Fanatic war criminals target tourists in Egypt

The goal of the freedom fighters is to cripple the economy.

Which hopefully will spur the people to rise up and take their country back from the military dictators. ... :cool:

They rose up and rebelled for the last 1400 years and they're still running around in robes and Jesus sandals, screaming, carrying on and fomenting another uprising. It's an endless cycle. Groundhog Day.

I wonder if sunni would define his term "freedom fighters" so we would know
about what sort of people he speaks. So far he seems to ID the people who
murdered a bunch of innocent south korean tourists as "freedom fighters".
That ID is a start. He seems to believe that the stated "freedom fighters"
believe that the murder of some innocent south korean tourists will bring then
closer to a "MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD" government. It is not clear to me
just who gets to be "free" under a muslim brotherhood government------but sunni
does seem to consider the cause of the muslim brotherhood to be "FREEDOM"

I know several coptic christians who would probably vomit at the thought

Egypt had a democratically elected president.

But the military generals staged a coup and took over the country.

Now the people want to restore democracy and have resorted to questionable methods to cripple the illegal government. ... :cool:

I don't think one thing has to do with another. However, it is quite obvious that Sunni Man wants the Muslim Brotherhood in charge when it comes to Egyptian politics.

No. It's not quite obvious at all.

The thing with Egypt is they had a democratically elected president - for good or for bad, and he was overthrown NOT by the democratic process, but by a military coup who, I might add, has acted brutally against any dissent and political demonstations - not just the MB.

Note the key term here: questionable methods...hardly a ringing endorsement Sally.

These actions are not a good thing for Egypt, it's not a good thing for Egypts economy which is heavily dependent on tourism and what happens next will depend on how the Egyptian government handles this.

I guess you didn't hear that such a small percentage of Egyptians actually went out to vote, and many who didn't say they were afraid to vote. Meanwhile, how nice to overlook with the Muslim Brotherhead in charge there, the Christians were really taking it from the Muslims. I guess you and Sunni Man didn't care about that. Let us hope that in the future regardless of the religion that each Egyptian might be, he can practice his beliefs in peace.

No peace loving American in his or her right mind would support that.

All freedom loving Americans should back the Egyptian freedom fighters in their quest to overthrow the military dictators and restore the legally elected Muslim Brotherhood government. .. :cool:

So far---discussion in this thread i suggests the same kind of disorder
that reigns in Egypt right now. ------especially the very SICK justification
of the bombing of a tourist bus. Considering those who make claims
of "TARGETED MURDER" ----I do believe that all persons of any level of
honesty would agree that this atrocity was a case of "LETS MURDER A BUNCH
OF ENTIRELY INNOCENT ENTIRELY UNINVOLVED PEOPLE IN AMBUSH FOR THE ****GLORY**** OF OUR FILTH" thus a clear indication of the depravity of
those who comitted the act AND THEIR CAUSE-----and the depravity of those
who stretch sophistry to find "reasons"

Now the people want to restore democracy and have resorted to questionable methods to cripple the illegal government. ... :cool:

I don't think one thing has to do with another. However, it is quite obvious that Sunni Man wants the Muslim Brotherhood in charge when it comes to Egyptian politics.

The thing with Egypt is they had a democratically elected president - for good or for bad, and he was overthrown NOT by the democratic process, but by a military coup who, I might add, has acted brutally against any dissent and political demonstations - not just the MB.

Note the key term here: questionable methods...hardly a ringing endorsement Sally.

These actions are not a good thing for Egypt, it's not a good thing for Egypts economy which is heavily dependent on tourism and what happens next will depend on how the Egyptian government handles this.

Hitler was also elected democratically.

The fact that the leader is elected this way doesn't mean it's a good thing.

And even if their fight was right, it still doesn't make their ways right. What did the Koreans do to deserve it?

When they cannot handle with their own army or ours, they play "heros" on innocent travelers?

