Famed Model comes out against Cosby

Look, I have no reason to believe each and every woman who's joined in to tell their tale about Cosby is a liar....where's the proof any of them have profited in any way from it? It's not like the usual divorce or entering rehab gambit to get noticed in Hollywierd. Are there a few who've decided to get even because he never called them back? Sure....but c'mon....what's the number up to now...over 20? He's a freak and could well be a lot worse.

Has any of these women actually produced any proof to support their allegations?

No stain on a blue dress...WTF would you call proof of something that happened years ago? video tape, a secret tape recording...a PI bursting through a door catching him giving a starlet a mickey finn? Get real.

Bill-Clinton-Bill-Cosby-Cartoon.jpg

Has any of these women actually produced any proof to support their allegations?

40 year old semen on their panties?

No surely this is just a vast conspiracy to, for completely unfathomable and irrational reasons, take down America's dad? What?
I will take that to be a no sorry but unlike some here I don't subscribe to the theory of guilty by allegation.

Alleged. Please link the post of me defending BC.

Sorry Dude, I defend the ideal that the accused do not have to prove their innocence.

Golly Gosh big fella, that a foreign concept, aye?

Your personal attack is rather funny.

I appreciate a sexy women, that's for sure.

You?

Me wha? Sure looks like a Cosby defense to me....or maybe you just used your Visa card to buy the entire "I Spy" catalog and now nobody in your house will watch it without throwing food at the screen.... :cool-45:

No stain on a blue dress...WTF would you call proof of something that happened years ago? video tape, a secret tape recording...a PI bursting through a door catching him giving a starlet a mickey finn? Get real.
See my previous response to oldschool someone actually pressing charges back when they claimed the incident happened would have been a good start.

Last edited:

Sorry Dude, I defend the ideal that the accused do not have to prove their innocence.

You?

Me wha? Sure looks like a Cosby defense to me....or maybe you just used your Visa card to buy the entire "I Spy" catalog and now nobody in your house will watch it without throwing food at the screen.... :cool-45:

According to one ALLEGED victim, she knows of over 100 women that cosby ALLEGEDLY did this to.

Now Mr. Wizard, explain how soooo many women were raped, and not a single police report was filed.

Don't hurry Einstein. We got plenty of time.

You?

According to one ALLEGED victim, she knows of over 100 women that cosby ALLEGEDLY did this to.

Now Mr. Wizard, explain how soooo many women were raped, and not a single police report was filed.

Even AFTER he sold his show and got $500MM when that was a genuine fortune

I appreciate a s

I don't...have to watch the end of the Pistons Suns game....best of luck allegedly not defending the old pervert though....

I appreciate a s

I don't...have to watch the end of the Pistons Suns game....best of luck allegedly not defending the old pervert though....

Thought as much.

Lmao

Cosby is a rapist. I know SJ and his racist ilk want to turn it into a race issue...it is not. There may not be a conviction or valid evidence...but the multitude of accusations and the same details...come on!

Cosby is a rapist. I know SJ and his racist ilk want to turn it into a race issue...it is not. There may not be a conviction or valid evidence...but the multitude of accusations and the same details...come on!
Try again, your post makes no sense.

40 year old semen on their panties?

No surely this is just a vast conspiracy to, for completely unfathomable and irrational reasons, take down America's dad? What?
I will take that to be a no sorry but unlike some here I don't subscribe to the theory of guilty by allegation.

It's funny how Cosby won't deny any of these charges. Have fun on your pedestal blackhawk.

The poor pathetic supermodel. Out of 100 women claiming to be raped, she's the one that Cosby put in a cab and sent home.

Forum List

Back