Far Rightwing Republican Candidate Rises The Ranks by Trashing Black Americans

You wouldn't be attacking IM2 if you could refute anything he posted, but since you can't refute the content of the post, you go straight to attacking the OP.

It's not uncommon for minority members of the Republican Party to attack other members of their own or other racial minorities, to curry favour with Party leadership. Like Byron Donalds saying "Jim Crow was good for black people". Or Dr. Ben Carson, who grew up in the projects, saying "Affirmative action" is unnecessary. He would never have gotten into med school without it.
If you go to the ghettos, what has changed? The non arresting of perps in Prog areas and the breaking of laws we see proves there is a problem even after spending endless trillions of dollars on it. Again...teenage girls having infants and abortions with no father figure does not help. A pure dictatorship will fix that.

As I recently stated in another thread just today, it seems the more rightwing and Republican a person is, the more anti-Black they are.

So much so that here we have a Columbian Immigrant, Valentina Gomez, going out of her way to trash Black Americans and going so far as to call Juneteenth a "ratchet" holiday...

And, as expected, she has risen in the ranks due to her foreign brand of racism, bigotry and anti-Blackness because that is exactly what her domestic base wants.

Trashing jjuneteenth is not trashing people.

How did she trash black people?

As I recently stated in another thread just today, it seems the more rightwing and Republican a person is, the more anti-Black they are.

So much so that here we have a Columbian Immigrant, Valentina Gomez, going out of her way to trash Black Americans and going so far as to call Juneteenth a "ratchet" holiday...

And, as expected, she has risen in the ranks due to her foreign brand of racism, bigotry and anti-Blackness because that is exactly what her domestic base wants.

You trash black Americans all the time. Byron Donalds, Ben Carson, Tim Scott, Candace Owens, Larry Elder, Thomas Sowell, etc. Are there any black people you don't hate??

Last edited:
The title is literally what she did to rise the ranks....trash Black Americans and her racist far rightwing base, aka you and your ilk, vote for them.
All Black Americans, or just Black Americans that are grievance-filled perpetual victims and wanting some wepawayshuns?

big-brain.gif

Trashing jjuneteenth is not trashing people.

How did she trash black people?
She, an immigrant that's is able to be deported, is telling foundational Americans here for many, many generations to "leave America if you don't like it."

If that's not trashing Black Americans and the height of insult, then I don't know what to tell you.

The title is literally what she did to rise the ranks....trash Black Americans and her racist far rightwing base, aka you and your ilk, vote for them.
As someone who finds a reason to be offended by everyone and everything, it was predictable you would offended by an outspoken woman. Your ilk finds, "trashing black Americans" in anyone who criticizes your tender sensibilities.

She, an immigrant that's is able to be deported, is telling foundational Americans here for many, many generations to "leave America if you don't like it."

If that's not trashing Black Americans and the height of insult, then I don't know what to tell you.
You're free to feel insulted. It seems you look for reasons to feel insulted

You're free to feel insulted. It seems you look for reasons to feel insulted
I'm simply bringing forward the facts.

But I'm curious, what makes you think I'm insulted by any of this?

Far left wing posters use multiple user names in an attempt to amplify NON EXISTENT RACISM.

It is a form of trolling. It is a form of misinformation. It is gaslighting. It is lying.

I'm simply bringing forward the facts.

But I'm curious, what makes you think I'm insulted by any of this?
What "phacts" would those be?

You insult is obvious. You railed about an arrogant immigrant who dared to offend your tender sensibilities.

No they aren't. Stop being white making up stuff about blacks. I'm 63 and am not ashamed of young blacks. Whites commiit more crime and do more ganging up on people. And today it's the Republican party that supports slavery. Your party supports the confederacy, that is supporting slavery.

View attachment 965293

I speak using facts. But you call yurself idiocracy, therefore we know your memtal makeup. A dumbass.
You lie from beginning to end. Of course MarcALT liked your post, he's a complete idiot.

Blacks make up 13% of the population, Yet, they're responsible for.....

51.2% of murders
26.7% of rape
52.7% of robbery
33.2% of aggravated assault
28.8% burglary
30.2% larceny
28.6% auto theft
36.4% violent crime
29.8% property crime
30.1% fraud and counterfeiting
36.4% embezzlement

You getting the idea, dumbass? Ah, sure, what a lot to be proud of.

You lie from beginning to end. Altmarc liked your post, what an idiot. Blacks make up 13% of the population, Yet, they're responsible for.....

51.2% of murders
26.7% of rape
52.7% of robbery
33.2% of aggravated assault
28.8% burglary
30.2% larceny
28.6% auto theft
36.4% violent crime
29.8% property crime
30.1% fraud and counterfeiting
36.4% embezzlement

You getting the idea, dumbass? Ah, sure, what a lot to be proud of.
The Republican party supports slavery? Lay off the Joy Reid Clown Show. It's affecting your mental health.

Why are Republicans so fucked?

The People’s Crusade of 1097 led to the slaughter or ENSLAVEMENT OF THOUSANDS OF CHRISTIANS BY MUSLIMS.

So Muslims owe Christians reparations for the slavery….right?

Forum List

Back