Fake Trump (Baldwin) goes to jail before Real Trump; Never thought Id type this

Wrong.
The word "constitutional" does not imply whether or not it is a theocracy, monarchy, anarchy, or anything else.
The word "demos" is essential because we believe in inherent individual rights being supreme.

You decide the source of supreme authority before you can start writing any constitution.
there you go changing the subject again,,
I never said it implied any of those things,,
what it does do its establishes we are a constitutional republic and not a democratic republic,,

there you go changing the subject again,,
I never said it implied any of those things,,
what it does do its establishes we are a constitutional republic and not a democratic republic,,

So then tell us what the basis and justification for rebellion, the constitution, etc. is?

correct,, but that doesnt make your claim true,,

{...
Unlike old revolvers that allowed the firing pin to rest on a cartridge’s primer (inset), modern revolvers use various methods to prevent “firing pin encroachment,” including Ruger’s transfer bar system (shown above).
...}

{...
Unlike old revolvers that allowed the firing pin to rest on a cartridge’s primer (inset), modern revolvers use various methods to prevent “firing pin encroachment,” including Ruger’s transfer bar system (shown above).
...}
none of mine rest against the primer,,,

maybe youres is just worn out and should be fixed or thrown away,,

why would I do that when I wasnt talking about that???

all I did was correct your incorrect statement that we are a democratic republic,,

The point is, the word "constitution" says NOTHING at all about how you decide what anything is to be based on.
Democracy is the most important aspect.
And democracy does not just mean majority rule.

none of mine rest against the primer,,,

maybe youres is just worn out and should be fixed or thrown away,,

The is not fixed and is floating.

And no, not worn.
That is how they were made to be.
{...
Before 1900 most revolvers allowed the firing pin to rest on a cartridge’s primer. That’s why so many old-timers knew to leave an empty chamber under the hammer.
...}

The point is, the word "constitution" says NOTHING at all about how you decide what anything is to be based on.
Democracy is the most important aspect.
And democracy does not just mean majority rule.
the constitution says what everything is,, the people decide little to nothing unless they go by what the constitution says,,

democracy always means the majority,,,

The is not fixed and is floating.

And no, not worn.
That is how they were made to be.
{...
Before 1900 most revolvers allowed the firing pin to rest on a cartridge’s primer. That’s why so many old-timers knew to leave an empty chamber under the hammer.
...}
my step dad has several originals and none of them rest against the primer,,,

Forum List

Back