Fake News CNN Outed the Wrong Guy

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Sue them for billions.

“According to an analysis by BuzzFeed, the CNN–WWE GIF that President Donald Trump tweeted last week was not the same as the one created by HanAssholeSolo, which means CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski outed the wrong guy.” A guy who is not a public figure, so traditional libel rules — not the “actual malice” standard of New York Times v. Sullivan — apply.

If BuzzFeed is correct, it appears CNN's Andrew Kaczynski outed the wrong guy

Oh he's got a lawsuit for certain. I'm trying to remember where I read it the the one meme by Hans******whatever's had no sound. But the one Trump used did. Whoa geeze! How many screw ups can CNN make already?

:lol:

President Trump is exposing them for the vindictive, unprofessional losers they are. I used to watch CNN a couple of hours a week. Now it's a couple minutes a week, just long enough to see they still suck.

The Counterfeit News Network is reeling......

xmAPBFD.jpg

God damn, you guys are fucking morons. CNN has said all along that the gif Hansolo made wasn't the final version, that someone altered it again before the orange shitlord tweeted it. Who did the final revision is still unknown.

Even hansoloasshole PUBLICLY ADMITTED ON REDDIT that he was thrilled Trump used his gif, even if slightly modified.

Meanwhile.....Monsanto continues to it's ruthless, aggressive takeover of the US Dairy supply chain. But by all means lets keep talking about Tweets.

Oh he's got a lawsuit for certain. I'm trying to remember where I read it the the one meme by Hans******whatever's had no sound. But the one Trump used did. Whoa geeze! How many screw ups can CNN make already?

:lol:
Trump owns them.

Love love love love love it.

God damn, you guys are fucking morons. CNN has said all along that the gif Hansolo made wasn't the final version, that someone altered it again before the orange shitlord tweeted it. Who did the final revision is still unknown.

Even hansoloasshole PUBLICLY ADMITTED ON REDDIT that he was thrilled Trump used his gif, even if slightly modified.
What's that have to do with the left loving billion dollar corporations going after private citizens for exercising their free speech?

What's that have to do with the left loving billion dollar corporations going after private citizens for exercising their free speech?

They did no such thing, liar.

DD--aX0WAAMcwVM.jpg

Forum List

Back