Fani Willis moves to quash subpoena for her testimony involving conflict of interest allegations…her lover’s divorce

A growing number of those transexual guys now gals replacing women now seems to bely that. You see. Progs have a pecking order. And on the top now are transexuals. Race, gender and religion they adore are lower in the order. Hate is nothing without revenge. And vengeance exists as we see and as Progs love to promote.
What the heck are you babbling about here?

You dumb Bingos don't know anything about the law. She isn't even being investigated for misconduct let alone a felony. It's not a dictatorship, that's why you dumb Bingos are going to need more than angry accusations of perfectly legal acts to get her thrown off the case let alone charged with anything. :lmao:
Sambo here's what you said
"In Georgia she is the law MAGAts"
No one person unless they are a dictator is the law. This information is new so sambo I wouldn't be cheering just yet

In Georgia she is the law MAGAts. Trump is finding out. Not even your fail white MAGAt Jesus had enough white power to end her case. :funnyface:

Sambo here's what you said
"In Georgia she is the law MAGAts"
She is. Your boy, that bitch, Donald Trump is under indictment there and currently finding out. :funnyface:
No one person unless they are a dictator is the law. This information is new so sambo I wouldn't be cheering just yet
Well when the Georgia Bureau of Investigations comes out and says she isn't being investigated its unlikely you fail whites will be doing anything about her forcing Trump to spread his cheeks for Lady Justice. :lmao:

She is. Your boy, that bitch, Donald Trump is under indictment there and currently finding out. :funnyface:

Well when the Georgia Bureau of Investigations comes out and says she isn't being investigated its unlikely you fail whites will be doing anything about her forcing Trump to spread his cheeks for Lady Justice. :lmao:
No she's not above the law

She will soon be gone. She got caught.
Got caught at what?
She's a grown-ass woman who has had a consensual telationship with a grown man who she happens to work with.
And he got paid for his work.
GASP!
So what?
Was any money stolen or embezzled from taxpayers to pay him?
Probably not.
It probably came out of the budget Willis has available to prosecute this case.
It sounds like a nothingburger to me.

But even if there is some impropriety here that causes Willis to need to step down....so what?
Her successor will just pick up the case and the mountain of evidence against Trump that Willis has put together and proceed with the prosecution.
The case will continue regardless.

You MAGAts are circle jerking to this "news" a bit prematurely.

It is inconsequential.

Last edited:
Got caught at what?
She's a grown-ass woman who has had a consensual telationship with a grown man who she happens to work with.
And he got paid for hus work.
GASP!
So what?
Was any money stolen or embezzled from taxpayers to pay him?
Probably not.
It probably came out of the budget Willis has available to prosecute this case.
It sounds like a nothingburger to me.

But even if there is some impropriety here that causes Willis to need to step down....so what?
Her successor will just pick up the case and the mountain of evidence against Trump that Willis has put together and proceed with the prosecution.
The case will continue regardless.

You MAGAts are circle jerking to this "news" a bit prematurely.

It is inconsequential.
It's typical slimy democrat corrupt abuse of power. People like you are the problem.

No she's not above the law
Jesus Christ how old is that? :lmao: Has the news of her response to Jim Jordan, where she basically tells him to fuck off and to be careful that he doesn't catch an obstruction of justice charge, not reach your backwoods, podunk town yet? :dunno:

Fani Willis to Jim Jordan: You are ignorant of the U.S. constitution

“A charitable explanation of your correspondence is that you are ignorant of the United States and Georgia Constitutions and codes,” Willis wrote. “A more troubling explanation is that you are abusing your authority as Chairman of the Committee on the Judiciary to attempt to obstruct and interfere with a Georgia criminal prosecution.

As the person chosen by the citizens of Fulton County to be their District Attorney, I serve them, and my team and I are exceptionally busy,” Willis continnued. “We have already written a letter—which I have attached again for your reference—explaining why the legal positions you advance are meritless. Nothing you’ve said in your latest letter changes that fact.”

Jesus Christ how old is that? :lmao: Has the news of her response to Jim Jordan, where she basically tells him to fuck off and to be careful that he doesn't catch an obstruction of justice charge, not reach your backwoods, podunk town yet? :dunno:

Fani Willis to Jim Jordan: You are ignorant of the U.S. constitution

“A charitable explanation of your correspondence is that you are ignorant of the United States and Georgia Constitutions and codes,” Willis wrote. “A more troubling explanation is that you are abusing your authority as Chairman of the Committee on the Judiciary to attempt to obstruct and interfere with a Georgia criminal prosecution.

As the person chosen by the citizens of Fulton County to be their District Attorney, I serve them, and my team and I are exceptionally busy,” Willis continnued. “We have already written a letter—which I have attached again for your reference—explaining why the legal positions you advance are meritless. Nothing you’ve said in your latest letter changes that fact.”
2023 Oct

Just like Trump Russian collusion was something until it wasn't
It wasn't anything because Mueller expected congress to act with honor when he found that Trump engaged in multiple acts of obstruction. Mueller, while a competent investigator was ultimately naive about who the MAGAt party is. Willis doesn't have that problem. She knows exactly who you MAGAts are and is treating you with the respect that you deserve.

It wasn't anything because Mueller expected congress to act with honor when he found that Trump engaged in multiple acts of obstruction. Mueller, while a competent investigator was ultimately naive about who the MAGAt party is. Willis doesn't have that problem. She knows exactly who you MAGAts are and is treating you with the respect that you deserve.
Mueller even said there was no Trump Russian collusion Durham verified it.

Forum List

Back