Fake Trump (Baldwin) goes to jail before Real Trump; Never thought Id type this

Wrong.
The 1770 Boston massacre showed that the good guy protesters had the right to attack the police.
Everyone agreed at the time.

Applying the Bill of Rights to the states means upholding individual rights from state abuse.
The Bill of Right is restrictions.
The US didn’t exist in 1770, let alone the Bill of Rights. The Boston Massacre didn’t involve police, but british soldiers. About 600 people surrounded a group of soldiers who fired into the crowed killing 5 or 6 people, they were 8 were charged with murder. 2 convicted of manslaughter and the rest found not guilty…and represented by future president john adams

it’s embarrassing how wrong you always are
You've already admitted to reading the Secretary of State of Georgia affirming that Trump threatened him.

You're demanding links to what you've already admitted to.

Time for more of your lies, I suppose. Tell us again how you 'never expressed an opinion'. Or how I 'admitted he never testified he was threatened'. For the giggles.
oh when did i admit that? it appears you have no link. thanks

Ask anyone with a fixed firing pin revolver, why they keep an empty chamber under the hammer.
i’ll just follow the science…that’s what the scientist at the fbi use…for this gun…in this case

The US didn’t exist in 1770, let alone the Bill of Rights. The Boston Massacre didn’t involve police, but british soldiers. About 600 people surrounded a group of soldiers who fired into the crowed killing 5 or 6 people, they were 8 were charged with murder. 2 convicted of manslaughter and the rest found not guilty…and represented by future president john adams

it’s embarrassing how wrong you always are

oh when did i admit that? it appears you have no link. thanks
at least hes consistent about being wrong,,

The fact that the Fake Trump from SNL is actually going to jail before Real Trump blows my mind. Not saying Fake Trump shouldn’t be bc he shot someone but how can the DOJ still not charge Real Trump with all his crimes
cause they wont none.

Just man up and admit you made a mistake Joe.
Nope, I knew exactly what I meant, as would any reasonable person.

You can also add that although Obama campaigned on getting out of both wars, he illegally murdered hundreds of thousands in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Egypt, Pakistan, etc.
He also did not close Gitmo or stop the waterboarding.
If Hillary had gotten her way, we would have nuked Iran.

Wow, really? Because she nervously laughed when a Republican said to do it? Yup, that's proof positive.

Lie #1. Obama never campaigned on getting us out of Afghanistan. In fact, in his speeches he continually called Afghanistan the "War of Necessity" vs. Iraq, which he called "The War of Choice". I personally didn't agree with him. We should have pulled out of Afghanistan after we got Bin Laden and Karzai stole the 2009 election. But don't pretend that people didn't know what they were voting for in 2008. Obama was also pretty straightfoward that it would take time to get out of Iraq.

Lie #2 Obama did get us out of Iraq. True, we had to go back in when Maliki fucked it up and caused ISIS to rise, but that's hardly Obama's fault.

Lie#3 Obama didn't cause the civil wars in Libya, Syria, Egypt, nor did those conflicts kill "hundreds of thousands" of people.

The Baldwin shooting had nothing to do with money.
The question is who brought the live ammo and put it into the revolver?

No, the question is "who let such a sloppy set exist where safety protocols weren't strictly enforced". And as a producer, Baldwin does have culpability there.

BUt that's a civil matter, not a criminal one, and Baldwin already settled with Hutchkin's family.

Wow, really? Because she nervously laughed when a Republican said to do it? Yup, that's proof positive.

Lie #1. Obama never campaigned on getting us out of Afghanistan. In fact, in his speeches he continually called Afghanistan the "War of Necessity" vs. Iraq, which he called "The War of Choice". I personally didn't agree with him. We should have pulled out of Afghanistan after we got Bin Laden and Karzai stole the 2009 election. But don't pretend that people didn't know what they were voting for in 2008. Obama was also pretty straightfoward that it would take time to get out of Iraq.

