Fake Trump (Baldwin) goes to jail before Real Trump; Never thought Id type this

that’s cause they just stone people to death in Iran, they don’t waste time and money locking them up.

youre leaving out how many people iran has executed,, thats why their prison population is lower than ours,,

Actually, very few people are executed in Iran. Only about 500 a year according to Amnesty international.

you don’t have to cross state lines to get basic medical care or reproductive treatment…you might for an abortion depending on why you want one, when you want one…but the people of that state decided those regulations
Why should they? Why should "the people" decide what happens between me and my doctor.
WHy not ban other medical procedures based on morals? Heart Surgery? YOur own fault for smoking and eating unhealthy foods!

Actually, very few people are executed in Iran. Only about 500 a year according to Amnesty international.

Why should they? Why should "the people" decide what happens between me and my doctor.
WHy not ban other medical procedures based on morals? Heart Surgery? YOur own fault for smoking and eating unhealthy foods!
1) link? haha and let’s be real…they are really reporting the numbers…you get executed there for being a woman and not covering your face.

2) why do we make laws at all? if i want to shot up fentyal why should the govt get in the way?

1) link? haha and let’s be real…they are really reporting the numbers…you get executed there for being a woman and not covering your face.

That incident was exceptional, which is why people are so angry about it...

2) why do we make laws at all? if i want to shot up fentyal why should the govt get in the way?
Actually, the War on Drugs is a massive stupidity. Here's a better question, why is fentanyl illegal and tobacco isn't?

That incident was exceptional, which is why people are so angry about it...

Actually, the War on Drugs is a massive stupidity. Here's a better question, why is fentanyl illegal and tobacco isn't?
1) no it wasn’t..and that’s why people are upset. Thanks for not providing a link though
2) tobacco is illegal in my state for anyone under 21. The people of my state made that choice. I live in a democracy, so the majority rules, that’s why

1) no it wasn’t..and that’s why people are upset. Thanks for not providing a link though
2) tobacco is illegal in my state for anyone under 21. The people of my state made that choice. I live in a democracy, so the majority rules, that’s why

1) don't do links.
2) Youth smoking has been replaced by youth vaping. It's not an improvement.

1) don't do links.
2) Youth smoking has been replaced by youth vaping. It's not an improvement.
1) of course you don’t…facts don’t matter to you
2) vaping is illegal for people under 21 in my state too.

Forum List

Back