Farrakhan Calls Barry A Traitor

It is oh so refreshing when a black American tells the truth about the Baiter in Chief.

Thank you, Minister Farrakhan.

So what? Did President Obama ever seek an endorsement from that piece of shit?“

Not that anyone should pay attention to this ass, but...

Farrakhan: Obama Chose Gay People, Israel Over Black Americans
- Farrakhan: Obama Chose Gay People, Israel Over Black Americans

"The controversial minister criticized Obama during a sermon Sunday. Farrakhan said the president’s legacy is not with the Affordable Care Act, but is instead “in the street with your suffering people,” describing the crime-ridden culture in Chicago, Obama’s hometown."

Farrakhan nails it! Poverty, unemployment, record-setting gun violence / murder...and Barry is more concerned with Illegals and 'refugees' than his own American citizens!

Barry HAS betrayed his own people and has chosen Illegals, terrorists, and 'refugees' over Americans
Farrakhan is the unfiltered black Democrat voice.

It is amazing how huffy and prone to using 4 letter words Dems get when criticized.

"The controversial minister criticized Obama during a sermon Sunday. Farrakhan said the president’s legacy is not with the Affordable Care Act, but is instead “in the street with your suffering people,” describing the crime-ridden culture in Chicago, Obama’s hometown."

Farrakhan nails it! Poverty, unemployment, record-setting gun violence / murder...and Barry is more concerned with Illegals and 'refugees' than his own American citizens!

Barry HAS betrayed his own people and has chosen Illegals, terrorists, and 'refugees' over Americans

Yeah, well, except he's not, these two are.

Obama Denounces Farrakhan Endorsement

I have been very clear in my denunciation” of Farrakhan’s history of anti-Semitic remarks, Obama said at the Democratic debate in Cleveland, “I did not solicit his support.” Obama said he “can not censor” individual endorsements but said there is no affiliation with his campaign and Farrakhan. “I can’t say to somebody that he can’t say that he thinks I’m a good guy,” Obama said, citing his support among Jewish Americans and stating that he would make it a priority to soothe historically tense ties between the African-American and Jewish communities in the nation. “I have some of the strongest support from the Jewish community in my hometown of Chicago and in this campaign,” he said, describing himself as a “stalwart” on supporting Israel.

Sen. Hillary Clinton suggested Obama’s comments weren’t good enough, citing her own record of rejecting controversial support in her 2000 Senate bid. “There’s a difference between denouncing and rejecting,” she countered, “And I made it very clear that I did not want their support, I rejected it,” she said, “I would not be associated with people” that make such comments.

Obama quickly responded. “I’m happy to concede the point and I would reject and denounce,” he said. “Good, good,” replied Clinton.

Share this:

Yeah, well, except he's not, these two are.

Obama Denounces Farrakhan Endorsement

I have been very clear in my denunciation” of Farrakhan’s history of anti-Semitic remarks, Obama said at the Democratic debate in Cleveland, “I did not solicit his support.” Obama said he “can not censor” individual endorsements but said there is no affiliation with his campaign and Farrakhan. “I can’t say to somebody that he can’t say that he thinks I’m a good guy,” Obama said, citing his support among Jewish Americans and stating that he would make it a priority to soothe historically tense ties between the African-American and Jewish communities in the nation. “I have some of the strongest support from the Jewish community in my hometown of Chicago and in this campaign,” he said, describing himself as a “stalwart” on supporting Israel.

Sen. Hillary Clinton suggested Obama’s comments weren’t good enough, citing her own record of rejecting controversial support in her 2000 Senate bid. “There’s a difference between denouncing and rejecting,” she countered, “And I made it very clear that I did not want their support, I rejected it,” she said, “I would not be associated with people” that make such comments.

Obama quickly responded. “I’m happy to concede the point and I would reject and denounce,” he said. “Good, good,” replied Clinton.

Share this:
Funny how the anti-Semitic remarks are the only things Obama and black Democrats disagree with him on.....

Wow, the left's hero is dissing their own messiah lmao

:lol:

Cognitive dissonance on display.
Yours.

No. I hold no conflicting positions in this discussion. I have always held the position that Farrahkan was a fuckhole whose opinion was utterly worthless - whereas you guys now seem to be his biggest fans, now that he agrees with you.
Is he a "fuckhole" because he is anti-Jewish, or because he is anti-white?

Democrats seem only have problem with him being anti-Jewish.

Yours.

No. I hold no conflicting positions in this discussion. I have always held the position that Farrahkan was a fuckhole whose opinion was utterly worthless - whereas you guys now seem to be his biggest fans, now that he agrees with you.

Since I am both white and Jewish, I think it would be safe to say that I think he's a fuckhole on both counts.

So you are pissed off that Barack Obama supported Israel?

You fought for the rights of gay people; you fought for the rights of this people and that people,” he said. “You fight for Israel. Your people are suffering and dying in the streets.”

Yours.

As a Democrat I have a problem with him on both counts.

Yours.

I simply thought my post was very clever.
I do, however, find you to be a tad much to the Left.

Forum List

Back