Fake News Libturd Style

Why weren't the GOP and Trump emails hacked?
What emails? Umm, hey cupcake, Trump was a private citizen. Why would the Cossacks be interested in his emails?
You go on believing in a conspiracy.

If they did hack Trump's emails, it might have been just boring stuff - no scandal - so no reason to share.

No question Hillary's emails were hacked but it was largely due to her making it so easy. She was so reckless. I bet Trump has better security.

Not all Dems were hacked. Obama wasn't hacked. It's called security. I think Hillary and the DNC had security similar to what the Obamacare website had, which is to say they had none that an amateur hacker couldn't easily get around. That is why they were exposed. And the libs act more outraged over the hacking than over the dirty secrets revealed. Hillary lied her ass off about the content and devices. And the left stomps their feet like children and cry about the mean old hackers exposing them. I remember when they loved whistle blowers.

Assange has taken credit so is the left now saying that he works for Russia?
The CIA and NSA say it was the Russians and they did it to help Trump. And there is no evidence Hillary's was hacked. Ay caramba. Read something, GOP chumps.
They won't. They are happy because it affected their opponent and that is more important to them than evidence that a foreign state directly attempted to influence. There is no way of knowing whether or not it a tually made a difference in the election, but tbat isnt the point. Americans should be outraged. The fact that some are going so far as to justify and applaud it is beyond disconcerting. It's disgusting.
Again, influence how?

If they did hack Trump's emails, it might have been just boring stuff - no scandal - so no reason to share.

No question Hillary's emails were hacked but it was largely due to her making it so easy. She was so reckless. I bet Trump has better security.

Not all Dems were hacked. Obama wasn't hacked. It's called security. I think Hillary and the DNC had security similar to what the Obamacare website had, which is to say they had none that an amateur hacker couldn't easily get around. That is why they were exposed. And the libs act more outraged over the hacking than over the dirty secrets revealed. Hillary lied her ass off about the content and devices. And the left stomps their feet like children and cry about the mean old hackers exposing them. I remember when they loved whistle blowers.

The CIA and NSA say it was the Russians and they did it to help Trump. And there is no evidence Hillary's was hacked. Ay caramba. Read something, GOP chumps.
They won't. They are happy because it affected their opponent and that is more important to them than evidence that a foreign state directly attempted to influence. There is no way of knowing whether or not it a tually made a difference in the election, but tbat isnt the point. Americans should be outraged. The fact that some are going so far as to justify and applaud it is beyond disconcerting. It's disgusting.

Hmmmmm.....
Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu
And money was also sent to groups supporting Bibb. It's not illegal.

What Russia did is. Are you saying this is a good thing?
What was illegal?
Hacking computers is generally considered illegal.

I'm Comey speech he said more than likely our enemies received classified information off of Hillary's unsecured server.
They also said there was no evidence it was hacked and that it was safer than the State Department's which HAS been hacked.
She should be in jail. She used an illegal email account. Comedy said more than likely our enemies received classified information, because of her email.
Comey also said he did not think it warranted charges and there was no evidence it was ever hacked.
Imagine him saying that about a Clinton, and we have obama who will not prosecute one of his own.
Factcheck.org lays it out pretty clearly. There were three questionable emails that were mismarked. There was nothing Warrenton charges according to Comey.
What about the 30,000?

Hmmmmm.....
Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu
And money was also sent to groups supporting Bibb. It's not illegal.

What Russia did is. Are you saying this is a good thing?
What was illegal?
Hacking computers is generally considered illegal.
How is that influencing voters? What is that evidence?

I'm Comey speech he said more than likely our enemies received classified information off of Hillary's unsecured server.
They also said there was no evidence it was hacked and that it was safer than the State Department's which HAS been hacked.
She should be in jail. She used an illegal email account. Comedy said more than likely our enemies received classified information, because of her email.
Comey also said he did not think it warranted charges and there was no evidence it was ever hacked.
Imagine him saying that about a Clinton, and we have obama who will not prosecute one of his own.
Factcheck.org lays it out pretty clearly. There were three questionable emails that were mismarked. There was nothing Warrenton charges according to Comey.
Tell that to Petraeus.

What emails? Umm, hey cupcake, Trump was a private citizen. Why would the Cossacks be interested in his emails?

