to be the boards broken record?
How many companies fuck over people to make a profit? How long do they stay in business doing that?
The Chamber is typically made up of small businesses. I guess they're fucking over customers too.
Non profits make profit all the time. They can't afford to pay salaries and overhead otherwise.

A lot of companies fuck people over to make a profit, and stay in business quite a while. Like our three major oil companies, five major media corporations, Monsanto, etc.
Non-profits do not make a profit, you're just too retarded to figure out simple math.
Code:
Input costs are salaries and overhead, and in a non-profit organization IF there happens to be any earnings left after input costs are paid, they must be donated and not kept as profit.
You are obviously the ill informed tool, you are just too arrogant and pretentious to see the truth in yourself.

Ah, yes..."non profits"! I'm from Massachusetts...home of Citizen's Energy...a non profit started by the Kennedy clan. I think at one point not long ago Joe Kennedy was pulling in a cool $600,000 a year as the head of Citizen's...his sister Elizabeth was pulling around $250,000 a year as a "marketing consultant" and Kennedy cousin, Pete Smith was making almost $500,000 a year as the COO. All for positions that afforded them plenty of time off to enjoy the "Kennedy lifestyle"! Yeah, those "input costs" sure do add up!

You might want to become a bit more "informed" about a lot of the "non profits" out there, Uh...many of them are simply a gravy train for the well connected.

the absurdity of you liarberals touting Ofucktardbama as the greatest person since Jesus !!!!!!!

you ALL make me want to :puke3: ......., all over you :lmao:
:up:

that son-of-a-bitch has caused more mayhem with our constitution than any president in Americas history.

he along with ALL you liberfools hate America !! and it puzzles me as to why ?

the absurdity of you liarberals touting Ofucktardbama as the greatest person since Jesus !!!!!!!

you ALL make me want to :puke3: ......., all over you :lmao:
:up:

that son-of-a-bitch has caused more mayhem with our constitution than any president in Americas history.

he along with ALL you liberfools hate America !! and it puzzles me as to why ?

First, the OP critiques Obama, not compares him to Jesus.
Second, it's pretty clear you don't know what you're talking about. Bush was clearly the one who "caused more mayhem with our constitution"...
Third, liberals do not hate America, they just see things differently than you or I do. Past that, labels are meant to divide people and we could use a little less of that in this country these days. Labels and symbols are fore the symbol-minded.

Obama is doing a great job. One victory after another.

All Republicans have left is a glitchy website.

Code:

Ah, yes..."non profits"! I'm from Massachusetts...home of Citizen's Energy...a non profit started by the Kennedy clan. I think at one point not long ago Joe Kennedy was pulling in a cool $600,000 a year as the head of Citizen's...his sister Elizabeth was pulling around $250,000 a year as a "marketing consultant" and Kennedy cousin, Pete Smith was making almost $500,000 a year as the COO. All for positions that afforded them plenty of time off to enjoy the "Kennedy lifestyle"! Yeah, those "input costs" sure do add up!

You might want to become a bit more "informed" about a lot of the "non profits" out there, Uh...many of them are simply a gravy train for the well connected.

Those are loopholes in the system provided by your government. Non-profit corporations are seen as a citizen in the eyes of government, and therefore the incomes of those working within the NPO are considered input costs. It is the organization itself which may not make a profit.

From soup to nuts though, buddy, what you just said is the exact kind of shit I was talking about earlier. How do you think Joe and Elizabeth got away with it?

Code:

Oh and here's DUHkilleez with another drive by moment.
Remind us how oil companies are 'screwing us over" when the government makes more money per gallon than the companies do. Remind us how Monsanto is screwing people over. Are they holding people down and making them buy their products?
Just because a non profit does not technically make a profit does not mean they are not profitable. They must be to stay in business. No company can stay in business and be unprofitable. I realize that is a blinding flash of the obvious for anyone with at least 2 functioning brain cells. But DUHkilleez hasnt gotten that far.
I see who the ignorant, arrogant, and pretentious prick is. And it is DUHKilleez.

Code:

Those are loopholes in the system provided by your government. Non-profit corporations are seen as a citizen in the eyes of government, and therefore the incomes of those working within the NPO are considered input costs. It is the organization itself which may not make a profit.

From soup to nuts though, buddy, what you just said is the exact kind of shit I was talking about earlier. How do you think Joe and Elizabeth got away with it?

I think they get away with it because so many naive people assume that if it's a "non profit" it's wonderful and has to be so much better than those nasty old "for profits". So you've got people like the Kennedy's using Citizens as their private slush fund, providing them with handsome salaries for jobs that they barely have to show up for while they can pat themselves on the back for their "humanitarian" efforts.

Forum List

Back