Factors that have made this country so darn divided

OP- RW fake news, bs/hate propaganda for 30 years that have produced another planet that the rest of the world doesn't recognize- and pure GOP obstruction for 30+ that keep pander to the rich tax rates and policy in place and wreck the nonrich and the country.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
You're the misinformed "genius who believes the rich pay too much in taxes, blacks are given too much, it's the poor's and middle class's own fault they're falling apart. It's not New BS GOP gov't policy, everyone got lazy. RW idiocy, dupe... Is Obama a dictator or a pussy? The dupes believe both! LOL. I know, a tax cut for the rich and cut SS.... At least Trump isn't so duped (beyond that)...we hope.

OP- RW fake news, bs/hate propaganda for 30 years that have produced another planet that the rest of the world doesn't recognize- and pure GOP obstruction for 30+ that keep pander to the rich tax rates and policy in place and wreck the nonrich and the country.

You're the misinformed "genius who believes the rich pay too much in taxes, blacks are given too much, it's the poor's and middle class's own fault they're falling apart. It's not New BS GOP gov't policy, everyone got lazy. RW idiocy, dupe... Is Obama a dictator or a pussy? The dupes believe both! LOL. I know, a tax cut for the rich and cut SS.... At least Trump isn't so duped (beyond that)...we hope.

What's sad is that you'd support any fascist policy your side would put up. You would silence anything you disagree with and you'd lie about anything to get your way. To you the ends justify the means.

giphy.gif

What's sad is that you'd support any fascist policy your side would put up. You would silence anything you disagree with and you'd lie about anything to get your way. To you the ends justify the means.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Reality is so depressing, ain't it, superdupe?

giphy.gif

Is it? Your side is getting it's collective asses kicked every day.

giphy.gif
ONE lie I tell, dupe? Look up fascism, dunce. It' s corporate/capitalist/Nationalist dictatorship or in that direction, fool (or the fears about Trump). Like Hitler or 1984. NOT like Fascist Liberalism drivel. Thank God Trump is not as dumb as his dupe brigade...

giphy.gif

ONLY ON FOX!!! How's the Hillary SP coming? Enjoy the huge tax cut for the rich and the corrupt GOP bubble AGAIN, dupe. Otherwise, I hope Trump is a gd genius at deals...a helluva a lot more than the GOP has allowed the last 30 years.

giphy.gif
ONE lie I tell, dupe? Look up fascism, dunce. It' s corporate/capitalist/Nationalist dictatorship or in that direction, fool (or the fears about Trump). Like Hitler or 1984. NOT like Fascist Liberalism drivel. Thank God Trump is not as dumb as his dupe brigade...

Fascism is a tool, nothing more. It can be used by anyone. For a guy who claims to be so damned smart you really aren't.

giphy.gif

ONLY ON FOX!!! How's the Hillary SP coming? Enjoy the huge tax cut for the rich and the corrupt GOP bubble AGAIN, dupe.

You're getting your asses kicked every day boy. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. The problem is that what we are seeing is simply a delaying action. The parties are two sides of the same coin.

giphy.gif

ONLY ON FOX!!! How's the Hillary SP coming? Enjoy the huge tax cut for the rich and the corrupt GOP bubble AGAIN, dupe.

You're getting your asses kicked every day boy. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. The problem is that what we are seeing is simply a delaying action. The parties are two sides of the same coin.
Trumps's tweets and EOs have done nothing so far, dupe.

LOL, "dupe" he is getting every cabinet member and he will get Gorsuch. You're losing on every side. For now.

giphy.gif

Everyone who's duped knows it lol...Trump has left you dupes in the dust. So easy to fool. Just parrot the BS during the campaign...

LOL, "dupe" he is getting every cabinet member and he will get Gorsuch. You're losing on every side. For now.
That's fine. Let's see what they actually DO, dupe- I see Gorsuch not doing a gd thing on abortion, the dupes' misinformed obsession. I sort of hope businessmen take over politics, not braying misinformed hyperpartisan jackasses .like the New BS GOP and the Fox/Rush/WHATEVER dupes...

Everyone who's duped knows it lol...Trump has left you dupes in the dust. So easy to fool. Just parrot the BS during the campaign...

You really are quite the moron kid. This is what Obama did for you.....
2010 he lost you the House.
2012 he lost you the Senate.
2016 he lost you the Presidency, not to mention all of those Governorships and State Houses.

But don't be afraid the Pubs will get you to the same place, just slower.

My goodness the hate/bs GOP propaganda machine/infotainment for hater dupes sure is fun! Too bad the more you watch, the less you know and the more dangerous you are for the country and the world.

My goodness the hate/bs GOP propaganda machine/infotainment for hater dupes sure is fun! Too bad the more you watch, the less you know and the more dangerous you are for the country and the world.

Denial is very unbecoming on a loser. You've lost and you are losing. For now.

You really are quite the moron kid. This is what Obama did for you.....
2010 he lost you the House.
2012 he lost you the Senate.
2016 he lost you the Presidency, not to mention all of those Governorships and State Houses.

But don't be afraid the Pubs will get you to the same place, just slower.
Putin, Comey, and Hillary as portrayed for 25 years ie MISINFORMATION lost the presidency for intelligent domestic policy- a country of fools. But hopefully Trump isn't as stupid as his campaign rhetoric.

giphy.gif

you got 3 million fewer votes

people reject rightwingnut ideas when they're asked about issues.

keep it up, bubalah

Forum List

Back