All freedom loving Americans should back the Egyptian freedom fighters in their quest to overthrow the military dictators and restore the legally elected Muslim Brotherhood government. .. :cool:

The Muslim Terrorist Brotherhood were taken out of power because they are a bunch of disgusting religious fanatics who encourage the killing of those not like them.
Egypt will be a lot safer without them and they will never again rise to power in Egypt !

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap:

And even if their fight was right, it still doesn't make their ways right. What did the Koreans do to deserve it?

When they cannot handle with their own army or ours, they play "heros" on innocent travelers?

There is always a "REASON" one could think of the bombing of a
tourist bus FROM SINAI ----to EILAT as part of that wonderful and
NOBLE BDS program -----just an extension of the same filth---after all ---
tourism is a source of income for Israel just as it is for Egypt. Bombing tourists
on the way is an effective way of promoting BDS of Israel's tourist industry,

The same persons who dance over the dead bodies of two kids who died
in a helicopter accident------would be dancing over the dead bodies of
half a dozen south koreans

I guess you didn't hear that such a small percentage of Egyptians actually went out to vote, and many who didn't say they were afraid to vote.

Turn out for the Parlimentary elections ranged from 43-65%, in 3 phases. Turn out for the Presidential election was 46% in the first round and 52% in the second round.

Just for comparison - voter turn out for the US elections:
2008 64%
2000 50%
1996 49%

Given that we have a system that makes it extremely easy to vote yet still have such voter apathy - I think it's to Egypts credit that with their far more difficult demographic situation, and short time - that they were able to do so well. There were some allegations about unfairness and fraud but surprisingly little violence and the results were quite close.

Either way - for a first election since the advent of authoritarian rule, in a country poorly set up for elections - it went surprisingly well and the international community accepted its authenticity.

Meanwhile, how nice to overlook with the Muslim Brotherhead in charge there, the Christians were really taTking it from the Muslims. I guess you and Sunni Man didn't care about that. Let us hope that in the future regardless of the religion that each Egyptian might be, he can practice his beliefs in peace.

Meanwhile Sally, it's nice to go on with your usual bullshit here blah blah blah. No one - in case you had not noticed - is defending the Muslim Brotherhood - the issue is not WHO won, it's that a fair election took place and the result of that election was that the MB party came out well ahead - but it was still a fair election.

In case you missed it - no one is commending the MB. The Morsi government showed itself to be incompetent on many fronts, not the least of which was protecting the rights of ALL it's citizens, protecting embassies, and improving the economy (the biggest single issue for the voters).

But here's the thing Sally - is a military coup the answer for Egypt? It certainly makes a charade out of any attempt at a democraticly arrived at solution for Egypt and the military has not shown itself to be any better at respecting rights than the Morsi government - in fact, it looks a bit like Mubarrek with fresh face paint.

I'm sure you are going to misconstrue all this as rabid support for the MB - that's your style after all.

Are you saying Hitler is comparable to Morsi?

It's neither good nor bad, but it's also not up to us to decide whether it's good or bad - it's up to the people who elected him, Egyptians. The other thing you miss is not necessarily who is elected - it's the process itself that matters. An authoritarian military dictatorship or an elected representative? Either could be good or bad, but with the latter the people can choose to replace him in the next election or rise up and demonstrate.

Who said anything about them deserving it?

I don't understand what you mean?

It's neither good nor bad, but it's also not up to us to decide whether it's good or bad - it's up to the people who elected him, Egyptians. The other thing you miss is not necessarily who is elected - it's the process itself that matters. An authoritarian military dictatorship or an elected representative? Either could be good or bad, but with the latter the people can choose to replace him in the next election or rise up and demonstrate.