Lie #2 Obama did get us out of Iraq. True, we had to go back in when Maliki fucked it up and caused ISIS to rise, but that's hardly Obama's fault.

Lie#3 Obama didn't cause the civil wars in Libya, Syria, Egypt, nor did those conflicts kill "hundreds of thousands" of people.
There was no one more pro Iran than President Obama. When the Israeli leader came over her and went to the Congress and was not invited to the White House that was telling. I know most Iranians are trying to survive like most people. Their government is harsh.

There was no one more pro Iran than President Obama. When the Israeli leader came over her and went to the Congress and was not invited to the White House that was telling. I know most Iranians are trying to survive like most people. Their government is harsh.

First, Obama was just as likely as any other American President to suck up to the Zionist Entity. I WISH he had the balls to stand up to them and tell them to fuck off and cut up their credit card.

Secondly, as far as Iran being "Oppressive"...

Hey, how many prisoners does Iran actually have?

Iran has a prison population of 189,000 for a population of 70 million. Or a prison population of 228/100,000.

The United States has a prison population of 1.6 Million out of 330 million. Or a prison population of 505/100,00. TWICE the rate of Iran.

The fact that the Fake Trump from SNL is actually going to jail before Real Trump blows my mind. Not saying Fake Trump shouldn’t be bc he shot someone but how can the DOJ still not charge Real Trump with all his crimes
What are they going to charge him with, dumbass?

No, you knew what was in your own mind, but it is idiodit to expect anyone else to know that you mean anything other what you said.

Is it really this hard to admit? All you need to say is this:

"I said 'accidents' when I mean to say 'fatal accidents.'" I didn't realize I had made that mistake when I incorrectly accused you of lying."

As tests of manhood go, that one seems like the bar is set pretty low for you.

No, you knew what was in your own mind, but it is idiodit to expect anyone else to know that you mean anything other what you said.

Well, yes, it assumes that person has a brain. Clearly that's too much to expect from someone who thinks bumping your head on the sink is as serious as a child being shot to death because some ammosexual left a gun lying around.

You think an omnipotent God would come up with a better plan, especially since almost no abortions will be prevented that way. Women will just drive to states where they can still get them or order abortion pills on line.
So why is the left complaining then?

To note, Baldwin hasn't gone to jail. He hasn't even been formally charged yet. While I believe he should be, I don't believe in making things up to start a thread that has already been covered at that.
Welcome to the worst message board in the world.

First, Obama was just as likely as any other American President to suck up to the Zionist Entity. I WISH he had the balls to stand up to them and tell them to fuck off and cut up their credit card.

Iran has a prison population of 189,000 for a population of 70 million. Or a prison population of 228/100,000.

The United States has a prison population of 1.6 Million out of 330 million. Or a prison population of 505/100,00. TWICE the rate of Iran.
that’s cause they just stone people to death in Iran, they don’t waste time and money locking them up.

Because they shouldn't HAVE to drive over state lines to get basic medical care and reproductive treatment.

you know, like you Ammosexuals like to complain when someone makes you fill out an extra form to make sure you aren't a crazy person before they give you an assault rifle.
you don’t have to cross state lines to get basic medical care or reproductive treatment…you might for an abortion depending on why you want one, when you want one…but the people of that state decided those regulations

Because they shouldn't HAVE to drive over state lines to get basic medical care and reproductive treatment.

you know, like you Ammosexuals like to complain when someone makes you fill out an extra form to make sure you aren't a crazy person before they give you an assault rifle.
AMMOSEXUALS, now that's funny!

youre leaving out how many people iran has executed,, thats why their prison population is lower than ours,,

According to you, there is nothing to complain about. By the way, tubals, vasectomies, and other birth control methods are way up.

abortion is neither basic medical care or reproductive treatment,, they have already reproduced and basic care doesnt require crossing state lines,,

Forum List

Back