Again, influence how?
I'm not sure we will know the degree to which it affected the election, but I'm sure it had some influence. Either way, that is water under the bridge now.

Are you OK with this happening? Or, do you think we should take it seriously? Do you see it as undermining the integrity of our elections?

I do.

Tell that to Petraeus.
Petraeus' case was completely different.

Again, influence how?
I'm not sure we will know the degree to which it affected the election, but I'm sure it had some influence. Either way, that is water under the bridge now.

Are you OK with this happening? Or, do you think we should take it seriously? Do you see it as undermining the integrity of our elections?

I do.
No, no you don't get off with that response, influence the election is a huge word. How did they influence voters? That has to be the question to answer since it is the accusation. Come on how?

Tell that to Petraeus.
How?

How did it affect the election? Come on girl you keep posting more fake crap!

Tell that to Petraeus.
Not really since Hillary's maid sent some of those classified emails. Same thing.

What exactly did Putin do?

Tell that to Petraeus.
Not really since Hillary's maid sent some of those classified emails. Same thing.
No matter if she had classified emails or not, the mere person Hitlery was does not give a maid clearance!

More hypocritical thought by fake news Libs!

What is wrong is you should care that a foreign power interfered in our elections.

Maybe next time it will be the GOP that is hacked.

We don't even know what is true and what is false and you assholes don't care as long as your guy wins.
The DEMs left all the doors wide open to anyone with a burned out 286 to hack the DNC.
And they want to run the fucking country??????????
The REPs triple locked down their computer systems.
Who would YOU rather have entrusted with the security of the country.
"But mommy! Those bad men discovered what a lying piece of shit I am and told everyone! Shouldn't they get a spanking too????". Yeah fucking RIGHT. Fucking LIB children!
Even CIA has said EXPLICITLY!! they have NO evidence that Russia affected the election. Fuck man. Everything these LIB jerk-offs are claiming is from 'anonymous sources'.
What a fucking JOKE!!!!
Washington Post??????? Fucking Gold Star of Fake News!

Exactly! All morning it's been someone connected to Russia what's that actually mean? Oh yeah, no one knows and it's faked

Again, influence how?

I do.
No, no you don't get off with that response, influence the election is a huge word. How did they influence voters? That has to be the question to answer since it is the accusation. Come on how?

Yes. I can. Who are you to make demands when you won't even answer questions?

There is no objective way right now to measure the damage done by the hacks, releasing to wikileaks, Russian propagated fake news, etc.

I think it would be naive to assume there was no effect. You can look at the proliferation of fake news and conspiracy theories spawned by all this, as one example and the willingness of people to believe it. You think it hasn't influenced opinions? There has been little attempt to critically analyze the material in its appropriate context. It's been released in data dumps.

Did it influence the election? Yes. Look at how the polls dropped after each release. Of course the polls were notoriously off this time but I think that has much to do with the many wildcards thrown into the election.

Exactly! All morning it's been someone connected to Russia what's that actually mean? Oh yeah, no one knows and it's faked
I know Hillary gives classified information to our enemies. She is president material. Putin says he will work with Trump, and all a sudden Putin rigged our election. Liberals are crazy.
15179052_1177403275648033_7523868947782514286_n.jpg

Last edited:
Putin, Comey, and 25 years 25 years of fake news about the Clintons won the election. A disgrace.
Only RW dupes think Dems expect a hack of the election, but after all that and Trump's rig talk, the recounts and investigations are a good idea, dupe.
Fake news is that queens best play! Good thing she was shot at right? How about the video for Benghazi? Dude, she's queen of fake news . Where are all the trump women victims? Where'd they go?
Never said she was shot at, dupe- Said she was ''under sniper fire", just like the security briefing on the plane that scared the hell out of everyone....And it was the video, dupe, just like with all the other attacks and protests at the time. Cowardly media strikes again...
GOD your breath must stink! Get your pathetic head out of Hillary's ass!
Fucking jerk!
Even the WP said she LIED!!!!!

where's the hack? Hey one of you libturds please post the evidence of a hack. No one on any news station has shown any evidence.

All voting machines are off line. So, explain how a cyber hack can occur?

Libturds, king and queens of fake fking news

Any evidence would probably show how they padded their totals by 20 or 30 million votes.

Forum List

Back