Fake News CBS is ramping up the Anti Russian propaganda

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
60 minutes is on right now with an hour long anti Putin propaganda piece....LOL....its amusing but the American people are stupid and will believe this garbage.

Preview: Poisoned

That's the piece its talking about....YAWN.

60 minutes is on right now with an hour long anti Putin propaganda piece....LOL....its amusing but the American people are stupid and will believe this garbage.

So you are standing up for Putin?

Please point out what you think are lies?
Sure am. I love a strong leader. All of its lies. They even toss it in the end...and yet this is no evidence the Kremlin had any hand in these attacks....LOL yeah laugh how that's the LAST thing you say. Such garbage.

McCain made it quite clear: have the evidence produced or get prepared to be reduced.

Can't hide this time, Trump.

McCain made it quite clear: have the evidence produced or get prepared to be reduced.

How can you provide evidence on a secret tap? We know there was an October FISA warrant on the Trump Tower server, but no agency has so far made the details public.

60 Minutes had NO EVIDENCE that Vladimir Putin committed any crime.

But they wanted us to believe that Vladimir Kara-Murza - who is an an associate of the mother of all neocrazies John "The Canary" McCain - was poisoned by Vladimir.Putin

Bullshit

In my case case 60 minutes you failed . Instead of conducting investigatory reporting you allowed the program to be used for propaganda purposes.

Yeah, I know we've always had anti-America traitors like the OP but they still disgust me.

And I really hate that my taxes support them.

How can you provide evidence on a secret tap? We know there was an October FISA warrant on the Trump Tower server, but no agency has so far made the details public.

Here ya go, StooopidSteeve. Here's your proof.

5473c377f715d9ea482fde26fea63f05.jpg

The Oct. Fisa warrant was not for Trump.. was for the Russian Banks investigations..

BBC, Jan. 12, 2017: On 15 October, the US secret intelligence court issued a warrant to investigate two Russian banks. This news was given to me by several sources and corroborated by someone I will identify only as a senior member of the US intelligence community. He would never volunteer anything – giving up classified information would be illegal – but he would confirm or deny what I had heard from other sources. …

Neither Mr Trump nor his associates are named in the Fisa order, which would only cover foreign citizens or foreign entities – in this case the Russian banks. But ultimately, the investigation is looking for transfers of money from Russia to the United States, each one, if proved, a felony offence.

These stories, which were based on anonymous sources and have not been confirmed, do not support Trump’s claims that “President Obama was tapping my phones in October,” or that the alleged wiretapping was illegal.

First, the president has no role in the FBI’s decision to seek a warrant or the FISA court’s approval for one, as explained in a 2006 story by the New York Times on how the FISA application process works. The warrant application would be initiated by the FBI and presented to the FISA court by Justice Department attorneys.

Examining Trump’s Wiretap Claim

You worship Putin so much, why not move to Moscow for a year or two. Then come back to USMB and tells your honest thoughts. Come on big talker, grow some balls and follow your dream. I know a few Russian naturalized US citizens and none have any intention of returning to the Motherland.
Just do it.

The Oct. Fisa warrant was not for Trump.. was for the Russian Banks investigations..

BBC, Jan. 12, 2017: On 15 October, the US secret intelligence court issued a warrant to investigate two Russian banks. This news was given to me by several sources and corroborated by someone I will identify only as a senior member of the US intelligence community. He would never volunteer anything – giving up classified information would be illegal – but he would confirm or deny what I had heard from other sources. …

Neither Mr Trump nor his associates are named in the Fisa order, which would only cover foreign citizens or foreign entities – in this case the Russian banks. But ultimately, the investigation is looking for transfers of money from Russia to the United States, each one, if proved, a felony offence.

These stories, which were based on anonymous sources and have not been confirmed, do not support Trump’s claims that “President Obama was tapping my phones in October,” or that the alleged wiretapping was illegal.

First, the president has no role in the FBI’s decision to seek a warrant or the FISA court’s approval for one, as explained in a 2006 story by the New York Times on how the FISA application process works. The warrant application would be initiated by the FBI and presented to the FISA court by Justice Department attorneys.

Examining Trump’s Wiretap Claim

We do not where/how Ms Louise Mensch obtained her information .

She states that the Obama Administration was able to obtain the warrant AFTER THEY DELETED TRUMP'S NAME FROM THE APPLICATION.

We shall see what evidence is eventually released.

But they wanted us to believe that Vladimir Kara-Murza - who is an an associate of the mother of all neocrazies John "The Canary" McCain - was poisoned by Vladimir.Putin

Bullshit

In my case case 60 minutes you failed . Instead of conducting investigatory reporting you allowed the program to be used for propaganda purposes.

You are the propagandist here. Putin is a murderous thug. I suppose being a Trump supporter means that you like thugs. Putin is a murderer many times over.

Bullshit

You are the propagandist here. Putin is a murderous thug. I suppose being a Trump supporter means that you like thugs. Putin is a murderer many times over.

Yo dingle berry

I am not defending Vladimir Putin.

If someone has a complaint against Putin it should be adjudicated by the proper authorities.

My position is that he is not guilty because the demo_rats' butts are hurting and they are looking for a scapegoat to blame.

Washington Post:

The exaggerated Russian threat helps justify bloated military budgets and unify increasingly fractious allies. As Robert Hunter, the former U.S. ambassador to NATO, recently observed: “Allegations of Russian interference in the U.S. election campaign become a tool to limit, if not cripple, President Trump’s attempts to change the downward course of U.S. and Western relations with Russia.”

In the targeting of Trump, too many liberals have joined in fanning a neo-McCarthyite furor, working to discredit those who seek to deescalate U.S.-Russian tensions, and dismissing anyone expressing doubts about the charges of hacking or collusion as a Putin apologist.

Opinion | Neo-McCarthyite furor around Russia is counterproductive

Last edited:
Lying about Russia only goes so far. Russia should put an end to it. Sanction the US. Something.

Forum List

Back