Fake Trump (Baldwin) goes to jail before Real Trump; Never thought Id type this

I am saying I havent seen any proof just a claim,,

Proof....according to who? Again, you are offering your agreement as a standard of evidence.

It isn't. Whether you agree or disagree with the Secretary of State of Georgia doesn't have any legal relevance to any testimony, grand jury, or criminal charges.

Your argument is continually breaking at the same silly place: the idea that your personal opinion defines reality.

Proof....according to who? Again, you are offering your agreement as a standard of evidence.

It isn't. Whether you agree or disagree with the Secretary of State of Georgia doesn't have any legal relevance to any testimony, grand jury, or criminal charges.

Your argument is continually breaking at the same silly place: the idea that your personal opinion defines reality.
all you have to do is post what the threat was as stated by the SoS,,,

shouldntb be that hard for you since you seem to be an expert on it,,

all you have to do is post what the threat was as stated by the SoS,,,

shouldntb be that hard for you since you seem to be an expert on it,,

You're clearly mistaken. i don't have to do anything. The grand jury met without me doing a thing, the Secretary of State gave his testimony without me doing a thing.

You keep trying to insert yourself into the legal process, insisting that YOUR agreement is the benchmark of proof, the law, facts and reality.

Um, no. It isn't.

What else do you have?

You're clearly mistaken. i don't have to do anything. The grand jury met without me doing a thing, the Secretary of State gave his testimony without me doing a thing.

You keep trying to insert yourself into the legal process, insisting that YOUR agreement is the benchmark of proof, the law, facts and reality.

Um, no. It isn't.

What else do you have?
this forum isnt a legal setting so how am I inserting myself,,

and yes the SoS gave a testimony and made a claim,, that doesnt mean it happened nor is it proof it happened,,,

this forum isnt a legal setting so how am I inserting myself,,

and yes the SoS gave a testimony and made a claim,, that doesnt mean it happened nor is it proof it happened,,,

And yet you've offered your opinion repeatedly as defining the law, defining proof, defining a myriad of imaginary legal 'requirements' that the Secretary of State must meet to 'prove' what he has already affirmed through testimony.

The Secretary of State isn't obligated to do anything for you. Nor am I. As you define nothing. Not the law, not proof, not reality, not facts.

You have your personal opinions.......and I have the Secretary of State of Georgia affirming that Trump threatened him.

Our sources are not equal.

And yet you've offered your opinion repeatedly as defining the law, defining proof, defining a myriad of imaginary legal 'requirements' that the Secretary of State must meet to 'prove' what he has already affirmed through testimony.

The Secretary of State isn't obligated to do anything for you. Nor am I. As you define nothing. Not the law, not proof, not reality, not facts.

You have your personal opinions.......and I have the Secretary of State of Georgia affirming that Trump threatened him.

Our sources are not equal.
you have the SoS claiming trump said something,,
you are free to believe him if you want but I prefer proof of it and none has been given,,or what the threat was which leads me to believe it didnt happen,,

anyone that makes a claim they expect me to believe is obligated to give me proof if they want me to believe it,,

you have the SoS claiming trump said something,,
you are free to believe him if you want but I prefer proof of it and none has been given,,or what the threat was which leads me to believe it didnt happen,,

anyone that makes a claim they expect me to believe is obligated to give me proof if they want me to believe it,,

Proof....according to you. With you holding your agreement as a standard of evidence.

But you're not a standard of what is or isn't proof. Or reality. Or the law. Or anything we've discussed. You mistake your personal opinions for facts. Its a folly of many a conservative.

And instead, you're nobody. When the Fulton County Grand Jury called witnesses did they call you?

Of course not. You're nobody.

They called the Secretary of State of Georgia to testify.

Smiling......but you know better, huh?

Proof....according to you. With you holding your agreement as a standard of evidence.

But you're not a standard of what is or isn't proof. Or reality. Or the law. Or anything we've discussed. You mistake your personal opinions for facts. Its a folly of many a conservative.

And instead, you're nobody. When the Fulton County Grand Jury called witnesses did they call you?

Of course not. You're nobody.

They called the Secretary of State of Georgia to testify.

Smiling......but you know better, huh?
lets skip proof,, just tell me what the threat was??

lets skip proof,, just tell me what the threat was??

