fast food idiots

..I would say at least 25% of my fast food orders are wrong--and I don't buy fast food much at all!
how about you?? any problems?
..the server needs to: [ this is just common sense ]
check the bag
repeat the order to me so I can also check the order
give me the order if the order is correct--if not, fix the problem
how difficult can it be???!!![/QUOTE

You want fine dining in a fast food restaurant...(anyone insert your favorite eyeroll gif here ) Based on the procedure you expect them to go through to get your order right, which no doubt 25% of the time you don't tell them correctly, since you want a fucking pissing contest with minimum wage workers anyway, I'd say I don't have this issue.

Yep. It's YOU.
you're a DUMBASS
1. not fine dining [wtf --that doesn't make sense ]
2. don't tell them correctly ..?????!!!!!!!
stop trolling idiot ..you probably are also a dumbass fast food worker--aren't you?

Not at all. Who would answer Yes to such a question? Silly.

Any you just proved my point.

What would be your perfect experience in a fast food restaurant? Dine in or drive through. Set it up for me, please.
you just proved MY point
they can't even add 1 + 1
perfect experience ?????!!!!!!!!!!?????
how about getting my order correct.........???
....this is really simple--like a lot of subjects--but people make them out to be complicated:
dumbass fast food worker can't do a simple job = they are dumbasses

..I would say at least 25% of my fast food orders are wrong--and I don't buy fast food much at all!
check the bag

You want fine dining in a fast food restaurant...(anyone insert your favorite eyeroll gif here ) Based on the procedure you expect them to go through to get your order right, which no doubt 25% of the time you don't tell them correctly, since you want a fucking pissing contest with minimum wage workers anyway, I'd say I don't have this issue.

Yep. It's YOU.
you're a DUMBASS
stop trolling idiot ..you probably are also a dumbass fast food worker--aren't you?

What would be your perfect experience in a fast food restaurant? Dine in or drive through. Set it up for me, please.
you just proved MY point
$1.00 Menu.

you're a DUMBASS

you just proved MY point
....this is really simple--like a lot of subjects--but people make them out to be complicated:
Yes. This is simple. You dont' get to make the rules. Who are you paying minimum wage to get your 1 buck taco....

check the bag

Yep. It's YOU.
hahhahahahhahaa
I order 2 burgers/3 fries and a cookie
I get 1 burger and 2 fries
ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha
these people are IDIOTS

No, their just hungry ..... obviously !;)

check the bag
how difficult can it be???!!!

the fast food joints by me are great
THEYRE FULL OF WHITE PEOPLE :71:
social security collecting seniors in the morning
kids at night
theyre clean and run well

white people are great :10:

get rid off illegals and put a crimp on immigration white people will show up to do the work white people do not want to do

check the bag

the fast food joints by me are great
THEYRE FULL OF WHITE PEOPLE :71:
social security collecting seniors in the morning
kids at night
theyre clean and run well

white people are great :10:

get rid off illegals and put a crimp on immigration white people will show up to do the work white people do not want to do
o--that reminds me
....I was at a non- fast food restaurant--but they had carry out
so I go in there first time ever...I made an online pick up for 1pm...not knowing what to do, I go to some black worker who is passing out orders...she says ''what's your name'''--I said I didn't give my name, I have my order number......bu I gave her my name anyway and she said there is no order here.........
...so there's a line for pick up and a I wait very patiently .....on and on ....and the line goes down...and this BLACK girl can see me there waiting ..........finally there is no line .....I look at the clock--it's 1:20.......and the black girl doesn't care or come up to me to help me........I finally started walking up to her, and I see order tickets on a handrail and one has my name on it!!! with the bag with my order on the handrail!!!!! it's been there the whole time---on a handrail, nowhere near where they are passing out food !!!
.......so FINE, I understand mistakes are made......so I told the BLACK girl and she starts to be a b**tch !!!!!!!!! to me------the WHITE customer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're a DUMBASS

you just proved MY point
Yes. This is simple. You dont' get to make the rules. Who are you paying minimum wage to get your 1 buck taco....
you don't make any sense= you are just as much an idiot/troller as they are

check the bag

check the bag

No, they're right 99.9% of the time, what do you order your french fries cut up in shapes of little dinosaurs?

check the bag

check the bag

No, they're right 99.9% of the time, what do you order your french fries cut up in shapes of little dinosaurs?

not where I'm at ..they are low IQ dumbasses

check the bag

check the bag

So what do you order that they screw up? It's kind of hard messing up a big Mac, large fries and a large Coke.

check the bag
LOL. Years ago, the Wendy's nearest my office had the same problem. It was like buying one of those "Surprise Packages" they sell in some gift shops (a tub full of wrapped boxes for a dollar or three, with some gaudy souvenir they couldn't sell inside. Kid's love 'em). There was always a line and I'd always waited half my lunch hour just ordering and getting the food, so I would rush off and then discover my order was wrong. Fortunately, I like--or at least will eat--most anything at Wendy's.
I have never once had that problem at the McDonalds in town here, and I've been visiting it for close to twenty years.

My suggestion is try another store.

check the bag

check the bag

So what do you order that they screw up? It's kind of hard messing up a big Mac, large fries and a large Coke.

you would think ....but some of these people are idiots
there are some people who are really slow, ''almost retarded''---
here's another example:
.....they had a ''bell ringer'' for Christmas collecting $$$ at the intersection....I pulled up and gave this guy some change..I had some empty hand warmer packets in my car....this ''bell ringer'' sees them and asks if they are hand warmers....I say they are just empty packets ....he says --- [ !!!!!!!!!!!!! ] '''give me one'''...NOT ''may I ''/etc ---obviously this guy does not have the mental capacity to be dealing with the public

...here's the deal---there are a lot of humans who are not ''people persons'' = meaning they don't have the common sense/upbringing/etc to be in customer service ....even if they say '''thank you'' and ''please'', it just doesn't come out right /etc
...and a lot of these people don't want to work/don't have the mentality to do SIMPLE jobs

check the bag

check the bag

Condescending AH. Let me see U make a fucking Big Mac. Fries. And a Cold Coke.

check the bag
LOL. Years ago, the Wendy's nearest my office had the same problem. It was like buying one of those "Surprise Packages" they sell in some gift shops (a tub full of wrapped boxes for a dollar or three, with some gaudy souvenir they couldn't sell inside. Kid's love 'em). There was always a line and I'd always waited half my lunch hour just ordering and getting the food, so I would rush off and then discover my order was wrong. Fortunately, I like--or at least will eat--most anything at Wendy's.
I have never once had that problem at the McDonalds in town here, and I've been visiting it for close to twenty years.

I ordered one Bacon burger one time and got EIGHT regular burgers

check the bag

check the bag

Condescending AH. Let me see U make a fucking Big Mac. Fries. And a Cold Coke.

Let me guess you went to McDonald's university to learn that skill?

download (14).jpeg

check the bag

I ordered one Bacon burger one time and got EIGHT regular burgers

LMFAO

Forum List

Back