Family Sues PA School District After Their Daughter is Abused and Called a KKK Suppor

I see - anyone who disagrees with you or offers a differing opinion is a "simple ass"
You are causing me mental anguish and ridiculing me - I guess I should sue.
I am calling you simple minded because apparently you didnt read the part where the teacher labeled the kid a Kkk supporter for wearing a Romney t shirt, told her to take it off, had another student Mark an X over Romney's face on the tshirt, then told her " This is a democratic party school". And this prompted harrassment at school for the girl. Thats fascistic tactics and you apparently think its Okay for kids to be taught to be totalitarians.

She didn't call the girl a KkK supporter. She said wearing a republican shirt to a democratic school was like wearing a KKK shirt to her class, as the teacher is black. While what the teaher said is totally over the line, there is a difference.

Also, what the teacher said had nothing to do with any bullying the girl faced, that occurred after her parents went to the media.
Ah semantics and opinion and conjecture.
Nice try, you keep wanting to avoid the taking off of the shirt, which the teacher ordered according to the student, the X put across it. This is very totalitarian type of behavior, so she should lose her job. Especially if its a public school, parents don't send their kids to school to be indoctrinated into the democratic party. You don't mind the indoctrination, others do.

I see - anyone who disagrees with you or offers a differing opinion is a "simple ass"
I am calling you simple minded because apparently you didnt read the part where the teacher labeled the kid a Kkk supporter for wearing a Romney t shirt, told her to take it off, had another student Mark an X over Romney's face on the tshirt, then told her " This is a democratic party school". And this prompted harrassment at school for the girl. Thats fascistic tactics and you apparently think its Okay for kids to be taught to be totalitarians.

She didn't call the girl a KkK supporter. She said wearing a republican shirt to a democratic school was like wearing a KKK shirt to her class, as the teacher is black. While what the teaher said is totally over the line, there is a difference.

Also, what the teacher said had nothing to do with any bullying the girl faced, that occurred after her parents went to the media.

She wore a political shirt to school and then wilted when people made political comments.

She knows her school, she knows her classmates. She KNEW that many would find her shirt provocative. In America, people have a right to be provocative. But everyone else doesn't have to give up THEIR right to tell 'em what they think of it.

The same thing happens on the far left. Tim Robbins and Susan Sarrandon get "uninvited" to the Bull Durham reunion at the Baseball Hall of Fame induction ceremonies after making anti-war comments. They claimed that the reaction to their comments had a "chilling effect" on their First Amendment rights.

They were wrong too. They had a right to say what they wanted - and other folks have the right to express what they think of their comments.

The First Amendment says we won't arrest you - it doesn't say we won't call you an idiot.

She wore a political shirt to school and then wilted when people made political comments.

She knows her school, she knows her classmates. She KNEW that many would find her shirt provocative. In America, people have a right to be provocative. But everyone else doesn't have to give up THEIR right to tell 'em what they think of it.

The same thing happens on the far left. Tim Robbins and Susan Sarrandon get "uninvited" to the Bull Durham reunion at the Baseball Hall of Fame induction ceremonies after making anti-war comments. They claimed that the reaction to their comments had a "chilling effect" on their First Amendment rights.

They were wrong too. They had a right to say what they wanted - and other folks have the right to express what they think of their comments.

The First Amendment says we won't arrest you - it doesn't say we won't call you an idiot.

Her shirt was defaced, on the orders of the teacher. You seem to not want to touch that part. Why is that?

Her shirt was defaced, on the orders of the teacher. You seem to not want to touch that part. Why is that?

Oh, I see. So this is a property damage case? So she's entitled to whatever the shirt cost her. But the girl says the teacher "tried" to mark on her shirt. So apparently her case against the teacher is an attempted property damage case.

Last edited:

Oh, I see. So this is a property damage case? So she's entitled to whatever the shirt cost her.

No, it's a civil right rights violation, a property damage & an abuse of authority situation, fascist. Wouldn't expect you to get it since you've been labotimized and are in full drone mode. Are you stupid or something, boy?

What is a "democratic school"?

This is exactly why most school dress codes don't allow provocative clothing.

This girl knew what she was doing. She knew how it was going to be received. Now she's looking for a pay day.

Everyone expressed their opinions and no one got hurt.

THAT is how the First Amendment is SUPPOSED to work.