For the fourth time, ask the Secretary of State of Georgia.

You're the one that has laughably insisted that your opinions are facts. Aren't you curious why the Georgia Grand Jury called him...

...but not you?

To note, Baldwin hasn't gone to jail. He hasn't even been formally charged yet. While I believe he should be, I don't believe in making things up to start a thread that has already been covered at that.

There is absolutely nothing to charge Baldwin with, unless you consider his role as producer meant he is responsible for not ensuring the armorer was always on site?

For the fourth time, ask the Secretary of State of Georgia.

You're the one that has laughably insisted that your opinions are facts. Aren't you curious why the Georgia Grand Jury called him...

...but not you?
then how do you know hw was threatened if you dont know what the threat was??

youre being a great useful idiot,,,

I think that only proves our system is very relucatant to charge criminal presidents.

Bush didn't go to jail for lying about WMD's
Clinton didn't go to jail for all things Lewinsky
Reagan and Bush Sr. didn't go to jail for Iran Contra.
Nixon didn't go to jail for Watergate, bombing Cambodia, etc.

Trump's criminal behavior, though, goes beyond criminal acts in pursuing policy, though. Which is why he probably will be indicted for his role in January 6th and stolen documents.

Jan 6 was an expression of political dissent, which is protected.
There were no "stolen documents", as presidents have totally arbitrary authority over classified docs, and it is their option if they want to keep the copies made expressly for them.

then how do you know hw was threatened if you dont know what the threat was??

youre being a great useful idiot,,,
I'm just a soul that finds the Secretary of State of Georgia a far better source on whether or not Trump threatened him....

....than I do you, citing yourself.

As would any rational person.

Jan 6 was an expression of political dissent, which is protected.
There were no "stolen documents", as presidents have totally arbitrary authority over classified docs, and it is their option if they want to keep the copies made expressly for them.
Attacking cops is not protected. Nor is sedition. Nor is trying to stop congress from carrying out a constitutional duty.

You're thinking about your imaginary constitution again, the one that applies the bill of rights to citizens.

The DOJ and the courts are using the actual constitution. Which differs sharply from what you've made up.

I think that only proves our system is very relucatant to charge criminal presidents.

Bush didn't go to jail for lying about WMD's
Clinton didn't go to jail for all things Lewinsky
Reagan and Bush Sr. didn't go to jail for Iran Contra.
Nixon didn't go to jail for Watergate, bombing Cambodia, etc.

Trump's criminal behavior, though, goes beyond criminal acts in pursuing policy, though. Which is why he probably will be indicted for his role in January 6th and stolen documents.

You can also add that although Obama campaigned on getting out of both wars, he illegally murdered hundreds of thousands in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Egypt, Pakistan, etc.
He also did not close Gitmo or stop the waterboarding.
If Hillary had gotten her way, we would have nuked Iran.

You do realize most films are made on a budget, right?

Shhh... Baldwin made fun of their Orange Jesus, so he must be guilty... doncha know nothin?

any reasonable person would know I was talking about deaths... but Ammosexuals aren't reasonable.
sure….but only cold hearted leftist like baldwin put their money before human beings lives

Attacking cops is not protected. Nor is sedition. Nor is trying to stop congress from carrying out a constitutional duty.

You're thinking about your imaginary constitution again, the one that applies the bill of rights to citizens.

The DOJ and the courts are using the actual constitution. Which differs sharply from what you've made up.

Sure it is.
Read your history.
{...
On March 5, 1770, British soldiers opened fire on a group of unarmed American protesters, killing 5 (either 3 or 4 immediately, one dying later), an event referred to as The Boston Massacre, sometimes called the first shots fired in the American Revolutionary War.
...}
The cops were attempting to prevent the protestors from being noticed by Congress.
They had a right to be noticed by Congress.
And as long as they did not use weapons, it was legal.
Demanding a delay so accountability can be verifies, is not at all unreasonable.

The Bill of Rights has applied to citizens since the 14th amendment.
Up until the 14th amendment, it was up to states to effect individual rights as they saw fit.
But once they dropped the ball and caused the 14th amendment to be passed, individual rights were under federal protection, not just up to the states to do as they wished,

Forum List

Back