Fascist Pathological Liar Trump's New Lie Endangers National Security

The fascist pathological liar keeps putting lies out daily, but this latest one is actually posing a threat to national security. He is accusing the Muslim world of having celebrated not only in New Jersey but worldwide. He has taken a few celebrations in some specific places such as Palestine and turned it into an enormous misinformation, and at the same time, terrorist recruiting talking point for his campaign to become a President of the USA.

Thousands of cult followers flock to the fascist liars rallies and misled radical elements in the Republican party have kept his poll numbers high, giving him the support of one-fourth to one-third of Republicans planning to vote in the primary elections to choose a nominee for their party.

Muslims all over the world know that Trump is telling a big lie to bring fear and hatred of all Muslims. The only people who believe his malicious lies are the cult followers that blindly follow his misinformation. The fear and hatred the fascist is spreading among his cultist followers also brings fear from worldwide Muslims that an American President will be out to get them and seek revenge for a fifteen-year-old event that never happened.

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/28/donald-trump-reframes-claim-that-muslims-cheered-911

news.yahoo.com/trump-claims-muslims-worldwide-were-going-wild-9-025457073.html

newspapers fix things up for the cops-------in order to keep the peace-----
nothing new. I never came across the REVENGE idea even AT THAT TIME.
In fact reports of "hate crimes" committed against muslim women ("someone pulled my hijab") were UNTRUE------Also not really reported in the news---but
the fact is that the precincts were BESIEGED by muslim ladies reporting this
utterly unwitnessed "crime" -----CAIR had issued a directive---"complain about anything including a "nasty glance" " For completeness----I will ADMIT---that
some young males overturned the tables in a falafel joint--------but then went back
and apologized and the arab who owned the shop declined to press charges, '
Trump did not LIE (I am not endorsing him----I am a registered democrat)
What you are saying is that you have absolutely no evidence of the lies your have told. They are just common malicious lies being promoted by people like you in an effort to support your cult leader. You are knowingly bearing malicious false witness, thus, selling you soul to the devil. Of course, if you are not a believer in the commandments and the religions it represents, you are not selling your soul. You would then be a common hateful malicious liar of a generic variety.
Painful to see meltdowns like this, even when it is an overbearingly self-righteous ditz.
Meltdown? Neither Rosie nor I appear to be having anything remotely close to a meltdown. You, however, appear to be stuck in your fantasy world.
You often spew silly things, but quotes like this are definitely the stuff of meltdowns, and bad ones:

"They are just common malicious lies being promoted by people like you in an effort to support your cult leader. You are knowingly bearing malicious false witness, thus, selling you soul to the devil. Of course, if you are not a believer in the commandments and the religions it represents, you are not selling your soul."

That's called pathological

Rosie or others making up lies about one particular topic does not make her or them pathological you dope. Trumps is a consistent habitual liar. That is what makes him pathological.

The fascist pathological liar keeps putting lies out daily, but this latest one is actually posing a threat to national security. He is accusing the Muslim world of having celebrated not only in New Jersey but worldwide. He has taken a few celebrations in some specific places such as Palestine and turned it into an enormous misinformation, and at the same time, terrorist recruiting talking point for his campaign to become a President of the USA.

Thousands of cult followers flock to the fascist liars rallies and misled radical elements in the Republican party have kept his poll numbers high, giving him the support of one-fourth to one-third of Republicans planning to vote in the primary elections to choose a nominee for their party.

Muslims all over the world know that Trump is telling a big lie to bring fear and hatred of all Muslims. The only people who believe his malicious lies are the cult followers that blindly follow his misinformation. The fear and hatred the fascist is spreading among his cultist followers also brings fear from worldwide Muslims that an American President will be out to get them and seek revenge for a fifteen-year-old event that never happened.

