Fake news alert: "Palestinians bombed their own hospital"

The point is that truth and accuracy is important, and it's not wise to automatically believe whatever you're told. Ever heard of the saying, the first casualty of war is truth?

Did you also believe the "babies pulled out of incubators" story that was the catalyst for the first Gulf War back in the early 90s? After hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians were killed, it turns out that the babies pulled out of incubator story was a well-orchestrated lie. As was the "weapons of mass destruction" pretext.

Never heard the babies pulled out of incubators story.

And spare me the truth and accuracy after all the stuff automatically believes from the Ukraine war.

And spare me the truth and accuracy after all the stuff automatically believes from the Ukraine war.

Well that explains a lot. How can people learn from history when they don't know history?

If you're interested in what basically gave the green light to the first Gulf War, watch this:

And maybe you left out a word, but I'm not sure what you meant in your second sentence. Who automatically believed what? I didn't even get involved in that topic at all, I didn't take a side and I certainly didn't automatically believe whatever I was told about it.

She insists it's a LIE.

But that's not certain. It is what SHE chooses to believe. And it is irrelevant to what's going on now in Israel.

IDF-affiliated accounts are sharing this video serve as “proof” that Hamas bombed the Gaza Baptist Hospital.

Only problem?
This video is from August of 2022.

No doubt munitions were stored there. They do it all the time.

Wow. Just wow. Now I see why you're so quick to jump on board with yet another war. You believe even what has been clearly proven to be propaganda!

Sigh. That just goes to show, when someone really wants to believe something, they'll find a way to do it.

Wow. Just wow. Now I see why you're so quick to jump on board with yet another war. You believe even what has been clearly proven to be propaganda!

Sigh. That just goes to show, when someone really wants to believe something, they'll find a way to do it.
I'm assuming "you" is me. Amnesty International (not an unbiased organization) simply said, "they got no evidence for the story '

They did NOT say, the story is categorically NOT true.

The fact is, WE don't know. You don't Know either

Now back to ISRAEL 2023 It's not 1992.
.what atrocity is a LIE, and what EVIDENCE do you have that ISRAEL is lying

Last edited:
From the LA TIMES

Amnesty International, for instance, said its inquiries in April, 1991, shortly after the Gulf War ended, “found no reliable evidence that Iraqi forces had caused the deaths of babies by removing them or ordering their removal from incubators.”

That means they were unable to say with certainty. "No, IT WAS A LIE"

Last edited:
IDF-affiliated accounts are sharing this video serve as “proof” that Hamas bombed the Gaza Baptist Hospital.

Only problem?
This video is from August of 2022.

Did Hamas use this hospital as a human shield?

Also, Israel seems to be telling people where they're going to bomb.

Last edited:
But accuracy is important, and I see so many people still talking about "beheaded babies" without realizing that they backtracked on that and the current status is unconfirmed.

Based upon this reporting......we need pictures as proof?

October 16, 2023, 6:03 PM

TEL AVIV, Israel -- "You won't see rape, there's no rape in this video... We won't show you beheaded babies," a senior Israeli officer said to a small group of journalists, saying such images existed but would not be shown.
At a playground, he wonders in Arabic, "Where are the kids?" The duo set fire to one house, shoot an encroaching dog, and shoot another old man through a darkened screen. They are parsimonious with their ammunition, and chillingly unhurried as they pick through the tidy vegetable gardens and open the latches of wooden fences.

In another house, a gunman sticks the muzzle of his rifle into a room inhabited by a family. It's a mash of colors. In one, a terrorist is standing on an Israeli man's chest and shoots him point-blank in the face.
Then, the scenes of bloodied bedrooms start to blur. The rooms and the gore are the same -- it's how the bodies are arrayed in death that's different. There are so many children. Some are jam-packed together in a slippery mass of human flesh. Huge blood stains streak the tiles.

So many of the bodies are burnt. It was unclear if this was because they were set fire to or if it was from the grenade blasts. Other videos show Israeli first responders trying to put out the still-smoldering skeletal remains of victims -- with water bottles, as if watering a parched plant.
In another video, a grenade was apparently tossed into one of the bomb shelters that line the roads in southern Israel. It was filled with partygoers who'd left the Supernova music festival. The camera shows a flash of limbs, some dismembered, some still attached to writhing, screaming bodies. A selfie camera shows a young man weeping, while someone croaks hoarsely in the background, "help, help." Hamas then drags survivors out, some by their hair, to trucks, and then batters them some more in the backs of the pickups on the way to Gaza.

Hamas in IDF uniforms:
There's a video from inside Israel's main base bordering Gaza. A group of about 20 young Israel women in pajamas cower in an outdoor concrete duck-and-cover. The female soldiers are unarmed and are screaming at the sound of the bullets and the explosions. Then, at one point, the girl shooting the selfie video sees an armed man on the far side of the shelter.There's a video from inside Israel's main base bordering Gaza. A group of about 20 young Israel women in pajamas cower in an outdoor concrete duck-and-cover. The female soldiers are unarmed and are screaming at the sound of the bullets and the explosions. Then, at one point, the girl shooting the selfie video sees an armed man on the far side of the shelter. She asks, "Who is that man?" He's a Hamas fighter, calmly standing there. Then the video ends.

The horror as Israeli authorities show footage of Hamas atrocities: Reporter's Notebook

The point being that Hamas stores weapons where there are people, so they know Israel will strike and kill Palestinians. This is a deliberate policy of Hamas who don't care about their own people.
Also Israel's policy of not attacking those targets, for that reason.

"The US does not have "all the facts" about what happened to a hospital in Gaza, the Pentagon's deputy spokesman said""
Strange, they knew all about Bucha beforehand.
And this is, of course, bullshit, as usual. There are two strike groups nearby, satellites are studying every inch of it

Last edited:

Forum List

Back