Family privilege?

One as much as the other, yeah. Billions is less than trillions.
Pretty sure we cant afford much of anything. Partly because people with your ridiculous mindset have basically voted unlimited power with no restraints to our corrupt establishment. We do a lot but we cant afford it. Thats why these assholes are trying to raise the debt ceiling. Thats why we owe an amount of money that would make god blush.
But keep on keeping on with your ridiculous, childish bullshit. After all, its working so far :thup:

Pretty sure we cant afford much of anything. Partly because people with your ridiculous mindset have basically voted unlimited power with no restraints to our corrupt establishment. We do a lot but we cant afford it. Thats why these assholes are trying to raise the debt ceiling. Thats why we owe an amount of money that would make god blush.
But keep on keeping on with your ridiculous, childish bullshit. After all, its working so far :thup:

We have covered this many times. Jorgenson, Stein, Supreme, etc have no power.

People are still trying to overturn it.

'People' in hell want ice water, you have no other examples?

Quit being a damn victim, no one cares who you're married to, who you sleep with, or anything else about your private life. There is no 'shock value' in today's society, everything goes, and no one bats an eye. I honestly think your side of the aisle can't handle the fact that you're not the center of attention any longer, and you're going to scream and cry how you're victimized regardless of much society accepts your lifestyle. You're just so used to doing it, you don't know how not to. 20 years ago or more the crusade started to legalize gay relationships, and here we are today with it legal everywhere, it's permeated on every tv show, movies, commercials, and you're still bitching. Just stfu already, nobody cares that you're gay.

'People' in hell want ice water, you have no other examples?

Quit being a damn victim, no one cares who you're married to, who you sleep with, or anything else about your private life. There is no 'shock value' in today's society, everything goes, and no one bats an eye. I honestly think your side of the aisle can't handle the fact that you're not the center of attention any longer, and you're going to scream and cry how you're victimized regardless of much society accepts your lifestyle. You're just so used to doing it, you don't know how not to. 20 years ago or more the crusade started to legalize gay relationships, and here we are today with it legal everywhere, it's permeated on every tv show, movies, commercials, and you're still bitching. Just stfu already, nobody cares that you're gay.

I say to leave people along and you reply with hatred and bitterness.

I say to leave people along and you reply with hatred and bitterness.

How about when they leave us alone, we'll leave them alone?? The hatred and bitterness is coming from the people attacking the traditional family, and they won't be happy until it's destroyed and replaced by their version of it. You wanted gay marriage, you have it, so what's the purpose of now attacking the traditional family? You're defending the attack, so please explain it, the explanation you've tried to provide is bunk, so try again.

Following is for suckers. Period.
Good call. For 95% are the sucker

Edit. I'm talking about serious type situations.....financial advice................Covid advice................... LIFE ADVICE.......Any medical advice...............Not nonsense bull shit like tires

Last edited:
Nope. YOU are: "Look for the 5% who do and follow them like a pied piper"
Well let me give you advice I took from the 5%

Find something you really love to do and you'll never work a day in your frikin life

What percent of people do you think achieve that.................5 percent ?....chuckle

Forum List

Back