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/28/donald-trump-reframes-claim-that-muslims-cheered-911

Uh ya, ISIS wasn't gonna mess with us until they heard from Trump.

right-----it's nothing new. Way back in September----2001------the ACCEPTABLE
parlor talk was ------"WHAT DID WE DO SO BAD TO THOSE POOR MUSLIM VICTIMS THAT MADE THEM CRASH PLANES INTO OUR BUILDINGS"???

Little ole Obama goes around the world apologizing for america being great. Hasn't told the truth since he has been in office. Draws imaginary red lines and backs down from them. Makes a one way deal with Iran giving them billions and a nuclear bomb. We get nothing. America has never been more divided. Obama wants to let thousands of unvetted Muslims in the country. He has imploded our healthcare system. Camp until you deal with the disaster you helped put and still support in office. Shut the fuck up about our candidate. You are nothing but an ignorant hypocrite.

Obama apologized for Bush being an asshole, not for America being great
You believe all of Obama's lies, so you are blind to reality.

In fact reports of "hate crimes" committed against muslim women ("someone pulled my hijab") were UNTRUE------Also not really reported in the news---but
utterly unwitnessed "crime" -----CAIR had issued a directive---"complain about anything including a "nasty glance" " For completeness----I will ADMIT---that
some young males overturned the tables in a falafel joint--------but then went back
What you are saying is that you have absolutely no evidence of the lies your have told. They are just common malicious lies being promoted by people like you in an effort to support your cult leader. You are knowingly bearing malicious false witness, thus, selling you soul to the devil. Of course, if you are not a believer in the commandments and the religions it represents, you are not selling your soul. You would then be a common hateful malicious liar of a generic variety.
Painful to see meltdowns like this, even when it is an overbearingly self-righteous ditz.
Meltdown? Neither Rosie nor I appear to be having anything remotely close to a meltdown. You, however, appear to be stuck in your fantasy world.
You often spew silly things, but quotes like this are definitely the stuff of meltdowns, and bad ones:

"They are just common malicious lies being promoted by people like you in an effort to support your cult leader. You are knowingly bearing malicious false witness, thus, selling you soul to the devil. Of course, if you are not a believer in the commandments and the religions it represents, you are not selling your soul."

Rosie or others making up lies about one particular topic does not make her or them pathological you dope. Trumps is a consistent habitual liar. That is what makes him pathological.

I never lie you fucking bastard. How many muslims did you know or encounter
in the era of 9-11-01? I do not know if Trump is an habitual liar-----I do know that his comments about 9-11-01 are not ACTUAL LIES ----perhaps a little hyperbolic----but only a little

Little ole Obama goes around the world apologizing for america being great. Hasn't told the truth since he has been in office. Draws imaginary red lines and backs down from them. Makes a one way deal with Iran giving them billions and a nuclear bomb. We get nothing. America has never been more divided. Obama wants to let thousands of unvetted Muslims in the country. He has imploded our healthcare system. Camp until you deal with the disaster you helped put and still support in office. Shut the fuck up about our candidate. You are nothing but an ignorant hypocrite.

You believe all of Obama's lies, so you are blind to reality.

Obama is a politician and Trump is trying to be a politician------both lie

CU3mcOIVAAAm21p.jpg-large.jpeg

in the era of 9-11-01? I do not know if Trump is an habitual liar-----I do know that his comments about 9-11-01 are not ACTUAL LIES ----perhaps a little hyperbolic----but only a little
Show us the photo or video of thousands of Muslims in the street. If if were on TV like he lies about, it would have been archived and others would have seen the same broadcast, millions of others. He has had plenty of time to walk back his lie and claim he made a mistake. That is not his priority. His priority is to spread hate and fear of Muslims the way fascist spread hate and fear of Jews in the 1930's.

Obuthole is worse.

Just like obuthole supporters.

Not one of Trump's malicious lying cultist defenders has even attempted to show Trump didn't lie about worldwide Muslim celebrations on 9/11. As usual, they are restricted to childish name calling and changing the topic to deflect away from any kind of rational response.

That's because Trump didn't lie. No one wants to get involved in one of your tennis matches.

