Famed Model comes out against Cosby

He's a rapist, Michael Jackson was a pedophile, and O.J. Simpson is a murderer.
You hate black people we get it.
I know a number of black people who would disagree with that, but being called a racist from someone whose standard response to anyone criticizing a black person is "you hate black people" or "you're a racist", really doesn't mean much.
Sheesh we all know the lame 'I have lots of black friends' so I can't be a racist defense. When you post about nothing other than non whites it doesn't mean much
The last concern for me is being called a racist by an internet nobody.

Cosby refuses to validate Obama's Thug Kulture so all of a sudden these women were "raped"

Typical Republican....."the women are lying..."

Cosby takes a stand against Thug behavior and all of a sudden these women were "raped"
It worked with Herman Cain.

Notice the "accusations" all happen only AFTER the Community Agitator in the White House is making Ferguson his #1 prioroty
The accusations actually started at least 10 years ago.

Bill Cosby raped me. Why did it take 30 years for people to believe my story - The Washington Post

I don't like hit jobs by the media but this is weird. On one hand, no reports were filed, and given the amount of women involved you'd think at least one would have stepped forward. On the other hand they are all telling a very similar story so it would have to be a big conspiracy against Cosby. And if it's true it's weird because a young good looking black man had a lot of opportunity back in the pre-aids sexual revolution era. Especially a successful black man with some fame.

It would be easy to come up with similar stories today.

All one has to do is a simple google search, so if the accuser simply wants to create a story to get on board today, simply enter Bill Cosby in a search.

Not saying these women are lying, but the idea that creating a story would be tough is not reality.

You are "not saying these women are lying" means what? I will up you one....I am not saying ALL of these women are telling the truth. Cosby will not stand up, cause a court of law is the last thing he wants to be involved with
Cosby refuses to validate Obama's Thug Kulture so all of a sudden these women were "raped"

Cosby takes a stand against Thug behavior and all of a sudden these women were "raped"

Notice the "accusations" all happen only AFTER the Community Agitator in the White House is making Ferguson his #1 prioroty

Bill Cosby raped me. Why did it take 30 years for people to believe my story - The Washington Post

Fame and Wealth win out again....

I don't like hit jobs by the media but this is weird. On one hand, no reports were filed, and given the amount of women involved you'd think at least one would have stepped forward. On the other hand they are all telling a very similar story so it would have to be a big conspiracy against Cosby. And if it's true it's weird because a young good looking black man had a lot of opportunity back in the pre-aids sexual revolution era. Especially a successful black man with some fame.

All one has to do is a simple google search, so if the accuser simply wants to create a story to get on board today, simply enter Bill Cosby in a search.

Not saying these women are lying, but the idea that creating a story would be tough is not reality.

You are "not saying these women are lying" means what? I will up you one....I am not saying ALL of these women are telling the truth. Cosby will not stand up, cause a court of law is the last thing he wants to be involved with

What it means is I have no proof one way or another. NONE

And neither do you.

And neither do you.
Nothing wrong with warning future victims.

What could be better for the sagging (no pun intended) career of a "famed model" than to accuse poor old Bill Cosby?

And neither do you.

None, except for the word of around 20 women. But hey, they are women.....so.....

And neither do you.

None, except for the word of around 20 women. But hey, they are women.....so.....

So you think women are too stupid to file police reports?

And neither do you.

Many tried to tell what he did and they were dismissed. You think they are ALL lying. He has gotten what he deserves....the name he will be remembered by when he dies.

And neither do you.

Many tried to tell what he did and they were dismissed. You think they are ALL lying. He has gotten what he deserves....the name he will be remembered by when he dies.

In your opinion

Just clearing that up

And that means Nothing

Thanks

Pop, this is far from over. More will arise. Just stay tuned.

Forum List

Back