Farting infront of a significant other?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
The Reverend
I dont think i need a ritual, for farting infront of a significant other. If i happen to let one out or she, its ok but i would never go out of my way, to fart alot and celebrate it, not even after 50 years of marriage. But I see in american movies, how that is a "thing" that ritual and after some time when you start "farting infront of eatch other" which means "bonding for them". I would not fart infront of my wife, not infront of my children, but if i happen to let one out, ocassionally or by coincidence, i would make no issue of it, or she or whoever else.

I dont think i need a ritual, for farting infront of a significant other. If i happen to let one out or she, its ok but i would never go out of my way, to fart alot and celebrate it, not even after 50 years of marriage. But I see in american movies, how that is a "thing" that ritual and after some time when you start "farting infront of eatch other" which means "bonding for them". I would not fart infront of my wife, not infront of my children, but if i happen to let one out, ocassionally or by coincidence, i would make no issue of it, or she or whoever else.
:icon_rolleyes:

I fart all the time, and I let it out as it comes. Who cares?

Decent people who have no bad habits and eat healthily never fart .
I must admit to my great shame that I did on one occasion twelve years ago , and I remain mortified to this day .

If you really imagine that Jesus or Kate Bush ever fart , there is something seriously wrong with you .
In the case of the former , his Father would be apoplectic .

Mort, I think it all depends more on execution and style, like in the Olympics ice skating and less on the duration of the actual performance. It might be pretty equal between Brad Pitt and Ernest Borgnine, but the judges would probably award the win to whoever finished with flair, with the lack of discharge being the same.

If you really imagine that Jesus or Kate Bush ever fart , there is something seriously wrong with you .
In the case of the former , his Father would be apoplectic .
More likely to be apocalyptic...

Forum List

Back