This is just the lie of the day. Tomorrow will be another lie.

Not one of Trump's malicious lying cultist defenders has even attempted to show Trump didn't lie about worldwide Muslim celebrations on 9/11. As usual, they are restricted to childish name calling and changing the topic to deflect away from any kind of rational response.
The only rational response to libtard stupidity would be to ignore you, but what fun would that be?

Show us the photo or video of thousands of Muslims in the street. If if were on TV like he lies about, it would have been archived and others would have seen the same broadcast, millions of others. He has had plenty of time to walk back his lie and claim he made a mistake. That is not his priority. His priority is to spread hate and fear of Muslims the way fascist spread hate and fear of Jews in the 1930's.

I have STATED in the past on this message board that I DID NOT SEE such a
video. I saw that which was going on in Brooklyn-----with my own personal eyeballs and never took a picture. I heard what was going on in New Jersey
from people there-------I once lived (when a child) in Paterson, New Jersey) ---
and I still know people in New Jersey----close to Jersey City. I listened to
the shit mouth propagandaists on the subway system of New York City---and in
the medical clinics. The persons spreading hatred in the post 9-11-01
time-------were not TRUMPS -------the word in the mouths of islamo Nazis was
DA JOOOOOOS DID IT----------even the children were parroting libels. Tell me the truth-----you were never in a mosque---were you. See?
I can tell. Trump lived in New York City then and had business in New Jersey.
Chances are that he saw and experienced what I saw and experienced-----I consider his comments to be SLIGHTLY HYPERBOLIC------but not actual lies.
EMOTIONS were running high in those days. "hatred of muslims"??? nope---
not in New York City--------that idea is simply ANOTHER LIBEL. There is no
question that muslims (in general) consider themselves to be VICTIMS OF
"THE WEST" --------the reason I know is -----dozens have told me over the past
approximately 45 years. Did you ever hear the word "ZIONIST-CONTROLLED-CIA" ????????. Would you consider the "word" "Zionist-Controlled-CIA" -----
as the explanation for all problems that exist for muslims in muslim majority countries and even in muslim minority countries from illiteracy to hemorrhoids----an
attempt to sow hatred??? I do. . I am not young------I heard about
the "ZIONIST-CONTROLLED-CIA" as the explanation for cholera in Pakistan
when I was very young--------like 20-----LONG LONG LONG ago and since.
Muslims are a very aggrieved people----absolutely convinced that everyone is trying to DESTROY ISLAAAAM--------I heard about it mosques. ---way back----when I was 20---the first time it was CHRISTIANS-----the theory being that Christianity
was INVENTED as a challenge to islam (do not bother to mention the fact that
Christianity was invented before islam was invented------the Islamic partyline is---
ADAM AND EVE were muslims) For millions of muslims the bombing of the
WTC was done 'IN DEFENSE OF ISLAAAAM' It was a victory

muslims did and do celebrate 9-11. I worked in muslim dense areas ----on 9-11-01 and witnessed the celebratory atmosphere on Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn and the aftermath in four out of five of the Boroughs--------Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and
Manhattan. -----I don't think that there are a whole lot of muslims in staten island---anyway. Muslimah sluts are still walking around with signs pinned to their rags threatening another 9-11-01 -------most interesting to me was the fact that by the
second day ------muslim children were already squeaking out the LIBELS------
DA JOOOOOOS DID IT ----the earliest and most creative shit jammed down their
little throats "all da joooos called into the WTC that day and said they were sick"
Trump is not lying-----he was living in New York City------as was I. He also had business in New Jersey--------I did not-------I dealt with lots of muslims in New York---but I have friends in New Jersey-------Long ago I lived in Patterson.
It was a day of great PRIDE for the UMMAH-----a sense of TRIUMPH --------we got a little tiny taste of the same filth when the TALIBAN bombed the Buddhist art in Afghanistan-------INDIGNATION if anyone objected to the NOBLE DEED---------now tell me how muslim leaders "OBJECTED",,,,,,keep up the BS. You are on a roll.

happy divali everyone-------somebody destroyed hindu decorations yesterday in
Queens---------I refuse to conjecture as to the ethnicity of the person at this point
Until you can come up with evidence of the lies you have told for days on this site about this topic it is fair to put you on the liars list. It simply is not believable that during that period of time not a single photo or video of one of these events have come forward. Not a single law enforcement officer has spoken out about having to surveil, provide security or even patrol such an event as the ones you are lying about having occurred. You are shamelessly doing the work of a cultist of little if any integrity and bearing false witness on entire communities of Americans.

