Fanatic war criminals target tourists in Egypt

Incorrect retard.

Gay aren't murdered in the muslim world.

They are arrested for breaking the countries laws on homosexuality.

And if found guilty in a court of law......can be sentenced to death for their crime and executed.

All perfectly legal. ... :cool:

lololol!!!!

Mr. Cuckoo is certainly funny. The Muslim Association is calling for his help in Malawi.

?Kill the gays? penalty proposed by Malawi Muslim Association | Malawi Nyasa Times ? Malawi breaking news in Malawi

And that is exactly why religion should be totally seperated from government. You do realize that Christians (supported by American churches) in Uganda were responsible for it's draconian anti-gay legislation? As long as religion is part of the system of law, there will be persecution of homosexuals.

i don't think a military coup is a replacement for a government that was democratically elected.

Why, Mr. Seattle, of course you are entitled to your opinion. Others think differently. In fact, a couple of months ago I was sitting in the lobby of an Imaging Center while my husband was having a CatScan. I started talking to the Egyptian woman waiting her turn, and she was happy to see the coup as her friends and relatives were worried what would happen with the Brotherhood in charge since they were Copts. Maybe you can tell us what was the actual percentage of the Egyptian people who voted for Morsi. Perhaps you can also visit some Coptic Church in Seattle if therre is one and ask the parishioners how they feel about this.

There were a lot of people unhappy with Morsi and the MB - for a variety of reasons from his shutting out of opposition, doing nothing to improve the economy, thier inability to protect minorities, the prosecution of journalists, marginalizing or arresting members of rival political groups. People were demonstrating en masse for Morsi to step down when the military intervened.

The question is - is the military any better? Is there any indication the military will be willing to give up power to allow for a democratic process? What about their brutal actions towards their own people, mass arrests, shooting civilians?

You mention your friend feeling relieved - and that is indeed the feeling of some, maybe many but there is also anger at the military and it's not just from the pro-MB factions but from those that fought so hard for a democratic system in the first place and they see it in shreds at this point.

It's not a black and white situation and the irony here is the very people who applaud democracy and declaim authoritarian governments are the very ones saying - democracy for me, but not for thee when it comes to Egypt.

Of course nothing is ever Black and White, but the point is that the Muslim Brotherhood members were having a hayday against the Christian Copts, and I can see why they were relieved when Morsi was kicked out. Perhaps you will have the opportunity to speak to a Copt as I had and ask that person how he or she feels. Perhaps then you will gain another perspective.

Pres. Obama isn't very popular with most Americans.

So can you imagine the chaos and fighting that would go on if the U.S. military staged a coup and took over our democratically elected government?

Yet most of the posters here support this very same thing that recently happened to the democratically elected government of Egypt. ... :cool:

i don't think a military coup is a replacement for a government that was democratically elected.

Why, Mr. Seattle, of course you are entitled to your opinion. Others think differently. In fact, a couple of months ago I was sitting in the lobby of an Imaging Center while my husband was having a CatScan. I started talking to the Egyptian woman waiting her turn, and she was happy to see the coup as her friends and relatives were worried what would happen with the Brotherhood in charge since they were Copts. Maybe you can tell us what was the actual percentage of the Egyptian people who voted for Morsi. Perhaps you can also visit some Coptic Church in Seattle if therre is one and ask the parishioners how they feel about this.

There were a lot of people unhappy with Morsi and the MB - for a variety of reasons from his shutting out of opposition, doing nothing to improve the economy, thier inability to protect minorities, the prosecution of journalists, marginalizing or arresting members of rival political groups. People were demonstrating en masse for Morsi to step down when the military intervened.

The question is - is the military any better? Is there any indication the military will be willing to give up power to allow for a democratic process? What about their brutal actions towards their own people, mass arrests, shooting civilians?

You mention your friend feeling relieved - and that is indeed the feeling of some, maybe many but there is also anger at the military and it's not just from the pro-MB factions but from those that fought so hard for a democratic system in the first place and they see it in shreds at this point.

It's not a black and white situation and the irony here is the very people who applaud democracy and declaim authoritarian governments are the very ones saying - democracy for me, but not for thee when it comes to Egypt.

Who are the "very people"??? I must have missed that discussion. History has shown
us that some populations CHOOSE bad leaders It was properly noted that
adolf abu ali hitler was elected democratically-------those of us who attended
USA public schools went thru those boring lessons in "federalism vs states rights" ---
most of "us" recall that had the southern states been allowed to vote ----
yea or nay for slavery------slavery would still exist in the USA. The USA system
s----"democracy" I did not know that "democracy" is a religion. To me it is a
governmental form appropriate to some societies-------I am no longer in the fifth grade.

