Fake Trump (Baldwin) goes to jail before Real Trump; Never thought Id type this

sure….but only cold hearted leftist like baldwin put their money before human beings lives

The Baldwin shooting had nothing to do with money.
The question is who brought the live ammo and put it into the revolver?

Sure it is.
Read your history.
{...
On March 5, 1770, British soldiers opened fire on a group of unarmed American protesters, killing 5 (either 3 or 4 immediately, one dying later), an event referred to as The Boston Massacre, sometimes called the first shots fired in the American Revolutionary War.
...}
The cops were attempting to prevent the protestors from being noticed by Congress.
They had a right to be noticed by Congress.
And as long as they did not use weapons, it was legal.
Demanding a delay so accountability can be verifies, is not at all unreasonable.
The constitution wasn't written until 1787. Nothing you've cited about 1770 supports any claim you've made about it about a document that didn't yet exist.

The Bill of Rights has applied to citizens since the 14th amendment.
Up until the 14th amendment, it was up to states to effect individual rights as they saw fit.
But once they dropped the ball and caused the 14th amendment to be passed, individual rights were under federal protection, not just up to the states to do as they wished,

Nope. The 14th makes no more mention of the Bill of Rights applying to citizens than the constitution did. You've imagined it all. If you believe otherwise, show us. You won't....because you can't show us your imaginatary constitution. It exists solely in your head.

The actual 14th amendment applied the Bill of Rights to the States. Not people. Rights are freedom from government action. An individual isn't 'the government'.

You simply have no idea what you're talking about. Again.

No, the woman Baldwin shot was the cameraman, and was behind the camera.

The camera man was Reid Russell, who wasn't injured. Baldwin shot the cinematrographer and director, both of which were near the monitor with Russell.

The Baldwin shooting had nothing to do with money.
The question is who brought the live ammo and put it into the revolver?
not according to the folks prosecuting the case and who investigated it.

but hey….baldwin’s a dembot, you cultist don’t care. A dembot could shoot a woman in the middle of new mexico and y’all would still love him

Yes he did.
Halyna Hutchins was the cameraman.
They just call them "cinematographer" these days.
No, Reid Russell was operating the camera. They call them 'camera operators'. Not 'cinematographers'. That's a different job.

You don't know what you're talking about.

pointing a gun at someone and pulling the trigger is an unreasonable risk. Especially when you’ve cut corners as the producer and were aware at least three times accidental discharges have happened…his lie about not pulling the trigger shows guilt of conscience as well

WRONG!

They do it all the time on TV and movies, because the viewers demand that level or authenticity.

It is NOT a lie that a fixed firing pin, antique replica, most definitely WILL fire without pulling the trigger.
The FBI said it won't, and I am absolutely sure they are 100% wrong.
I have several antique revolvers with a fixed firing pin, and all will definitely fire without pulling the trigger.
Anyone who has ever owned an antique revolver knows that.
In fact, since all it takes is a slight tap on the hammer, to make it go off, so the tradition is to leave the chamber under the hammer empty.

The reality is that no one was supposed to have any live ammo there, so those 150 rounds of live ammo indicate that someone was deliberately trying to sabotage the movie.

I'm just a soul that finds the Secretary of State of Georgia a far better source on whether or not Trump threatened him....

....than I do you, citing yourself.

As would any rational person.
I sure wish I could cite anyone,, so far all I have heard is a claim and nothing else..

what was the threat you believe happened??

rational people want proof and dont believe everything a republican politician tells them,,

There is absolutely nothing to charge Baldwin with, unless you consider his role as producer meant he is responsible for not ensuring the armorer was always on site?

You never point a gun at someone and pull the trigger without checking yourself that it's not loaded.

If you aren't willing, don't touch the gun.

I sure wish I could cite anyone,, so far all I have heard is a claim and nothing else..

what was the threat you believe happened??

rational people want proof and dont believe everything a republican politician tells them,,

You do. You cite your opinion as the sole authority on proof, reality, what constitutes proof, what the Secretary of State 'has to do'.

Your problem is that your source sucks. You don't define any law, any standard of evidence, nor what constitutes proof, law, fact or reality.

So I have the Secretary of State of Georgia affirming he was threatened. And you have your personal opinion.

Our sources are not equal.

You do. You cite your opinion as the sole authority on proof, reality, what constitutes proof, what the Secretary of State 'has to do'.

Your problem is that your source sucks. You don't define any law, any standard of evidence, nor what constitutes proof, law, fact or reality.

So I have the Secretary of State of Georgia affirming he was threatened. And you have your personal opinion.

Our sources are not equal.
technically I didnt give an opinion,, I just said he made a claim and I want more than a claim if I am expected to believe it,,

WRONG!

They do it all the time on TV and movies, because the viewers demand that level or authenticity.

It is NOT a lie that a fixed firing pin, antique replica, most definitely WILL fire without pulling the trigger.
The FBI said it won't, and I am absolutely sure they are 100% wrong.
I have several antique revolvers with a fixed firing pin, and all will definitely fire without pulling the trigger.
Anyone who has ever owned an antique revolver knows that.
In fact, since all it takes is a slight tap on the hammer, to make it go off, so the tradition is to leave the chamber under the hammer empty.

The reality is that no one was supposed to have any live ammo there, so those 150 rounds of live ammo indicate that someone was deliberately trying to sabotage the movie.
hahaha yeah the fbi lab just got it wrong

technically I didnt give an opinion,, I just said he made a claim and I want more than a claim if I am expected to believe it,,

Nonsense. You repeatedly said that Trump asked and didn't threaten.

If even you are going to treat what you say as meaningless garbage to be ignored, surely you'll understand why I treat your words the same way.

No, Reid Russell was operating the camera. They call them 'camera operators'. Not 'cinematographers'. That's a different job.

You don't know what you're talking about.

According to Webster, here is the definition of "cinematographer":
{...
a person who oversees or directs photography and camerawork in movie-making, especially one who operates the camera
...}

Sounds to me she was behind the camera.

The fact that the Fake Trump from SNL is actually going to jail before Real Trump blows my mind. Not saying Fake Trump shouldn’t be bc he shot someone but how can the DOJ still not charge Real Trump with all his crimes
The real Trump will be going to jail for real crimes. Just be patient.

According to Webster, here is the definition of "cinematographer":
{...
a person who oversees or directs photography and camerawork in movie-making, especially one who operates the camera
...}

Sounds to me she was behind the camera.

Reid Russell was the camera operator. Which is the camera man.

It sound to me like once again you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Baldwin shot both the director and the cinematographer, but not the camera man. They were all huddled around the monitor.

Nonsense. You repeatedly said that Trump asked and didn't threaten.

If even you are going to treat what you say as meaningless garbage to be ignored, surely you'll understand why I treat your words the same way.
and I base that on the audio of the phone call where no threats were made,,,

have you listened to it??

do you have anything proving he made a threat??

Forum List

Back