Family Feud

I was actually on Family Feud with my brothers, that's where I picked up the nickname, "the anchor" I dragged down the team by not giving a single correct answer. By the 3rd time Combs came to me for a response I was tempted to hide under to podium or ask him if I could pass.

I was actually on Family Feud with my brothers, that's where I picked up the nickname, "the anchor" I dragged down the team by not giving a single correct answer. By the 3rd time Combs came to me for a response I was tempted to hide under to podium or ask him if I could pass.

oooh that's harsh! I would never want to be on a game show. I know I would be like Jan (or was it Peter) on the Brady Bunch and just freeze!
I'm a great "couch" player!

oooh that's harsh! I would never want to be on a game show. I know I would be like Jan (or was it Peter) on the Brady Bunch and just freeze!

The best past was we met Goodson and he was the first person to ever tell us how you could use "...that's what she said" as a funny response in so many different situations. This was lonnnnnnnnnnng before The Office popularized it

Though we lost, they really liked us and said they were going to have us back for the evening version, but they realized the devastating effect I'd have on their ratings so they cancelled the evening version of the show almost immediately

The best past was we met Goodson and he was the first person to ever tell us how you could use "...that's what she said" as a funny response in so many different situations. This was lonnnnnnnnnnng before The Office popularized it

Though we lost, they really liked us and said they were going to have us back for the evening version, but they realized the devastating effect I'd have on their ratings so they cancelled the evening version of the show almost immediately

ha! that is so not true! who was the host? I need to see this!

Of all the people in the world, brothers will be the last to let that go!

Forum List

Back