Famed Model comes out against Cosby

Has any of these women actually produced any proof to support their allegations?

40 year old semen on their panties?

No surely this is just a vast conspiracy to, for completely unfathomable and irrational reasons, take down America's dad? What?
I will take that to be a no sorry but unlike some here I don't subscribe to the theory of guilty by allegation.

It's funny how Cosby won't deny any of these charges. Have fun on your pedestal blackhawk.
Why should he have to deny them when no one has provided any evidence to support them? Understanding how the legal system works is not being on a pedestal I have never claimed Cosby was innocent but I also won't proclaim him or anyone else guilty of a crime without any proof.

Cosby is a rapist. I know SJ and his racist ilk want to turn it into a race issue...it is not. There may not be a conviction or valid evidence...but the multitude of accusations and the same details...come on!
Try again, your post makes no sense.
Sure it does...you are just a racist idiot and fail to comprehend.

Cosby refuses to validate Obama's Thug Kulture so all of a sudden these women were "raped"

Cosby refuses to validate Obama's Thug Kulture so all of a sudden these women were "raped"
Bingo. There you have the answer. Cosby became inconvenient.

It would be interesting to see exactly what these women are complaining about. The model said he put her in a cab and sent her home. One woman said he took her hand at dinner. Another woman said he stroked her arm. One woman has been trying to extort money from him for the past ten years.

Make all these claims public. Let's see what they are.

Bingo. There you have the answer. Cosby became inconvenient.

It would be interesting to see exactly what these women are complaining about. The model said he put her in a cab and sent her home. One woman said he took her hand at dinner. Another woman said he stroked her arm. One woman has been trying to extort money from him for the past ten years.

Make all these claims public. Let's see what they are.
So now you guys are saying actors are significant? I appreciate you guys want to support a black man who obviously raped a few white women...I wonder...if OJ Simpson were a devout conservative...would hebe innocent too?

I get it...you guys are willing to accept one negro as long as you can attack the HNIC.

He's a rapist, Michael Jackson was a pedophile, and O.J. Simpson is a murderer.
You hate black people we get it.
I know a number of black people who would disagree with that, but being called a racist from someone whose standard response to anyone criticizing a black person is "you hate black people" or "you're a racist", really doesn't mean much.

I get it...you guys are willing to accept one negro as long as you can attack the HNIC.
Willing to accept ALL black people as long as they're not communists or thugs.
You mean as long as they agree with you! Communist wannabe thug defined.
I meant what I said. Sorry you're too fucking stupid to comprehend a simple statement.
And I meant what I said. You only accept negroes if they agree with you. That is as communist and anti-American as it gets.

Famed model hopes her Cosby allegation spurs others to come forward WTVR.com

Why do all these women keep making up things about Cosby? Just terrible!

And even a "sister!"
This is turning into a "Hey, I was cute enough to get raped by Bill Cosby too" flood of accusations.

Yet they were quiet then.

Very fishy.

He picked on powerless women whom he knew couldn't come back at him.
He didn't try to fuck famous, rich women with expensive attorneys, or had you not noticed?
How many of these women's names would you have recognized before now?

Famed model hopes her Cosby allegation spurs others to come forward WTVR.com

Why do all these women keep making up things about Cosby? Just terrible!

And even a "sister!"
This is turning into a "Hey, I was cute enough to get raped by Bill Cosby too" flood of accusations.

Yet they were quiet then.

Very fishy.

He picked on powerless women whom he knew couldn't come back at him.
He didn't try to fuck famous, rich women with expensive attorneys, or had you not noticed?
How many of these women's names would you have recognized before now?
He went after that one lady...can't remember her name, but she is the self proclaimed first super model.

Willing to accept ALL black people as long as they're not communists or thugs.
You mean as long as they agree with you! Communist wannabe thug defined.
I meant what I said. Sorry you're too fucking stupid to comprehend a simple statement.
And I meant what I said. You only accept negroes if they agree with you. That is as communist and anti-American as it gets.
Yeah, well you don't speak for me, so your statement doesn't mean shit and neither do you.
PS, you don't know what a communist is either, apparently.

Forum List

Back