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/28/donald-trump-reframes-claim-that-Muslims-cheered-911

Why can't you differentiate the difference between Muslims and Radical Muslims?
The radicals did celebrate and it was worldwide. including New York and New Jersey.
MSNBC,CNN and Fox reported it.
Trump is telling the truth.

Trump did not lie------what sort of SHOW are you looking for?

Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.

Today, what's difficult to imagine is that we did not act sooner to shape our future. Now, there's plenty of blame to go around for what has happened, and the United States certainly shares blame for what has happened.

I would say that if you look at the sources of this crisis, the United States certainly has some accounting to do with respect to a regulatory system that was inadequate to the massive changes that had taken place in the global financial system

etc,etc, etc......Don't see Bush's name anywhere
(but maybe I'm too stupid to see it)

muslims did and do celebrate 9-11. I worked in muslim dense areas ----on 9-11-01 and witnessed the celebratory atmosphere on Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn and the aftermath in four out of five of the Boroughs--------Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and
Manhattan. -----I don't think that there are a whole lot of muslims in staten island---anyway. Muslimah sluts are still walking around with signs pinned to their rags threatening another 9-11-01 -------most interesting to me was the fact that by the
second day ------muslim children were already squeaking out the LIBELS------
DA JOOOOOOS DID IT ----the earliest and most creative shit jammed down their
little throats "all da joooos called into the WTC that day and said they were sick"
Trump is not lying-----he was living in New York City------as was I. He also had business in New Jersey--------I did not-------I dealt with lots of muslims in New York---but I have friends in New Jersey-------Long ago I lived in Patterson.
It was a day of great PRIDE for the UMMAH-----a sense of TRIUMPH --------we got a little tiny taste of the same filth when the TALIBAN bombed the Buddhist art in Afghanistan-------INDIGNATION if anyone objected to the NOBLE DEED---------now tell me how muslim leaders "OBJECTED",,,,,,keep up the BS. You are on a roll.

happy divali everyone-------somebody destroyed hindu decorations yesterday in
Queens---------I refuse to conjecture as to the ethnicity of the person at this point
Until you can come up with evidence of the lies you have told for days on this site about this topic it is fair to put you on the liars list. It simply is not believable that during that period of time not a single photo or video of one of these events have come forward. Not a single law enforcement officer has spoken out about having to surveil, provide security or even patrol such an event as the ones you are lying about having occurred. You are shamelessly doing the work of a cultist of little if any integrity and bearing false witness on entire communities of Americans.

I consider it an honor to be on YOUR "liars list" you fucking piece of shit. I have provided my testimony on that which I saw and heard and experienced in that period of time---------YOU have failed to PROVE that you do not murder two children
every morning. I took NO PHOTOS The New York Police have actually
placed Jersey City (in New Jersey) under surveillance because of the shit that
goes on in that city in THE MOSQUES. I spent time on Atlantic Avenue that day ---and did not see a single person doing VIDEOS------there was a lot more
to do------the cops were swarming in the subways checking every package anyone was carrying and putting up DETOURS In the streets and redirecting traffic etc----they were not entertaining themselves with cameras. Do you walk around with
a video camera? There was a big problem just getting people to hospitals-----
I got called by a frantic cop to deal with a lady in labor lying on a subway platform.
She was moved out-----before the baby was born. It is very possible that some
footage DOES exist but it is not published.

Forum List

Back