Fake Trump (Baldwin) goes to jail before Real Trump; Never thought Id type this

I think that only proves our system is very relucatant to charge criminal presidents.

Bush didn't go to jail for lying about WMD's
Clinton didn't go to jail for all things Lewinsky
Reagan and Bush Sr. didn't go to jail for Iran Contra.
Nixon didn't go to jail for Watergate, bombing Cambodia, etc.

Trump's criminal behavior, though, goes beyond criminal acts in pursuing policy, though. Which is why he probably will be indicted for his role in January 6th and stolen documents.
Obama? You leave out a notorious mass murderer. WTF!

Partisans are a particularly dumb bunch.

Trump hasn't been prosecuted because they have not found enough evidence to indict in seven years of desperately searching.

I am not sure why he should go to jail for an accident. Where was the criminal intent?

Was he negligent in hiring inept people and running an unsafe movie set? Um, yeah. (Of course, the person who died was part of running that set.) So there is definitely a CIVIL action here.

But a criminal one? Just don't see it.
I have to agree.

Obviously, this was a movie set populated by Democrats who don't know the first thing about firearms other than what they see in movies made by other Democrats. They were as reckless with firearms as they are with the U.S. economy. Carmack-Altwies, the prosecutor who announced that she would prosecute Baldwin, but has yet to file charges, is just another opportunistic Democrat.

I'd ask what you are babbling about, but I kind of don't care.
THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW…..O took two wars and made it seven. He dropped more bombs than W. He murdered American citizens. He murdered vast numbers of children and civilians. He took the War Budget W exploded and made it much bigger. He took the Patriot Act and expanded it.

Don’t be dumb forever.

I have to agree.

Obviously, this was a movie set populated by Democrats who don't know the first thing about firearms other than what they see in movies made by other Democrats. They were as reckless with firearms as they are with the U.S. economy. Carmack-Altwies, the prosecutor who announced that she would prosecute Baldwin, but has yet to file charges, is just another opportunistic Democrat.

We have 800 gun accidents every year, most of them involving hard core Ammosexuals who just love, love, love their guns.

This set had a professional armorer who clearly didn't control the weapons that were being used on the set, and someone put a live round in a prop pistol.

the-trump-curse-strikes-again-th.jpg

The fact that the Fake Trump from SNL is actually going to jail before Real Trump blows my mind. Not saying Fake Trump shouldn’t be bc he shot someone but how can the DOJ still not charge Real Trump with all his crimes

Please don’t look both ways before you cross the street.

Trump hasn't been prosecuted because they have not found enough evidence to indict in seven years of desperately searching.

I have to agree.

Tell that to Trump Inc and their 1.6 million fine for tax evasion.

I am not sure why he should go to jail for an accident. Where was the criminal intent?

Was he negligent in hiring inept people and running an unsafe movie set? Um, yeah. (Of course, the person who died was part of running that set.) So there is definitely a CIVIL action here.

But a criminal one? Just don't see it.

You can’t see it because you no nothing about the law, have zero common sense and your feelings dictate your thought process.
In other words, you’re a leftist.

Maybe but not as long of a stretch as Trump gets.
Doubt that too. I suspect the establishment is afraid to imprison dumb Don. Because it might set a precedent they don’t want, but I do.

I say every living potus but Jimma, should be imprisoned at Supermax in solitary.

THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW…..O took two wars and made it seven. He dropped more bombs than W. He murdered American citizens. He murdered vast numbers of children and civilians. He took the War Budget W exploded and made it much bigger. He took the Patriot Act and expanded it.

Don’t be dumb forever.
Are you saying his actions were unjustified and wasn't protecting American people or allies...

Is your solution to war crimes, to do nothing...

'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing'

So you are on the doing nothing?

Doubt that too. I suspect the establishment is afraid to imprison dumb Don. Because it might set a precedent they don’t want, but I do.

I say every living potus but Jimma, should be imprisoned at Supermax in solitary.

Kind of hard finding people to the job then..

The fact that the Fake Trump from SNL is actually going to jail before Real Trump blows my mind. Not saying Fake Trump shouldn’t be bc he shot someone but how can the DOJ still not charge Real Trump with all his crimes
If he goes to jail, that's the only Trump you mental patients will see there.

You can't charge a Real President with FAKE CRIMES, yah Moron!
How does that Russian Collusion taste now?
Like James Comey's Ass or does it have more of an Obama-Clinton flavor?
Maybe it tastes like Joe Biden's diaper.

Forum List

Back