Last edited:

And who cares if the teacher was black? That somehow justifies her behavior? The shirt had Romney on it, the poor black teacher associates a Mormon, who the KkK doesn't even LIKE, with the KKK so she can tell the girl to take her shirt off and order another student to deface it and start making totalitarian claims of the school belonging to the Democratic Party? These left wing control freaks don't believe there is a line that cannot be crossed. They keep overreaching. The ones here defend the indefensible simply because they want to be seen as loyal to the party.

We've got 3 left wing fascists on this board, they're to cowardly to admit to their fetish for control through coeercion and peer pressure.

Hell if I know.

This is exactly why most school dress codes don't allow provocative clothinng.

This girl knew what she was doing. She knew how it was going to be received. Now she's looking for a pay day.

Fascist.*spit*

This is exactly why most school dress codes don't allow provocative clothinng.

Fascist.*spit*

:lmao:

You're a nutter!

And who cares if the teacher was black? That somehow justifies her behavior? The shirt had Romney on it, the poor black teacher associates a Mormon, who the KkK doesn't even LIKE, with the KKK so she can tell the girl to take her shirt off and order another student to deface it and start making totalitarian claims of the school belonging to the Democratic Party? These left wing control freaks don't believe there is a line that cannot be crossed. They keep overreaching. The ones here defend the indefensible simply because they want to be seen as loyal to the party.

We've got 3 left wing fascists on this board, they're to cowardly to admit to their fetish for control through coeercion and peer pressure.

Please point out who is defending the teacher. Oh, no one is. I see people decrying frivolous lawsuits, but I don't see a single person defending the teacher.

I'm starting to really like the idea. So many families of gay kids can sue schools that don't stop the bullying in their school. Go lawyers!!!

Please point out who is defending the teacher. Oh, no one is. I see people decrying frivolous lawsuits, but I don't see a single person defending the teacher.

I'm starting to really like the idea. So many families of gay kids can sue schools that don't stop the bullying in their school. Go lawyers!!!

Ahhhh someone who gets it.

And who cares if the teacher was black? That somehow justifies her behavior? The shirt had Romney on it, the poor black teacher associates a Mormon, who the KkK doesn't even LIKE, with the KKK so she can tell the girl to take her shirt off and order another student to deface it and start making totalitarian claims of the school belonginyg to the Democratic Party? These left wing control freaks don't believe there is a line that cannot be crossed. They keep overreaching. The ones here defend the indefensible simply because they want to be seen as loyal to the party.

You're just a coward. You have no other reason for whining about the school district being sued other than you don't like its going to bring the left wing control freaks tactics to light. You'd love for her to get away with it.

Is that poor girl out of intensive care yet?

Probably need decades of rehabilitation and therapy....

So you approve of the fascist tactics she used on the student since you think its no big deal. You're not good at hiding your true intentions of standing up for the teacher and the school district instead of the child who was targeted.

You're a fan of fascist tactics, just say it. You hide behind a bs argument that's been refutes several time throughout this entire thread. Quit being a coward and say you don't think what she did was a big deal. Quit being such a coward afraid to use your First Amendment rights. Obviously because you would be exposing who you are and what you support so you won't. You don't fool anyone but yourself.

And who cares if the teacher was black? That somehow justifies her behavior? The shirt had Romney on it, the poor black teacher associates a Mormon, who the KkK doesn't even LIKE, with the KKK so she can tell the girl to take her shirt off and order another student to deface it and start making totalitarian claims of the school belonginyg to the Democratic Party? These left wing control freaks don't believe there is a line that cannot be crossed. They keep overreaching. The ones here defend the indefensible simply because they want to be seen as loyal to the party.

You're just a coward. You have no other reason for whining about the school district being sued other than you don't like its going to bring the left wing control freaks tactics to light. You'd love for her to get away with it.

LOL. You are a riot..and full of shit. Nobody defended the teacher did they, douchenozzle? No, they didn't.

Here's a military term even you will be familiar with...dismissed.

LOL. You are a riot..and full of shit. Nobody defended the teacher did they, douchenozzle? No, they didn't.

Here's a military term even you will be familiar with...dismissed.[/QUOTE
Bullshit. Plain and simple , youre hiding behind this lame and already dismantled argument of it not being a big enough deal to sue. It is. So continue with your little veiled approval through ad-hominems, straw man arguments, and evasion of the actually issue. Lmao! You're really this stupid aren't you?

Forum List

Back