Fake Trump (Baldwin) goes to jail before Real Trump; Never thought Id type this

and I base that on the audio of the phone call where no threats were made,,,

have you listened to it??

do you have anything proving he made a threat??

Now we're just discussing WHY you had an opinion on the matter. Which makes a joke of your obviously fictitious claim that you never expressed an opinion.

See, even you ignore you.

Surely you'll understand why why the Fulton County Grand Jury didn't call on you to testify.

Again, our sources are not equal.

Now we're just discussing WHY you had an opinion on the matter. Which makes a joke of your obviously fictitious claim that you never expressed an opinion.

See, even you ignore you.

Surely you'll understand why why the Fulton County Grand Jury didn't call on you to testify.

Again, our sources are not equal.
my sources are better than yours since I never made a claim and so dont need a source,,

you have made the claim and you cant give a single link to back it up,, or a detail of what the threat was,,

you are just repeating what someone else told someone else,,

hahaha yeah the fbi lab just got it wrong

Ask anyone with an antique revolver or replica.
Anyone will tell you they easily go off without a trigger pull.
The FBI not only "got it wrong", but it was the most horrendous and obvious mistake anyone could ever make.
Down right incompetent.
The whole point of switching from a fixed firing pin to a floating firing pin, around 1900 or so.
Here is a diagram of a western revolver with a fixed firing pin.
Notice it will fire simply by tapping the back of the hammer.

3671d1135016315-sticking-hammer-uberti-bisley-colt-saa-rgt.jpg

my sources are better than yours since I never made a claim and so dont need a source,,

you have made the claim and you cant give a single link to back it up,, or a detail of what the threat was,,

you are just repeating what someone else told someone else,,

Laughing...so much for your lies that you never expressed an opinion. If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have to lie to support them.

Your sources....are your personal interpretation of the call. Interpretations which you insist aren't your opinion, but fact and reality

Again, if your interpretations and opinions define fact and reality.....

....why didn't the Fulton County Grand Jury call you to testify? You insist that your interpretations are better than the Secretary of State of Georgia.

And yet they called the Secretary of State of Georgia to testify, but not you. You should probably call the Fulton County DA's office immediately and inform them of their mistake.

The FBI not only "got it wrong", but it was the most horrendous and obvious mistake anyone could ever make.
Down right incompetent.
The whole point of switching from a fixed firing pin to a floating firing pin, around 1900 or so.

dont you have to pull the hammer back first??

I own and have access to several and no they dont just go off easy,, if you drop them or bang them against something that could cause it,,

Laughing...so much for your lies that you never expressed an opinion. If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have to lie to support them.

Your sources....are your personal interpretation of the call. Interpretations which you insist aren't your opinion, but fact and reality

Again, if your interpretations and opinions define fact and reality.....

....why didn't the Fulton County Grand Jury call you to testify? You insist that your interpretations are better than the Secretary of State of Georgia.

And yet they called the Secretary of State of Georgia to testify, but not you.
so you still have nothing other than a claim without evidence,,

you are free to believe anything you want,,

Down right incompetent.

oh yeah you got it! i mean you thought the victim was the cameraman…so i am sure your google search is far more correct then what the fbi lab concluded.

literally a dembot could shoot a person in the middle of new mexico and the cultist would come running to defend them and still love them

Evidence....according to you, citing yourself. With you insisting that YOUR opinion and YOUR interpretations are facts and reality.

If your interpretations and opinions are better than testimony from the Secretary of State of Georgia....

....why did the grand jury call him to testify and not you?

You're clearly missing something.

Evidence....according to you, citing yourself. With you insisting that YOUR opinion and YOUR interpretations are facts and reality.

If your interpretations and opinions are better than testimony from the Secretary of State of Georgia....

....why did the grand jury call him to testify and not you?

You're clearly missing something.

I have the Secretary of State of Georgia affirming that Trump threatened him.

You have your personal opinion, which you laughably insist is fact.

Odd, the grand jury didn't call you into testify, given that (according to you, anyway), your interpretations are 'better' than the Secretary of State of Georgia.

Smiling......bless your heart.

Odd, the grand jury didn't call you into testify, given that (according to you, anyway), your interpretations are 'better' than the Secretary of State of Georgia.

how did you see a transcript of grand jury testimony?

Evidence....according to you. With you once again citing your agreement as a standard of proof. Just like you insisted that you define what proof is, what reality is, what facts are.

Yawning....is this really it? You insisting that your opinions are fact?

If so, that was easy.

how did you see a transcript of grand jury testimony?

Have I claimed I saw the transcripts? Yes or no?

I've seen Secretary of State of Georgia's statements that he was threatened by Trump. With the grand jury calling Brad in to testify.

Why would I ignore the Secretary of State of Georgia?

Evidence....according to you. With you once again citing your agreement as a standard of proof. Just like you insisted that you define what proof is, what reality is, what facts are.

Yawning....is this really it? You insisting that your opinions are fact?

If so, that was easy.

Have I claimed I saw the transcripts? Yes or no?

I've seen Secretary of State of Georgia's statements that he was threatened by Trump. With the grand jury calling Brad in to testify.

Why would I ignore the Secretary of State of Georgia?
you are making claims about his testimony

Evidence....according to you. And you're nobody.

So I have the Secretary of State of Georgia affirming that Trump threatened him. And you saying Trump only 'asked'.

Our sources are not equal.

Evidence....according to you. And you're nobody.

So I have the Secretary of State of Georgia affirming that Trump threatened him. And you saying Trump only 'asked'.

Our sources are not equal.

Forum List

Back