And that is exactly why religion should be totally seperated from government. You do realize that Christians (supported by American churches) in Uganda were responsible for it's draconian anti-gay legislation? As long as religion is part of the system of law, there will be persecution of homosexuals.

I certainly am aware of that. However, you seem to have no problem with your friend having "fudge packer" in his sig line. Why don't you ask him to have more tolerance against Gay people. After all, there are many Gay people here in America, and some might be members of his own mosque who stay in the closet because of attitudes like your friend. In fact, there are some people who make remarks against Gays because they feel it is a way of hiding what they are themselves.

Mr. Cuckoo is certainly funny. The Muslim Association is calling for his help in Malawi.

?Kill the gays? penalty proposed by Malawi Muslim Association | Malawi Nyasa Times ? Malawi breaking news in Malawi

I certainly am aware of that. However, you seem to have no problem with your friend having "fudge packer" in his sig line.

What makes you think that?

There are a lot of offensive signatures out here Sally - that have come and gone. Strangely - they've garnered not a peep from you (though I don't assume you support them) :)

Why don't you ask him to have more tolerance against Gay people.

Well Sally - here's your great opportunity to break out and take a walk on the wild side. Why don't you start a thread on the persecution of homosexuals? I've participated in several but never noticed your voice amongst them.

After all, there are many Gay people here in America, and some might be members of his own mosque who stay in the closet because of attitudes like your friend. In fact, there are some people who make remarks against Gays because they feel it is a way of hiding what they are themselves.

Some might be members of your own Church Sally...you know what they say, charity begins at home. Reach out and embrace them. We're all God's children.

It's just a pity so many religions seem to feel that the God club is exclusive to a select group.

I don't think one thing has to do with another. However, it is quite obvious that Sunni Man wants the Muslim Brotherhood in charge when it comes to Egyptian politics.

somehow it does not surprise me in the least that an adherent to zionistic ideals would favor rule by armed force over that of a democratically elected government.

whoever this "mr. seattle" is, he must have struck fear into the hearts of those who support the slaughter of palestinian families. you fear to even mention his name, and i have checked the members list for someone un the roles as "Mr. Seattle". you have elevated him to some sort of illusive, phantom super hero. thank you for the compliment and all, but don't you think your collective obsession detracts from the conversation.

somehow it does not surprise me in the least that an adherent to zionistic ideals would favor rule by armed force over that of a democratically elected government.

whoever this "mr. seattle" is, he must have struck fear into the hearts of those who support the slaughter of palestinian families. you fear to even mention his name, and i have checked the members list for someone un the roles as "Mr. Seattle". you have elevated him to some sort of illusive, phantom super hero. thank you for the compliment and all, but don't you think your collective obsession detracts from the conversation.

Mr. Seattle, why not find out how to throw out Dirty Coptic Dog in Arabic to some Christian Copt living in Seattle or posting on some forum the same way you learned how to say Dirty Jewish Dog in Farsi so that you could throw it out to an Iranian poster. A poster can have as many throwaway screen names as he likes, but he certainly is not going to change his location every time he changes a screen name even though he tries to fake his location on forums.

Reading the following in an article certainly reminded me of Mr. Seattle and his throwaway acreen names.

Many offer special deals to first-time shoppers or customers who sign up for email lists, hoping to establish a database of information to help with targeted advertising. But anyone with multiple throwaway email accounts can take advantage of such promotions more than once.

whoever this "mr. seattle" is

He's you, you lying leprechaun. How childish can you be to pretend to be someone you're not, and denying your identity. I know I've said it before, but you really are a pathetic loser. The word pathetic fits you so well.

Here's some advice, stop going on message forums and making new accounts when your last one was dennab and go get a hobby or some sort of a job.
Since your Irish, maybe you could spend your days looking for that elusive pot of gold?? Just a suggestion.

Oh, and if you do decide to leave this forum, there's no need to give us a goodbye post like you tried to earlier. Just get the fuck out, get a life, and make sure the door hits you on the way out

Last edited:

I certainly am aware of that. However, you seem to have no problem with your friend having "fudge packer" in his sig line.

There are a lot of offensive signatures out here Sally - that have come and gone. Strangely - they've garnered not a peep from you (though I don't assume you support them) :)

Why don't you ask him to have more tolerance against Gay people.

Well Sally - here's your great opportunity to break out and take a walk on the wild side. Why don't you start a thread on the persecution of homosexuals? I've participated in several but never noticed your voice amongst them.

After all, there are many Gay people here in America, and some might be members of his own mosque who stay in the closet because of attitudes like your friend. In fact, there are some people who make remarks against Gays because they feel it is a way of hiding what they are themselves.

Some might be members of your own Church Sally...you know what they say, charity begins at home. Reach out and embrace them. We're all God's children.

It's just a pity so many religions seem to feel that the God club is exclusive to a select group.