Obviously she's not Coyote. But they do have one thing (if not more) in common, they both view Jews as non human

Obviously she's not Coyote. But they do have one thing (if not more) in common, they both view Jews as non human

Lipush may not be saying that Morsi Is comparable with adolf abu ali----but
I am willing to express that idea. In fact I would include Saddaam and Assad
in the family Baathism is ----in sum and substance----simply the arabian form of
Hitlerian nazism Adolf abu ali's magnitude of success is not really a function of
his own particular propensities-----he was what he was -----in conjunction with a
VERY HIGHLY DISCIPLINED POPULATION. with lots of potential for coordination and
MASS PRODUCTION.
I do not believe that any existing arab society has that particular talent so well developed---
but they certainly have the SPIRITUAL TENDENCY for mass genocide

The choices offered in the election was between the Muslim Brotherhood and a US stooge. The brotherhood won and there was a coup now the US stooges are back in power.

You really have to feel sorry for those people.

The choices offered in the election was between the Muslim Brotherhood and a US stooge. The brotherhood won and there was a coup now the US stooges are back in power.

and you think the MB was a good choice?

and you think the MB was a good choice?

What I said was that they did not have a good choice to make.

"Are you saying Hitler is comparable to Morsi?"

:doubt:

Of course not. I compare two situations in which leaders were democratically voted, and they both didn't bring their people to much sucess and free thinking.

My second question was retorical. And whoever did this obviously thought they deserved it, otherwise they wouldn't have been killed.

And what did I mean? The Salafi cannot handle the IDF or the Egyptian military, so they escape to terror attacks on the uninvolved.

Method of cowardice.

The thing with Egypt is they had a democratically elected president - for good or for bad, and he was overthrown NOT by the democratic process, but by a military coup who, I might add, has acted brutally against any dissent and political demonstations - not just the MB....

*********How is the fact that Egypt had a democratically elected president
that was overthrown in a coup "THE THING"???? That cirminal jihadist
dogs murdered in Sinai is "the thing" Specifically they murdered persons
completely unrelated to the situation. The only thing we know about the
South koreians who were murdered in the cause of 'isa/allaaaa" is that they
were crossing from sinai to Israel

Meanwhile Sally, it's nice to go on with your usual bullshit here blah blah blah. No one - in case you had not noticed - is defending the Muslim Brotherhood - the issue is not WHO won, it's that a fair election took place and the result of that election was that the MB party came out well ahead - but it was still a fair election.

*********I saw no "bullshit" in Sally's discussion-----and certainly no "usual" bullshit.
what vulgar and idiotic comment------so baseless and tasteless ----
----as usual for the poster involved

In case you missed it - no one is commending the MB. The Morsi government showed itself to be incompetent on many fronts, not the least of which was protecting the rights of ALL it's citizens, protecting embassies, and improving the economy (the biggest single issue for the voters).

**********In fact Mr sunni does regularly defend the muslim brotherhood
and very much trivializes the gross atrocities comitted by the
muslim brotherhood and defends the pig Morsi

But here's the thing Sally - is a military coup the answer for Egypt?

******I don't see the "military coup" as THE THING nor do I believe
that OUTSIDERS get to decide There have been lots of military
coups in the world of the "ummah" ----some have worked out fairly well---
it is true that moat have not-----but even MORE democratic elections
have not.

It certainly makes a charade out of any attempt at a democraticly arrived at solution for Egypt and the military has not shown itself to be any better at respecting rights than the Morsi government - in fact, it looks a bit like Mubarrek with fresh face paint.

****** Mubarak-----was probably----the least bad of the horrible in the
history of modern egyptian government------save Sadat who was
assassinated by the MB ------with some evidence that your hero
MORSI was involved in that atrocity

I'm sure you are going to misconstrue all this as rabid support for the MB - that's your style after all.

*****Style? for a person who has nothing but vulgarity and meaningless
"blah blah blah"--------a denigrating comment on the 'style' of a
poster eons ahead of you in intellect is kinda humorous

i don't think a military coup is a replacement for a government that was democratically elected.

Forum List

Back