Famed Model comes out against Cosby

I get it...you guys are willing to accept one negro as long as you can attack the HNIC.
Willing to accept ALL black people as long as they're not communists or thugs.
You mean as long as they agree with you! Communist wannabe thug defined.
I meant what I said. Sorry you're too fucking stupid to comprehend a simple statement.
And I meant what I said. You only accept negroes if they agree with you. That is as communist and anti-American as it gets.
Yeah, well you don't speak for me, so your statement doesn't mean shit and neither do you.
PS, you don't know what a communist is either, apparently.
LOL...you think a black person is a communist because they disagree with you...hypocrite!

Willing to accept ALL black people as long as they're not communists or thugs.
I meant what I said. Sorry you're too fucking stupid to comprehend a simple statement.
And I meant what I said. You only accept negroes if they agree with you. That is as communist and anti-American as it gets.
Yeah, well you don't speak for me, so your statement doesn't mean shit and neither do you.
LOL...you think a black person is a communist because they disagree with you...hypocrite!
Here's some advice. Get an education before you engage in a debate. You really suck at it. :lol:

Here's some advice. Get an education before you engage in a debate. You really suck at it. :lol:
You are just too slow. Its that racist part of you that gives you tunnel vision, dummy.

You are just too slow. Its that racist part of you that gives you tunnel vision, dummy.
Keep talking, idiot. You're making my case for me. :dig:

Such intellect...what a racist buffoon!

Such intellect...what a racist buffoon!
You use the word "racist" like it's supposed to hurt me. :lol:

Famed model hopes her Cosby allegation spurs others to come forward WTVR.com

Why do all these women keep making up things about Cosby? Just terrible!

And even a "sister!"
This is turning into a "Hey, I was cute enough to get raped by Bill Cosby too" flood of accusations.

Yet they were quiet then.

Very fishy.

He picked on powerless women whom he knew couldn't come back at him.
He didn't try to fuck famous, rich women with expensive attorneys, or had you not noticed?
How many of these women's names would you have recognized before now?

OMG, I think you actually believe that?

100 women and not a single police report filed.

Are you mad?

So all these women are lying and Cosby is telling the truth? Okay, let's get them on a witness stand under oath and see who pursers themselves. You think Cosby is willing to do that? Naw, he isn't. But let's see if he might be forced to. Let's just see......:biggrin:

He's a rapist, Michael Jackson was a pedophile, and O.J. Simpson is a murderer.
You hate black people we get it.
I know a number of black people who would disagree with that, but being called a racist from someone whose standard response to anyone criticizing a black person is "you hate black people" or "you're a racist", really doesn't mean much.
Sheesh we all know the lame 'I have lots of black friends' so I can't be a racist defense. When you post about nothing other than non whites it doesn't mean much

I don't like hit jobs by the media but this is weird. On one hand, no reports were filed, and given the amount of women involved you'd think at least one would have stepped forward. On the other hand they are all telling a very similar story so it would have to be a big conspiracy against Cosby. And if it's true it's weird because a young good looking black man had a lot of opportunity back in the pre-aids sexual revolution era. Especially a successful black man with some fame.

Cosby refuses to validate Obama's Thug Kulture so all of a sudden these women were "raped"

Typical Republican....."the women are lying..."

Cosby takes a stand against Thug behavior and all of a sudden these women were "raped"
It worked with Herman Cain.

Notice the "accusations" all happen only AFTER the Community Agitator in the White House is making Ferguson his #1 prioroty

I don't like hit jobs by the media but this is weird. On one hand, no reports were filed, and given the amount of women involved you'd think at least one would have stepped forward. On the other hand they are all telling a very similar story so it would have to be a big conspiracy against Cosby. And if it's true it's weird because a young good looking black man had a lot of opportunity back in the pre-aids sexual revolution era. Especially a successful black man with some fame.

It would be easy to come up with similar stories today.

All one has to do is a simple google search, so if the accuser simply wants to create a story to get on board today, simply enter Bill Cosby in a search.

Not saying these women are lying, but the idea that creating a story would be tough is not reality.

All one has to do is a simple google search, so if the accuser simply wants to create a story to get on board today, simply enter Bill Cosby in a search.

Not saying these women are lying, but the idea that creating a story would be tough is not reality.
I didn't say it would be tough, my point was a bunch of them would have to be that cold blooded. But maybe he had 10,000 gals so the numbers aren't odd.

Forum List

Back