Far Rightwing Republican Candidate Rises The Ranks by Trashing Black Americans

Given the history of what whites have done, racism must be considered. It is the consequences of 248 years of behavior.
Spare us the Race Card and Victim Mindset bull$hit... the rest of us are tired of it and really aren't listening any longer...

You've had your share of special accommodation since passage of the Civil Rights Act in 1964... the Free Ride is over...

Given the history of what whites have done, racism must be considered. It is the consequences of 248 years of behavior.
Haha this woman isn’t white.

And racism is more then 248 years ago old

Spare us the Race Card and Victim Mindset bull$hit... the rest of us are tired of it and really aren't listening any longer...

You've had your share of special accommodation since passage of the Civil Rights Act in 1964... the Free Ride is over...
“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.” -Horace Seldon

Whites invented the race card, and it is whites who have the victim mindset. If your white ass is tired, take a nap. Because the only people who have got free rides and special accomodation have been whites.

Ms Gomez is a legal immigrant from Columbia...a person of color.
Ms Gomez has internalized racism and has made herself into a useful idiot for white racists to use. Once whites get what they want, she will get jettisoned.

Juneteenth is a ridiculous holiday. That’s why it’s one of the holidays I work on and defer the holiday pay. The others are MLK Day and President’s Day.

I get a lot of work done on those days since I’m not being bothered by idiot’s and I get to take the time when I prefer to.

“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.” -Horace Seldon

Whites invented the race card, and it is whites who have the victim mindset. If your white ass is tired, take a nap. Because the only people who have got free rides and special accomodation have been whites.
Blah, blah, blah... endless phukking blah... nobody's truly listening out there beyond your own very finite domain... :cool:

Hey hoser, your hypocrisy is awesome.
Talk about "sweeping generalized statements about people"????
That's the predicate of this very (retarded) thread!
I don't know why you hitch you wagon with these race-baiting idiots like the OP, but what exactly is your point?
You're not even a black person or an American!
Take off!!!! :eusa_hand:

What "sweeping generalization" did I make SeaSlug? I responded to one poster, and called him out on his specific bullshit.

You have not made a single response to anything posted in this thread. All of your posts are attacks on other posters. One doesn't need to be black or American to find racism disgusting, and the systemic racism, segregation, and vilification of black Americans to be no different than Apartheid South Africa - a government Ronald Reagan refused to condemn back in the 1980's when he was President.

I really found it shocking at the time that an American President would not stand for equality for black South Africans. Refused to sanction the white government. Now it makes perfect sense. I actually believed that "all men are created equal" bullshit in your Constitution. I thought you really meant it.

The Cultists like you are the ones making statement that leftists feel "safe" in calling this woman out because she's Hispanic. No, the leftists are calling her out for false statements about black Americans, and how she's using that racism to boost her popularity with white Republicans.

That's what this thread is about.

What "sweeping generalization" did I make SeaSlug? I responded to one poster, and called him out on his specific bullshit.

You have not made a single response to anything posted in this thread. All of your posts are attacks on other posters. One doesn't need to be black or American to find racism disgusting, and the systemic racism, segregation, and vilification of black Americans to be no different than Apartheid South Africa - a government Ronald Reagan refused to condemn back in the 1980's when he was President.

I really found it shocking at the time that an American President would not stand for equality for black South Africans. Refused to sanction the white government. Now it makes perfect sense. I actually believed that "all men are created equal" bullshit in your Constitution. I thought you really meant it.

The Cultists like you are the ones making statement that leftists feel "safe" in calling this woman out because she's Hispanic. No, the leftists are calling her out for false statements about black Americans, and how she's using that racism to boost her popularity with white Republicans.

That's what this thread is about.
This retarded thread is nothing but broad brush gaslighting accusations that all white people are racists. Nothing more,nothing less.
It's the same damn thing we hear every fucking presidential election cycle.
It's pathetic and predictable, every fucking time.
Take off, hoser! :eusa_hand:

One of the usual USMB idiots asked for the definition of racism, trying to be smart as if it's some other definition, but I'll be his Huckleberry...

racism (noun)

: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
also : behavior or attitudes that reflect and foster this belief : racial discrimination or prejudice

a:
the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another
specifically : WHITE SUPREMACY

b: a political or social system founded on racism and designed to execute its principles

Source
: Definition of RACISM

Is there another definition you were expecting idiot?

One of the usual USMB idiots asked for the definition of racism, trying to be smart as if it's some other definition, but I'll be his Huckleberry...

racism (noun)

: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
also : behavior or attitudes that reflect and foster this belief : racial discrimination or prejudice

a:
the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another
specifically : WHITE SUPREMACY

b: a political or social system founded on racism and designed to execute its principles

Source
: Definition of RACISM

Is there another definition you were expecting idiot?
Neat.
Now do PROJECTION
🙄

As I recently stated in another thread just today, it seems the more rightwing and Republican a person is, the more anti-Black they are.

So much so that here we have a Columbian Immigrant, Valentina Gomez, going out of her way to trash Black Americans and going so far as to call Juneteenth a "ratchet" holiday...

And, as expected, she has risen in the ranks due to her foreign brand of racism, bigotry and anti-Blackness because that is exactly what her domestic base wants.

Never heard of her. So, who gives a shit?

Forum List

Back