🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Farrakhan Calls Barry A Traitor

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Not that anyone should pay attention to this ass, but...

Farrakhan: Obama Chose Gay People, Israel Over Black Americans
- Farrakhan: Obama Chose Gay People, Israel Over Black Americans

"The controversial minister criticized Obama during a sermon Sunday. Farrakhan said the president’s legacy is not with the Affordable Care Act, but is instead “in the street with your suffering people,” describing the crime-ridden culture in Chicago, Obama’s hometown."

Farrakhan nails it! Poverty, unemployment, record-setting gun violence / murder...and Barry is more concerned with Illegals and 'refugees' than his own American citizens!

Barry HAS betrayed his own people and has chosen Illegals, terrorists, and 'refugees' over Americans

"The controversial minister criticized Obama during a sermon Sunday. Farrakhan said the president’s legacy is not with the Affordable Care Act, but is instead “in the street with your suffering people,” describing the crime-ridden culture in Chicago, Obama’s hometown."

Farrakhan nails it! Poverty, unemployment, record-setting gun violence / murder...and Barry is more concerned with Illegals and 'refugees' than his own American citizens!

Barry HAS betrayed his own people and has chosen Illegals, terrorists, and 'refugees' over Americans

Rev. Farrakhan is correct.

Obama, is the Typical Uncle Tom who bends over backwards to support and defend his white Zionists masters.

I am happy you finally admitted your love of Farrakhan's ass...

Does that mean Farrakhan's a Republican? Sounds like the same agenda.

:lol:

"No one should pay attention to Farrakhan, so I'm going to start a thread about him"

You're the only fan of your asinine posts moron.. I'm sure we could all find some posts by you at some point that praised Farrakhan..

Go for it, clown shoes. Find a post of mine where I've praised Farrahkan, I'll wait here.

"No one should pay attention to Farrakhan, so I'm going to start a thread about him"

You're the only fan of your asinine posts moron.. I'm sure we could all find some posts by you at some point that praised Farrakhan..

Go for it, clown shoes. Find a post of mine where I've praised Farrahkan, I'll wait here.

Awww Doccie Dooo calling names... he's suppose to be above that, right? LMAO

Aww, clown shoes is whining about me again.

Trying to distract from your latest failure?

All posts off topic will be removed.. Reporting you.

I'm "on topic", you blithering idiot.

Or did you forget that you just declared that you could find a post of mine where I've "praised" Louis Farrakhan?

Jeez, Disco Louie, how does one un-anoint a Messiah?

In future it might be prudent that you refrain from further anointments.....at least until you have a little time to see whether they are or not epic fuck-ups.

Or did you forget that you just declared that you could find a post of mine where I've "praised" Louis Farrakhan?

No you weren't FUCKFACE .. you did nothing but flame,shit breath.. Louie dissed your messiah.. must be why your tampon is crossed sideways today.

No you weren't FUCKFACE .. you did nothing but flame,shit breath.. Louie dissed your messiah.. must be why your tampon is crossed sideways today.

Let me explain to you what "on topic" means, in the context of Zone 2 rules, since you don't seem to have wrapped your head around it, even though you've been here for years...

If I'm directly responding to a post in the thread (in this case, your claim that you can find a post of mine supporting Farrah an, and then your abject failure to back up said claim), it's not "off topic".

Forum List

Back