Far Rightwing Republican Candidate Rises The Ranks by Trashing Black Americans

See how fucking retarded that would be.

No one can even reply.

Reparations are stooooooooopid.

If they are to be paid. I want mine from Muslims for enslaving my Christian ancestors.

These idiots keep repeatig that as if it's true. They apparently don't understand how politics works.
Neither do you and your multiple personalities understand how USA politics works!

It starts with compromise, which is something you fail to grasp. Typical of most racists.

One of the usual USMB idiots asked for the definition of racism, trying to be smart as if it's some other definition, but I'll be his Huckleberry...

racism (noun)

: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
also : behavior or attitudes that reflect and foster this belief : racial discrimination or prejudice

a:
the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another
specifically : WHITE SUPREMACY

b: a political or social system founded on racism and designed to execute its principles

Source
: Definition of RACISM

Is there another definition you were expecting idiot?
It's really neat how you have an avatar showing a guy pointing to his head, to imply he has a useful brain. I've found board leftists to sport avatars that are misrepresentations of themselves, even antonyms. Perhaps they represent goals. Never mind your posts are tarded, you compound your handicap by randomly bolding words. It strikes me you see a therapist, or should, which is common among the left. What you say?

As I recently stated in another thread just today, it seems the more rightwing and Republican a person is, the more anti-Black they are.

So much so that here we have a Columbian Immigrant, Valentina Gomez, going out of her way to trash Black Americans and going so far as to call Juneteenth a "ratchet" holiday...

And, as expected, she has risen in the ranks due to her foreign brand of racism, bigotry and anti-Blackness because that is exactly what her domestic base wants.

So she is one of eight people in a primary.

Rising thru the ranks! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Was it an innocent young flower of the South raped and murdered by black Union soldiers in 1864?

That was a long time ago and I would not use it as an excuse to hate all black people today

But since you insist, there are innocent white (and black) women being raped and murdered by sons of obama in 2024, and am concerned about justice for them
Using your logic and terminology we would also have to say that there are innocent white and black women being raped by redneck sons of Trump in 2024…. If this is how you want to characterize… pretty retarded IMO

It is stupid. In a free country merit is the only system that will work.
Like the trust fund babies who never have to prove anything because their grandfather or father paid millions to have a building named after them at an elite college/university?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
One of the usual USMB idiots asked for the definition of racism, trying to be smart as if it's some other definition, but I'll be his Huckleberry...

racism (noun)

: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
also : behavior or attitudes that reflect and foster this belief : racial discrimination or prejudice

a:
the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another
specifically : WHITE SUPREMACY

b: a political or social system founded on racism and designed to execute its principles

Source
: Definition of RACISM

Is there another definition you were expecting idiot?
Okay, I watched the video but I only watched the parts where Gomez speaks, which was a mere twenty seven seconds in an eleven minute video (I was not interested in this guy's interpretation).

Anyway, now that we have the definition of racism out for all to see, can you explain how, or in what way this Gomez woman fits this definition?

I said merit.
So, what I just described about the fundy babies has been going on in this country for generations.

That's generations of people who get by w/o merit.

Yet I've never seen the likes of you and your ilk, who claim to be so adamant about people earning their way say nary a word about it.

In fact, some of you actually promote it and support it.

Why?

• Thanks
So, what I just described about the fundy babies has been going on in this country for generations.

That's generations of people who get by w/o merit.

Yet I've never seen the likes of you and your ilk, who claim to be so adamant about people earning their way say nary a word about it.

In fact, some of you actually promote it and support it.

Why?
So to fix that you want to hire unqualified people because of their color? You are a fucking idiot.

Using your logic and terminology we would also have to say that there are innocent white and black women being raped by redneck sons of Trump in 2024…. If this is how you want to characterize… pretty retarded IMO
yeah, so?

As I recently stated in another thread just today, it seems the more rightwing and Republican a person is, the more anti-Black they are.

So much so that here we have a Columbian Immigrant, Valentina Gomez, going out of her way to trash Black Americans and going so far as to call Juneteenth a "ratchet" holiday...

And, as expected, she has risen in the ranks due to her foreign brand of racism, bigotry and anti-Blackness because that is exactly what her domestic base wants.

Good

He MarcATL I can't find a single political office this lady has held.

Can you enlighten us of her extensive political career and how she has risen thru the ranks?

Thanks in advance.

I would never deny that whites commit crimes also

Particularly in 1864

So your point is moot
You shouldn’t deny that whites commit crimes because they obviously do but that has nothing to do with my point.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back