Fake news alert: "Palestinians bombed their own hospital"

I'm trying to find the truth Carl

Ignoring it is the spirit of being a tool

~S~
No you're not Sparky. You're looking for OPPORTUNITIES to discredit Israel.

When thugs break into a home, kill the family in the most brutal ways, flees with a kidnapped family member, and someone in the neighborhood gives the thugs sanctuary, the cops have to do whatever it takes to get the thugs and rescue the hostage

But here some of you are critiquing the cop and doing everything in your power to discredit the police.

You are being motivated by the Spirit of Hamas

Gentlemen idiots, I'm telling you all at once.
A Palestinian missile carries a maximum of 10 kilograms of TNT. This is enough to blow up a barn, but not a building with an area of more than 1000 m2.
So forget your idiotic stories about them blowing themselves up.
I can't stand fucking assholes.

~S~

Thank you. But my guess is that he will dismiss that as a "conspiracy theory," even though false flags have been proven, historically. And they keep happening, over and over again.

I think you pinpointed the problem here. This site is extremely mainstream, many here believe what they're told by the TV… not realizing we have a controlled media that's in bed with the government. Basically a state-run media. So, most here seem blissfully unaware of false flags or the reality of how alphabet agencies orchestrate events in order to create an outcome.

Most here probably believe the official 9/11 story. And fall for every other false flag.

A Palestinian missile carries a maximum of 10 kilograms of TNT. This is enough to blow up a barn, but not a building with an area of more than 1000 m2.
So you are a civil engineer, plus have a degree in explosives ?

2. There are reports that Hamas had munitions stored at the hospital (not an uncommon practice), and an explosion would have set off secondary and tertiary explosions,

3. The number 500 comes from the Palestinian Health Ministry, a Hamas entity, with the credibility of a warthog.

In 15 years, 12,000 Palestinian rockets killed a total of 33 Israelis.

But Israel wants us to believe it was one of these wayward rockets that killed 500 people last night?

Sorry war criminals, we don't buy your stupid lies!

Just pointing out.

If the rocket engine failed inflight and stopped burning, you have to add in the rocket fuel to the explosive mixture as the "TNT" would ignite remaining fuel.

WW

So your theory is Hamas must have been storing explosives in the hospital that were set off when the Islamic Jihad rocket hit the hospital.

Democratic Israeli airstrike on a hospital in Gaza - more than 800 dead.

"Criminal Russian airstrike" on a hospital in Mariupol - three women got dirty during staged filming, one gave birth, the building was not damaged.

So your theory is Hamas must have been storing explosives in the hospital that were set off when the Islamic Jihad rocket hit the hospital.
If right now the russians hit the MI6 building in London with several missiles, no one in the world will even pay attention. They'll say, "Who knows what could have exploded there, maybe they were testing their own missile, and it went off, and then all the explosives that those cocksuckers kept there detonated." Isn't it true?

Forum List

Back