Fake Trump (Baldwin) goes to jail before Real Trump; Never thought Id type this

I think that only proves our system is very relucatant to charge criminal presidents.

Bush didn't go to jail for lying about WMD's
Clinton didn't go to jail for all things Lewinsky
Reagan and Bush Sr. didn't go to jail for Iran Contra.
Nixon didn't go to jail for Watergate, bombing Cambodia, etc.

Trump's criminal behavior, though, goes beyond criminal acts in pursuing policy, though. Which is why he probably will be indicted for his role in January 6th and stolen documents.
Shrilery Von Cankles didn't go to jail for gun running in Benghazi and for killing Ambassador Stevens and Khadaffi to cover up her crimes, and Bleach Bitting her server to protect her, Biden and Obama from being charged with Treason.

Shrilery Von Cankles didn't go to jail for gun running in Benghazi and for killing Ambassador Stevens and Khadaffi to cover up her crimes, and Bleach Bitting her server to protect her, Biden and Obama from being charged with Treason.

She didn't because Trump didn't pursue it like he said he would.

My only guess is #2. They are enabling him, in a way, because they (we, the Democrats) actually WANT him to run in 2024. I personally WANT him to run. It’ll be an easy win. But I also want justice served and he should be indicted. Which will eliminate him from running. So its a double edged sword.

I think the DOJ knows if he runs, he loses, and we get a sane Democrat as POTUS. So they are avoiding charges bc they actually want him to run. Its a frustrating reality but I guess for the greater good
Democrats never did fear Trump ending democracy, were they? If they were, they would not want him to run again, and neither would you.

That is why democrats funded Congressmen Trump supported to the tune of millions

So here are your options once again

1. Democrats lied about Trump trying to overthrow democracy on January 6th, and you don't believe it either.

2. Democrats, like yourself, want him to run and will fund supporters of his with $20 million so he will overthrow democracy

So, which is it?

Democrats never did fear Trump ending democracy, were they? If they were, they would not want him to run again, and neither would you.

That is why democrats funded Congressmen Trump supported to the tune of millions

So here are your options once again

1. Democrats lied about Trump trying to overthrow democracy on January 6th, and you don't believe it either.

2. Democrats, like yourself, want him to run and will fund supporters of his with $20 million so he will overthrow democracy

So, which is it?

Trump's actions on Jan 6 were not about Democracy, they were about Trump. Now for his followers to achieve for Trump what Trump wanted they would have had to overthrow a valid election.

There is no defending it.

Trump's actions on Jan 6 were not about Democracy, they were about Trump. Now for his followers to achieve for Trump what Trump wanted they would have had to overthrow a valid election.

People are free to question the validity of any election, so yea, it was about democracy.

Unless you believe Trump was leading the voting when he went to bed but lost as he was sleeping..............

What Jan 6th was not about, it was not about white supremacy, just more lies from the Left.

People are free to question the validity of any election, so yea, it was about democracy.

Unless you believe Trump was leading the voting when he went to bed but lost as he was sleeping..............

What Jan 6th was not about, it was not about white supremacy, just more lies from the Left.

Without a question that played a role also.

The fact that the Fake Trump from SNL is actually going to jail before Real Trump blows my mind. Not saying Fake Trump shouldn’t be bc he shot someone but how can the DOJ still not charge Real Trump with all his crimes

Is it because he has literally committed no crimes?
Yes.

My only guess is #2. They are enabling him, in a way, because they (we, the Democrats) actually WANT him to run in 2024. I personally WANT him to run. It’ll be an easy win. But I also want justice served and he should be indicted. Which will eliminate him from running. So its a double edged sword.

I think the DOJ knows if he runs, he loses, and we get a sane Democrat as POTUS. So they are avoiding charges bc they actually want him to run. Its a frustrating reality but I guess for the greater good

What crimes do you imagine that he has committed?

Really? How so? How was white supremacy even a part of that?

Did you see racist protesting going on?

How so.........when Pence turned and walked out when minorities were kneeling to be heard. When Trump called them SOB's.

He was just again found guilty of tax fraud. (How many times is this now)?
What has the IRS been doing then all these years?
They have audited him about a thousand times.

Are they incompetent or corrupt?

Those are your choices. Which one?

How so.........when Pence turned and walked out when minorities were kneeling to be heard. When Trump called them SOB's.
What are you babbling about?
Link?

You do realize Trump dated a black woman for years, right?

You do realize Trump asked Oprah to be his VP back in 2000, right?

Sound like a racist to you?

:auiqs.jpg:

What has the IRS been doing then all these years?
They have audited him about a thousand times.

Are they incompetent or corrupt?

Those are your choices. Which one?

Both. Mostly incompetent but there is a layer of corruption.

Trump hasn't been prosecuted because they have not found enough evidence to indict in seven years of desperately searching.

I have to agree.

Obviously, this was a movie set populated by Democrats who don't know the first thing about firearms other than what they see in movies made by other Democrats. They were as reckless with firearms as they are with the U.S. economy. Carmack-Altwies, the prosecutor who announced that she would prosecute Baldwin, but has yet to file charges, is just another opportunistic Democrat.

They are pending.

Alec Baldwin
Hannah Gutierrez Reed

Are to be charged with involuntary Manslaughter.

I am not sure why he should go to jail for an accident. Where was the criminal intent?

Was he negligent in hiring inept people and running an unsafe movie set? Um, yeah. (Of course, the person who died was part of running that set.) So there is definitely a CIVIL action here.

But a criminal one? Just don't see it.
If someone hands you a weapon and you kill your son .. who killed your son? Manslaughter is a criminal offense, regardless if someone else was inept.

None of that is true.
I understand that your cult demands you say that.
We each know that it is not true.

Forum List

Back