Fake Trump (Baldwin) goes to jail before Real Trump; Never thought Id type this

testimony of what?? he never said what the threat was,,,

Says you, citing you. Again, your opinions are not facts, nor are they legal evidence.

The Secretary of State of Georgia vs. your personal opinion has the same winner every time.

Not you.

Says you, citing you. Again, your opinions are not facts, nor are they legal evidence.

The Secretary of State of Georgia vs. your personal opinion has the same winner every time.

Not you.
he never said what the threat was so all he did was make a claim without evidence or proof,,

he never said what the threat was so all he did was make a claim without evidence or proof,,

His testimony is evidence. As demonstrated by the grand jury calling for him to testify....

....but never calling you.

You're nobody, Prog. Your entire argument hinges on your personal opinions being facts and legal evidence.

They're not. You're stuck. While all I have to do is quote the Secretary of State of Georgia.

His testimony is evidence. As demonstrated by the grand jury calling for him to testify....

....but never calling you.

You're nobody, Prog. Your entire argument hinges on your personal opinions being facts and legal evidence.

They're not. You're stuck.
if he gave testimony of a threat then what was the threat??
otherwise its just a claim without proof,,

if he gave testimony of a threat then what was the threat??

Says you, citing yourself. You're once again insisting that your personal opinion is legally authoritative. And unless something is proven to YOUR satisfaction, that there is no evidence.

You're nobody. The Secretary of State has no obligation to do anything you insist he must do. Nor is the grand jury. Nor is the DA.

Is there anything to your argument beyond your awkward attempts to claim your personal opinions are facts?

Says you, citing yourself. You're once again insisting that your personal opinion is legally authoritative. And unless something is proven to YOUR satisfaction, that there is no evidence.

You're nobody. The Secretary of State has no obligation to do anything you insist he must do. Nor is the grand jury. Nor is the DA.

Is there anything to your argument beyond your awkward attempts to claim your personal opinions are facts?
then prove me wrong and show me what the threat was,,

then prove me wrong and show me what the threat was,,

Laughing.....why would I need to prove a nobody 'wrong'? What relevance does your personal opinion have? What value is your agreement or disagreement?

You bring absolutely nothing to the table save your absurd insistence that your opinions are facts.

They're not.

What else have you got? Me, I've got the Secretary of State of Georgia confirming that Trump threatened him. You've got you, insisting you know better.

Laughing....good luck with that.

Laughing.....why would I need to prove a nobody 'wrong'? What relevance does your personal opinion have? What value is your agreement or disagreement?

You bring absolutely nothing to the table save your absurd insistence that your opinions are facts.

They're not.

What else have you got? Me, I've got the Secretary of State of Georgia confirming that Trump threatened him. You've got you, insisting you know better.

Laughing....good luck with that.
no you have the SoS claiming something without proof,,

no you have the SoS claiming something without proof,,

Something without proof.....according to you. And you're nobody.

I've got the Secretary of State of Georgia confirming that Trump threatened him. You've got some random soul on the internet insisting that their opinions are facts and they know better.

Laughing.....are you starting to wonder why the Georgia grand jury never called you?

I'm not.

Something without proof.....according to you. And you're nobody.

I've got the Secretary of State of Georgia confirming that Trump threatened him. You've got some random soul on the internet insisting that their opinions are facts and they know better.

Laughing.....are you starting to wonder why the Georgia grand jury never called you?

I'm not.
"something without proof" according to you since you and the SoS have yet to say what the threat was,,

"something without proof" according to you since you and the SoS have yet to say what the threat was,,

Says you, citing yourself as a legal authority again. You keep offering your personal opinion as a legal standard. It isn't. No one asks you what constitutes proof. No one cares if you agree or disagree. Neither Brad, nor the Fulton County DA, nor the grand jury consulted you on any aspect of the case.

You're literally no one.

Meanwhile, back in reality, the grand jury solicited testimony from the Secretary of State of Georgia, a man who has confirmed that Trump threatened him.

Our sources are not equal.

Says you, citing yourself as a legal authority again. You keep offering your personal opinion as a legal standard. It isn't. No one asks you what constitutes proof. No one cares if you agree or disagree. Neither Brad, nor the Fulton County DA, nor the grand jury consulted you on any aspect of the case.

You're literally no one.

Meanwhile, back in reality, the grand jury solicited testimony from the Secretary of State of Georgia, a man who has confirmed that Trump threatened him.

Our sources are not equal.
so you cant prove me wrong and show what the threat was,,

its OK I knew you couldnt because it doesnt exist,,

It was a pov shot with the gun pointed at the camera. There was a very good reason to point the gun at the camera. I would argue that there was a reasonable expectation that the gun had no live rounds.
he didn’t hit the camera man

so you cant prove me wrong and show what the threat was,,

its OK I knew you couldnt because it doesnt exist,,

Your agreement of what constitutes 'proof' is irrelevant. Your agreement isn't a legal standard. Nor is your opinion.

So we have the Secretary of State of Georgia confirming that Trump threatened him. And some random soul in the internet insisting their personal opinions are fact and define the law.

Laughing.....nope.

Your agreement of what constitutes 'proof' is irrelevant. Your agreement isn't a legal standard. Nor is your opinion.

So we have the Secretary of State of Georgia confirming that Trump threatened him. And some random soul in the internet insisting their personal opinions are fact and define the law.

Laughing.....nope.
no we have the Sos claiming trump threatened him,,, confirmation would be saying what the htreat was

no we have the Sos claiming trump threatened him,,, confirmation would be saying what the htreat was

Confirmation *according to you*. At every stage, you keep citing your agreement as the legal standard that would define Brad's testimony.

You're still nobody. Is this it?

You vs. the Secretary of the State of Georgia on whether or not Trump threatened the Secretary of State of Georgia has the same winner every time.

Not you.

Confirmation *according to you*. At every stage, you keep citing your agreement as the legal standard that would define Brad's testimony.

You're still nobody. Is this it?

You vs. the Secretary of the State of Georgia on whether or not Trump threatened the Secretary of State of Georgia has the same winner every time.

Not you.
confirmation according to reality,,,

just saying it happened is just a claim when you consider the released phone call shows no threat,,

confirmation according to reality,,,

just saying it happened is just a claim when you consider the released phone call shows no threat,,

Your personal opinions aren't facts, or 'reality'. They are just shit you believe. You're stuck......insisting your interpretation are the authority on fact, reality, what constitutes 'proof', and the law.

If your personal opinion defines reality, facts and the law.....

.......why didn't Georgia's Grand Jury ask you to testify?

Forum List

Back