Fani Willis moves to quash subpoena for her testimony involving conflict of interest allegations…her lover’s divorce

What's worse is that the Republican Governor is NOT pursuing any case against her misconduct.

Which can only mean that she (or her allies) has dirt on him.
He's in Davos. 4cereal Hangin' out with the 'In Crowd'

No shit --

1705710081808.png

well i just want to see what the judge thinks...so here comes the judge
Sure, but you have no opinions or thoughts on that rationale behind the argument?
she fucked up man........all the blackness in the world won't help.......no one is above the law
She fucked up isn't an argument. It's a claim. What's the legal argument? Is he unqualified? And I mean by legal standards not your silly MAGAt ones. That means is he an upstanding member of the Georgia bar? The answer is yes. Did he perform the duties for which he was paid for? The answer to that is again, yes. So what's their legal theory? I don't know because they didn't even bother to include one in their filing but you dipshits go ahead and imagine this goes somewhere. Imagination and hope is about all a MAGAt in Georgia has left.

Racketeering and witness tampering.
Being a scumbag doesn't end at the Capitol Doors. When I say, "dimocraps are scum" I mean it. Not because they believe differently than I do, not because they have a different view of America and where our future lies..

I say it because, dimocraps really are scum. Not just their political beliefs. Everything. Everything they do, everything they touch, everything they believe, every stance they take, every policy they make. In their personal lives, their professional lives, their friends, their relatives, their children --

They are scum. ALL of them.

The world would be a better place without them

her and studly went to bidens white house frequently you fucking ninny broad....lolol
And? Wade admitted that in court last Friday and guess what? Nothing. Because there's nothing illegal about him meeting with the White House. :lmao: Why would there be?

No she's not above the law
. But your version makes her a dictator
You dumb Bingos don't know anything about the law. She isn't even being investigated for misconduct let alone a felony. It's not a dictatorship, that's why you dumb Bingos are going to need more than angry accusations of perfectly legal acts to get her thrown off the case let alone charged with anything. :lmao:

Forum List

Back