Fake Trump (Baldwin) goes to jail before Real Trump; Never thought Id type this

wrong,, the USA is a constitutional republic, if we didnt have a constitution we would be a democratic republic,,

The Constitution is good, but it can't be the source of anything, or else what authorized it?
It also is flawed and slowly getting fixed, so there has to be a higher abstraction.

The Constitution is good, but it can't be the source of anything, or else what authorized it?
It also is flawed and slowly getting fixed, so there has to be a higher abstraction.
why are you changing the subject??

why is it that hard for you to stay on topic??

Wrong.
The US is a democratic republic, so government IS the people, and they did exist in 1770, as well as agreeing with attacking police.

The US was not a democratic republic in 1770. The United States didn't even exist in 1770. It didn't exist until 1777. And our constitution didn't exist until 10 years later. No where in the constitution does it protect attacking police or sedition as protected expression.

You've imagined it.

Neither the US federal government nor the States have EVER recognized attacking police as protected right of political dissidence.

You've imagined it.

Worse for your meaningless delusion, both the federal government and the States have laws prohibiting attacking police, sedition, and trying to interference in government functions.

You're offering us meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish while ignoring the actual law and constitution. As you do.

why are you changing the subject??

why is it that hard for you to stay on topic??

Saying this is a constitutional republic tells us almost nothing, because a constitution can be written to define any form of government you want.
The point is we believe individual rights are the source of all legal authority.

I NEVER said Bill of Rights limits individuals.
I said the opposite, that after the 14th, the Bill of Rights protects individuals from state abuse.

You've said that the 14th amendment applies the Bill of Rights to individuals. I corrected you, and informed you that no, the 14th amendment applies the Bill of Rights to the States.

No where does the Bill of Rights apply itself to individuals. No where in the 14th amendment does it apply the Bill of Rights to individuals.

You've imagined all of it.

And nothing is bound nor protected by the tenets of your imaginary version of the constitution. But instead, the real one

so you admit he never testified he was threaten. Thanks

I said that the Secretary of State of Georgia affirmed that Trump threatened him. And that the Secretary of State of Georgia was solicited by the Fulton County DA to testify to the Fulton County Grand Jury.

I've never made any claim to know what he testified, as that testimony is sealed. Making your assertion that I 'admitted he never testified he was threatened' yet another of your hapless lies.

If your arguments had merit, you wouldn't have to lie to support them.

Last edited:
Saying this is a constitutional republic tells us almost nothing, because a constitution can be written to define any form of government you want.
The point is we believe individual rights are the source of all legal authority.
it tells you we are a constitutional republic not a democratic republic,,,

dont be spreading your failings on the rest of us because not all of us think that stupid shit,,

if youre talking about legal authority the constitution decides that and in our case it protects individual rights,,

The US was not a democratic republic in 1770. The United States didn't even exist in 1770. It didn't exist until 1777. And our constitution didn't exist until 10 years later. No where in the constitution does it protect attacking police or sedition as protected expression.

You've imagined it.

Neither the US federal government nor the States have EVER recognized attacking police as protected right of political dissidence.

You've imagined it.

Worse for your meaningless delusion, both the federal government and the States have laws prohibiting attacking police, sedition, and trying to interference in government functions.

You're offering us meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish while ignoring the actual law and constitution. As you do.

Wrong.
The people existed before 1770.
The constitution is not the source of rights.
It restricts gov instead.
The Declaration of Independence explains why attacking police can be justified.

I said that the Secretary of State affirmed that Trump threatened him. And that the Secretary of State was solicited by the Fulton County DA to testify to the Fulton County Grand Jury.

I've never made any claim to know what he testified, as that testimony is sealed. Making your assertion that I 'admitted he never testified he was threatened' yet another of your hapless lies. I don't know what he testified as the records are sealed.

If your arguments had merit, you wouldn't have to lie to support them.
when did he “affirm” this? link

Wrong.
The people existed before 1770.
and if we were a democratic republic we wouldnt have those rights protected by the constitution,,

We're making progress at least. You admit that the constitution does NOT authorize attacking police or sedition as a form of protected expression.

Can be both agree that the United States federal government nor the State have EVER recognized attacking police or sedition is a protected right?

If you believe they are protected, show me anytime in the history of the United States where it has protected attacking police and sedition as protected expression.

Don't worry, I'm in a comfortable chair. I'll wait.

when did he “affirm” this? link
You've already admitted to reading the Secretary of State of Georgia affirming that Trump threatened him.

You're demanding links to what you've already admitted to.

Time for more of your lies, I suppose. Tell us again how you 'never expressed an opinion'. Or how I 'admitted he never testified he was threatened'. For the giggles.

it tells you we are a constitutional republic not a democratic republic,,,

dont be spreading your failings on the rest of us because not all of us think that stupid shit,,

if you're talking about legal authority the constitution decides that and in our case it protects individual rights,,

Wrong.
The word "constitutional" does not imply whether or not it is a theocracy, monarchy, anarchy, or anything else.
The word "demos" is essential because we believe in inherent individual rights being supreme.

You decide the source of supreme authority before you can start writing any constitution.

The fact that the Fake Trump from SNL is actually going to jail before Real Trump blows my mind. Not saying Fake Trump shouldn’t be bc he shot someone but how can the DOJ still not charge Real Trump with all his crimes

Well, your hero DID shoot an innocent woman to death. So there is that.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back