Fake Trump (Baldwin) goes to jail before Real Trump; Never thought Id type this

Your personal opinions aren't facts, or 'reality'. They are just shit you believe. You're stuck......insisting your interpretation are the authority on fact, reality, what constitutes 'proof', and the law.

If your personal opinion defines reality, facts and the law.....

.......why didn't Georgia's Grand Jury ask you to testify?
then show how I am wrong and tell me what the threat was?? shouldnt be that hard for a drone like you

The fact that the Fake Trump from SNL is actually going to jail before Real Trump blows my mind.

Then it must deserve to be blown. Good God man, the guy aimed a gun at and shot and KILLED someone. What did Trump do again?

then show how I am wrong and tell me what the threat was?? shouldnt be that hard for a drone like you

Show me how your agreement or disagreement has *any* relevance to any legal outcome.

You are not a legal standard. You do not define reality. You do not define facts. You have personal opinions....that you mistake for the law, reality and facts.

Our sources are not equal.

Show me how your agreement or disagreement has *any* relevance to any legal outcome.

You are not a legal standard. You do not define reality. You do not define facts. You have personal opinions....that you mistake for the law, reality and facts.

you have to have proof to convict someone??

I cant just accuse you of molesting a child and not show proof and expact you to get convicted of it,,

pointing a gun at someone and pulling the trigger is an unreasonable risk. Especially when you’ve cut corners as the producer and were aware at least three times accidental discharges have happened…his lie about not pulling the trigger shows guilt of conscience as well

You do realize most films are made on a budget, right?

It was a pov shot with the gun pointed at the camera. There was a very good reason to point the gun at the camera. I would argue that there was a reasonable expectation that the gun had no live rounds.

Shhh... Baldwin made fun of their Orange Jesus, so he must be guilty... doncha know nothin?

You posted about accidents, and I responded about accidents. If you had any decency, you would just admit it if you made a mistake.
any reasonable person would know I was talking about deaths... but Ammosexuals aren't reasonable.

you have to have proof to convict someone??

I cant just accuse you of molesting a child and not show proof and expact you to get convicted of it,,

You're not convicting anyone. You're not the standard of proof. You're not the standard of evidence. You don't define reality. You don't define facts.

You are literally no part of this legal process. Which is why the Georgia Grand Jury didn't call on you to testify.

They called on the Secretary of State of Georgia.

You're not convicting anyone. You're not the standard of proof. You're not the standard of evidence. You don't define reality. You don't define facts.

You are literally no part of this legal process. Which is why the Georgia Grand Jury didn't call on you to testify.

They called on the Secretary of State of Georgia.
I wasnt talking about me or my standard,, you said in a legal setting and I responded with you need proof of a crime to convict someone and a claim is not proof,,,

I wasnt talking about me or my standard,, you said in a legal setting and I responded with you need proof of a crime to convict someone and a claim is not proof,,,

You don't define legal standards in a legal setting. You don't define what is or isn't proof. You don't define what the Secretary of State has to do to establish anything.

You're irrelevant. You're nobody. As demonstrated by the Fulton County grand jury not calling you to testify about anything.

The Secretary of State of Georgia is my source. And my source WAS called in to testify.

You don't define legal standards in a legal setting. You don't define what is or isn't proof. You don't define what the Secretary of State has to do to establish anything.

You're irrelevant. You're nobody. As demonstrated by the Fulton County grand jury not calling you to testify about anything.

The Secretary of State of Georgia is my source. And my source WAS called in to testify.
so if I claim you molested little children it can be true even if I dont have proof??

if the SoS testified you should be able to post proof where he explained what the threat was,,

The fact that the Fake Trump from SNL is actually going to jail before Real Trump blows my mind. Not saying Fake Trump shouldn’t be bc he shot someone but how can the DOJ still not charge Real Trump with all his crimes
Judging from the mentality of this post, it doesn't sound like it takes much to blow your mind.

The fact that the Fake Trump from SNL is actually going to jail before Real Trump blows my mind. Not saying Fake Trump shouldn’t be bc he shot someone but how can the DOJ still not charge Real Trump with all his crimes

When is he going to jail?

so if I claim you molested little children it can be true even if I dont have proof??

if the SoS testified you should be able to post proof where he explained what the threat was,,

You don't define what proof is. As always, your entire argument is predicted on YOU being the authority on what proof is, and YOUR agreement defining the law.

But you're nobody. You define nothing. Not reality, not facts, not the law, not what is or isn't proof.

Is this really it? Just you insisting your opinions must be facts?

If so, that was easy.

You don't define what proof is. As always, your entire argument is predicted on YOU being the authority on what proof is, and YOUR agreement defining the law.

But you're nobody. You define nothing. Not reality, not facts, not the law, not what is or isn't proof.

Is this really it? Just you insisting your opinions must be facts?

If so, that was easy.
I have to wonder why you refuse to post anything to back up your claim,,,

so youre saying me claiming youre a child molester means you are one??

I have to wonder why you refuse to post anything to back up your claim,,,

so youre saying me claiming youre a child molester means you are one??
Backs my claims....according to who? Again, you keep citing your agreement as a standard of legal evidence.

But define nothing. You're irrelevant to any legal process.

The Secretary of State of Georgia has confirmed that Trump threatened him. You disagree.

Backs my claims....according to who? Again, you keep citing your agreement as a standard of legal evidence.

But define nothing. You're irrelevant to any legal process.

The Secretary of State of Georgia has confirmed that Trump threatened him. You disagree.

how did he confirm it?? please post that,,

how did he confirm it?? please post that,,

I've already shown you the Secretary of States affirming that Trump threatened him. You've read the statements.

You simply disagree, citing your personal opinion as fact and reality and a standard of legal evidence.

If your opinions define reality, fact and the law.....then why didn't Georgia call you to testify in its grand jury?

They certainly called the Secretary of State of Georgia.

I've already shown you the Secretary of States affirming that Trump threatened him. You've read the statements.

You simply disagree, citing your personal opinion as fact and reality and a standard of legal evidence.

If your opinions define reality, fact and the law.....then why didn't Georgia call you to testify in its grand jury?
no you didnt,, you just said he did,,

no you didnt,, you just said he did,,
So now you're claiming that the Secretary of State of Georgia *didn't* affirm that Trump threatened him?

Are you sure that's the hill you want to die on?

Remember, its you citing yourself vs. the Secretary of State of Georgia. Our sources are not equal.

Forum List

Back