Family laughing and joking while boiling dog alive.

Chinese believe that the adrenaline released by the animal at the time of death, when consumed by humans can lead to good health and virility.
I don't find it to be a bad meat, but I wouldn't eat dog everyday. Maybe it was the way it was prepared? IDK.

Other that that they sure are ramping of the anti China propaganda. The media whores are certainly doing their part.

Chinese believe that the adrenaline released by the animal at the time of death, when consumed by humans can lead to good health and virility.
I don't find it to be a bad meat, but I wouldn't eat dog everyday. Maybe it was the way it was prepared? IDK.

Other that that they sure are ramping of the anti China propaganda. The media whores are certainly doing their part.
Telling the truth about the Chinese should have been done long ago.

This is merely the tuning of the drums of war. People are so rock stupid they can't see the same tactics performed over and over.
Another thing...you see how those people do that to that dog? What do you think they are gonna be like in a war?
Americans have no concept of the mentality and culture which produces that.

The Chinese believe a lot of really stupid shit. By and large they're almost as stupid as Democrats in some areas. Almost all involving food in some way but other really silly shit too, like a bird crapping on your car brings good luck for example. They're also compulsive gamblers and highly superstitious. Food is very central to their everyday thoughts. They also have some dishes that'll gag a maggot. They are simply retarded when it comes to basic sanitation and basic hygiene. They still havent figured out the basics of basic plumbing like sanitation traps in drains for example. I worked in a mostly Chinese company for 7 years or so.

The Chinese believe a lot of really stupid shit. By and large they're almost as stupid as Democrats in some areas. Almost all involving food in some way but other really silly shit too, like a bird crapping on your car brings good luck for example. They're also compulsive gamblers and highly superstitious. Food is very central to their everyday thoughts. They also have some dishes that'll gag a maggot. They are simply retarded when it comes to basic sanitation and basic hygiene. They still havent figured out the basics of basic plumbing like sanitation traps in drains for example. I worked in a mostly Chinese company for 7 years or so.
It is a very different culture. I have spent a very limited time in China. I was not a fan of it at all. There are certain things they do which annoy the shit out of me. A few are
Spitting, a disgusting practice that promotes disease. Open public pissing. Encouraging young boys to do the same. The inability to form a queue or line. Personal space. LOUD TALKING. Chewing like cows...while talking very loudly. Staring...for extended periods of time.

Of course we do the same to lobsters, crabs and other sea creatures.
Lobsters don't have enough of a brain to feel pain, say researchers. It's like stepping on a bug. That's why fishermen call them "bugs."

You know...I have to say this - and, I'm a confirmed pro dog extremist - but is this a thread to BASH China (for which there are plenty of legitimate reasons to criticize) or is it about the dog?

This is merely the tuning of the drums of war. People are so rock stupid they can't see the same tactics performed over and over.
Another thing...you see how those people do that to that dog? What do you think they are gonna be like in a war?
Watch this. Is there really that much of a difference? Listen to the laughter while that animal has its bones broken, internal injuries, and slowly dies in agony, if a dog doesn't eat it first.

Watch this. Is there really that much of a difference? Listen to the laughter while that animal has its bones broken, internal injuries, and slowly dies in agony, if a dog doesn't eat it first.

No there isn’t. All people who torture animals aren’t worth pissing on and that includes the Chinese pigs!

No there isn’t. All people who torture animals aren’t worth pissing on and that includes the Chinese pigs!

Wow. I actually agree with you on something :lol:

Forum List

Back