Family Feud: Democrats Enraged At Russia

What we, as Americans, know: Russia interfered to help Trump win

What we, as Americans, don't know: How much American help they had.

I want to know, don't you?
Right..they threw away their years of investing in hilly to elect a President opposed to them.....brilliant......

What time is it in Moscow?
Looks like the trolls woke up...

What time is it in the toilet you're swimming in?
Looks like the turds woke up

ll_barrel_smoke26.jpg
Trolls do get angry don't they

You're asking yourself, Noobskie ? You mad bro?

Learn not to be such a jackass and maybe you'll make some friends to talk to :rolleyes:

As for your Snowflake anger issues....dunno....try a chocolate flavored pacifier maybe.
Where you stick it is up to you.

In what world would you think I would want friends like you?

He's suggesting that you might move out of your parent's basement, and join the real world.

Your passport photo????

1p1t5u.jpg

I'm 64. My parents are long dead

Anything else you want to get wrong moron?

Oh really!

Putin convinced me and a number of other Independents and Democrats to vote against Hillary.

Giving Trump the Presidency.

Yes.

Our spies had a network to force Hillary to accuse half the Country of being...

Deplorable.

That alone had me find Democrats and those who cheered them as even more Deplorable.

Move to North Korea.

I don't know where you got the idea that a crime must have a successful completion in order for it to be considered a crime.

Strange that you would mention a 'successful completion' of a crime.....

Difference between Watergate and the Obama Spying on the Trump campaign?

Watergate was a failed attempt by a political party to spy on their political enemies

Obama spying was a Trump lie debunked ages ago. You guys need new material.

Watch me put you in your place....AGAIN....this is getting to be a pattern.

While the Circa.com investigation has concluded that neither Trump's phones nor email was 'wiretapped,' Trump was correct about his access to communications was examined, and under scrutiny by the Obama FBI.

"Trump’s own claim this week that the FBI wiretapped his phone further irritated senior officials. Director James Comey even took the step of asking Justice to knock down the claim. While the computer server was investigated, Trump’s phones and emails were never wiretapped, officials said." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

"While the computer server was investigated, Trump’s phones and emails were never wiretapped, officials said."
But his servers were.

Soooo.....Trump was correct as far as indicating that the Obama administration surveilled and gathered information from his headquarters....but not correct as to the extent of that surveillance.

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

And...

Mark Dice Retweeted Howard Dean

Howard Dean is confirming the wiretap happened. #ObamaGate

Mark Dice added,

Howard DeanVerified account @GovHowardDean

.@realDonaldTrump The FISA court which issued the warrant to tap Trumps phone was set up to catch terrorists. They tap for probable cause https://twitter.com/justinhendrix/status/838011444566294528

While other Democrats are dancing around trying to pretend the wiretapping did not happen, when more and more evidence points to the fact that it likely DID, Howard Dean is just flat out admitting it occurred.

His admission includes the concept that Trump’s phone was “set up” in an attempt to prove an act of terrorism.

http://ussanews.com/News1/2017/03/0...hocking-admission-trump-wiretapping-occurred/

What time is it in the toilet you're swimming in?
Looks like the turds woke up

ll_barrel_smoke26.jpg
Trolls do get angry don't they

You're asking yourself, Noobskie ? You mad bro?

Learn not to be such a jackass and maybe you'll make some friends to talk to :rolleyes:

As for your Snowflake anger issues....dunno....try a chocolate flavored pacifier maybe.
Where you stick it is up to you.

In what world would you think I would want friends like you?

He's suggesting that you might move out of your parent's basement, and join the real world.

Your passport photo????

1p1t5u.jpg

I'm 64. My parents are long dead

Anything else you want to get wrong moron?

I think you're pretty much nailed, dunce.

Right..they threw away their years of investing in hilly to elect a President opposed to them.....brilliant......

Seriously dude, nobody but crazy people don't believe Russia attacked us. The only thing still to find out is if any Americans helped them do it.

And what indication did candidate Trump give during the 2016 campaign that he was "opposed" to Russia?

Seriously they had hilly in their pocket.......and money on dem side also as far as add .......can you name anything hilly did as SOS that was anti-Russian? I can name 3-4 major initiatives that benefitted them on a strategic level.

....and VERY quietly the stage is being set. Iran has moved missile systems into Iraq. The US and Russians have sent more of their Navy into the Gulf, and Russia is massing troops on their Western Front. It is a war we cannot win.

Forum List

Back