Do I have to run around to all the forums as you appear to do that I will catch what you say about Gays? Maybe you have all the time in the world to do that, but I prefer to do other things also. I really could care less what you yourself think about Gays, but you can't seem to resist sticking up for your friend. I don't think any religion should want to kill Gay people because of their sexual orientation, and any Gays that I have met in the past and still meet have always been treated by me as just decent human beings. Does that satisfy you? Ask your "fudge packer" sig friend if that satisfies him although I doubt it will. Maybe since you are bringing up a "wild side," perhaps you should suggest to him that he should show his wild side at his mosque and announce that he has no animosity against those who are Gay.

**** fret not sally-----of course there would be no reaon for you to "peep"
in response to vulgar filth posted on this board by "some people"-----you
cannot do anything about it -----but do not respond ot the vulgar filth of others---
"some people can do it" ----but neither you nor I can----we cannot even respond
to it in kind--------there is something rotten in CYBERSPACE

*****fret not sally-----there are some people who are SO DESPERATE that they
cite that which exists in their own imagination as "PROOF" I have not even noticed
any discussions on homesexuality on this board ----I must have missed those
"frequent discussions on homosexuality"

**** fret not sally----the mindless and the vacuous often resort to self indulgent
platitudes ----it makes them feel righteous

*** you own a church Sally? gee ---some people know your personal
life I lot better than do I

**** good point-----I wonder if the person making this remark can cite some
of those religions -----that way ----it that person does cite such a religion ----
and I cannot find a statement "we of the _______ faith----are an
"exclusive god club" ----on the net-----I get to call that person a DIRTY STINKING
LIAR Some weeks ago some digusting person decided anything I post
out of my personal knowlege -----and the experience of persons close to me
MUST BE A LIE if------IT does not find the information on the net

Do I have to run around to all the forums as you appear to do that I will catch what you say about Gays? Maybe you have all the time in the world to do that, but I prefer to do other things also. I really could care less what you yourself think about Gays, but you can't seem to resist sticking up for your friend. I don't think any religion should want to kill Gay people because of their sexual orientation, and any Gays that I have met in the past and still meet have always been treated by me as just decent human beings. Does that satisfy you? Ask your "fudge packer" sig friend if that satisfies him although I doubt it will. Maybe since you are bringing up a "wild side," perhaps you should suggest to him that he should show his wild side at his mosque and announce that he has no animosity against those who are Gay.

Sally avoid logic ------KNOW BEFORE WHOM YOU STAND-----well---actually
pay attention to the character and intellect of the person with whom you
are so OPTIMISTICALLY trying to communicate

An explosion was heard Sunday afternoon at the Taba crossing between Israel and Egypt, south of Eilat. The blast appears to have occurred on the Egyptian side of the border.

According to initial reports, there was an explosion on a bus. Local police are reporting that at least three people were killed, and another 15 wounded. The dead are reportedly Korean tourists.

3 Dead in Attack at Taba Crossing - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

---------

We wish luck to the Egyptian troops in their struggle against Salafi terrorism and World Jihad.

Why does Egypt still have tourists? you couldn't pay me to go to that shithole right now.

An explosion was heard Sunday afternoon at the Taba crossing between Israel and Egypt, south of Eilat. The blast appears to have occurred on the Egyptian side of the border.

According to initial reports, there was an explosion on a bus. Local police are reporting that at least three people were killed, and another 15 wounded. The dead are reportedly Korean tourists.

3 Dead in Attack at Taba Crossing - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

---------

We wish luck to the Egyptian troops in their struggle against Salafi terrorism and World Jihad.

Why does Egypt still have tourists? you couldn't pay me enough to go near that shithole.

---------

Why does Egypt still have tourists? you couldn't pay me enough to go near that shithole.

Pyramids !

---------

Pyramids !

Fuck the Pyramids!

Pres. Obama isn't very popular with most Americans.

So can you imagine the chaos and fighting that would go on if the U.S. military staged a coup and took over our democratically elected government?

Yet most of the posters here support this very same thing that recently happened to the democratically elected government of Egypt. ... :cool:

Yup. Even the most vehement Obama detractors would never tolerate that.

The thing is - democracy is going to be different in every nation and and specific to their needs. It can't be imposed from the outside - and it's messy and takes years to sort out.

I've come to believe, more and more, that unless there are major human rights violations - or threats to regional stability - outside powers need to stay out of it.

---------

Why does Egypt still have tourists? you couldn't pay me to go to that shithole right now.
They have resort towns that are still popular and a few crazy Israelis are still going there. I heard they are good. It's like the Sochi Olympics, the area has a "security blanket" around it. Israeli tourist dollars are big business in Jordan, Egypt, and Turkey.

Forum List

Back