Family of Walter Scott tells Al Sharpton to keep his "circus" away from funeral

Are you kidding? He's the architect of riots and bigotry! He doesn't calm people down, he riles them up!
Why should he calm down people when they are being assaulted?
Because there are avenues for those who are being assaulted to take their grievances to and get justice. Orchestrating riots is not one of the means of getting justice.
Those avenues dont work nor have they ever worked.
So you want riots, looting and burning if businesses? How small of you! You should be on tv telling people, not just blacks but everyone to video police stops to get the bad cops off the force. Start a movement, not the breaking down of cities!
Theres something called a happy medium. If rioting is necessary then it is. The point is that Sharpton hasnt ever been charged with inciting a riot.
Right, just the families run that risk. "Burn that down!"

Because there are avenues for those who are being assaulted to take their grievances to and get justice. Orchestrating riots is not one of the means of getting justice.
Those avenues dont work nor have they ever worked.
So you want riots, looting and burning if businesses? How small of you! You should be on tv telling people, not just blacks but everyone to video police stops to get the bad cops off the force. Start a movement, not the breaking down of cities!
Theres something called a happy medium. If rioting is necessary then it is. The point is that Sharpton hasnt ever been charged with inciting a riot.
Right, just the families run that risk. "Burn that down!"
What?

Firing is only the first step. The issue needs to be addressed.

By addressed you mean "increase welfare checks and affirmative action". Everything comes down to more black privilege because they can't make it on their own.

Are you kidding? He's the architect of riots and bigotry! He doesn't calm people down, he riles them up!

In fact, Rev. Sharpton always calls for calm and peace and obeying the law but you have a good point.

The RW racists think them uppity nigras should learn their place and stay there.

In this case, they believe Scott's place was face down, dead from a coward's gunshots to the back.
Demanding police stop killing people = "riling up"
Bad cops should get fired just as this one did. It's too bad his bullets hit Scott. It;s too bad Scott ran. It's too bad there was a warrant fpr his arrest. The whole thing was too bad. The cop will be going down but Scott is dead.
Firing is only the first step. The issue needs to be addressed. As it stands the only time it happens is when a random cop gets filmed. They are treating the symptons not attempting to get rid of the reoccurring illness.
It seems that some of the LE Dept. are having the Police officers wears video cams. A step in the right direction.

By addressed you mean "increase welfare checks and affirmative action". Everything comes down to more black privilege because they can't make it on their own.
By addressed I mean stop hiring white boy cops that are insecure and hate Black people. These cops need guns and legal authority to shoot Blacks. If they didnt have a badge and a gun they would be like you. Timid.

In fact, Rev. Sharpton always calls for calm and peace and obeying the law but you have a good point.

The RW racists think them uppity nigras should learn their place and stay there.

In this case, they believe Scott's place was face down, dead from a coward's gunshots to the back.
Bad cops should get fired just as this one did. It's too bad his bullets hit Scott. It;s too bad Scott ran. It's too bad there was a warrant fpr his arrest. The whole thing was too bad. The cop will be going down but Scott is dead.
Firing is only the first step. The issue needs to be addressed. As it stands the only time it happens is when a random cop gets filmed. They are treating the symptons not attempting to get rid of the reoccurring illness.
It seems that some of the LE Dept. are having the Police officers wears video cams. A step in the right direction.
They need more steps and faster.

Al Sharpton commended the law enforcement officials for the way they were handling this.

And? He's still a race hustler/opportunist. All Sharpton is part of the problem. And if you stand with him you are too. Good for this family.
So your claim is Al Sharpton caused the white cop to empty his clip into the back of a Black man?

For someone who claims to know about firearms......
9 Most Misused Gun Terms Guns Ammo

And? He's still a race hustler/opportunist. All Sharpton is part of the problem. And if you stand with him you are too. Good for this family.

Sharpton is in no way part of the problem of a man being shot in the back for no reason.

When we talk about racism, yes, Al Sharpton is part of the problem.

No he's not. Blaming Sharpton is a classic example of blame-shifting.

So you're all for getting people riled up and creating more animosity thus getting more people shot?
For being from such an advanced ancient society you sure are stupid.

Sharpton is in no way part of the problem of a man being shot in the back for no reason.

So you're all for getting people riled up and creating more animosity thus getting more people shot?
Not worried about getting shot. Worried more about having my kids deal with monkeys like you in cops uniforms.

Al Sharpton commended the law enforcement officials for the way they were handling this.

So your claim is Al Sharpton caused the white cop to empty his clip into the back of a Black man?

For someone who claims to know about firearms......
9 Most Misused Gun Terms Guns Ammo
Not really concerned with what some white boy thinks is an incorrect term.

IT is being handled exactly like it should be handled, by due process of law.

Had Walter Scott believed in due process of law, he would not be dead.

Yep, another despicable rabid RW who says the victim is to blame for being shot 5 times in the back and that being behind on child support is a capital offense. Bet you also believe its Obama's fault.

:rolleyes:

===

Footage of the family meeting with the courageous young man who video'd the murder was enough to rip your heart out.

The mother of the murderer has told Scott's family that she is "sorry".
Quit being stupid.

One can cause his own murder, if this turns out to result in a guilty verdict on murder, or manslaughter.

If I went to a black panther meeting, and hurled insults at them, and got my ass killed, and someone was convicted of murdering me, would you concede I caused my own death?

Elementary logic, cause and effect, even if the effect is a crime.

Not worried about getting shot. Worried more about having my kids deal with monkeys like you in cops uniforms.
I am pretty sure you have taught your kids not to run, but wait for their day in court, if detained for any reason.

Good for them. its refreshing to see not all black people is buying into the NASTY garbage of Sharpton. He need to have Reverend stripped from his title. He's a nasty lowlife devil in disguise
Sharpton is like a crocodile waiting for this to happen then come out grab the (dead chicken) opportunity to get paid and the limelight. I applaud the family for doing this moved. This low life does not deserve to be called reverend.

Resisting arrest seems to be a recurring issue also.

I am pretty sure you have taught your kids not to run, but wait for their day in court, if detained for any reason.
Thats not really the point. Thats really only after the fact. My kids have our attorney on speed dial and know to call them if something happens even before calling us. My point is that this is only if a cop is not some racist cave monkey. In such an incident they wont be allowed to call the attorney.

Resisting arrest seems to be a recurring issue also.
Thats what cops call it. People that have seen or lived through such encounters dont call it that.

By addressed I mean stop hiring white boy cops that are insecure and hate Black people. These cops need guns and legal authority to shoot Blacks. If they didnt have a badge and a gun they would be like you. Timid.
Most blacks that are shot dead are shot dead by other blacks that do not have badges.

I think from the videos, it is pretty obvious this cop did NOT stop this guy just to kill him.

Even if it is murder, which it may well be, I am not on the jury, it would not have happened had he not run.

Most blacks that are shot dead are shot dead by other blacks that do not have badges.

I think from the videos, it is pretty obvious this cop did NOT stop this guy just to kill him.

Even if it is murder, which it may well be, I am not on the jury, it would not have happened had he not run.
Most Blacks that shoot other Blacks are criminals. Cops are not supposed to be. Whats with the deflection?

Forum List

Back