fast food idiots

..I would say at least 25% of my fast food orders are wrong--and I don't buy fast food much at all!
how about you?? any problems?
..the server needs to: [ this is just common sense ]
check the bag
repeat the order to me so I can also check the order
give me the order if the order is correct--if not, fix the problem
how difficult can it be???!!!

..I would say at least 25% of my fast food orders are wrong--and I don't buy fast food much at all!
check the bag

No, they're right 99.9% of the time, what do you order your french fries cut up in shapes of little dinosaurs?

not where I'm at ..they are low IQ dumbasses

So what do you order that they screw up? It's kind of hard messing up a big Mac, large fries and a large Coke.

Condescending AH. Let me see U make a fucking Big Mac. Fries. And a Cold Coke.

Let me guess you went to McDonald's university to learn that skill?

View attachment 263393
he talks like he did

25%

BS. I call BS You eat fast food every day. Post a receipt. Fuck Face.

Oh wait...this isn't the FZ?

check the bag
LOL. Years ago, the Wendy's nearest my office had the same problem. It was like buying one of those "Surprise Packages" they sell in some gift shops (a tub full of wrapped boxes for a dollar or three, with some gaudy souvenir they couldn't sell inside. Kid's love 'em). There was always a line and I'd always waited half my lunch hour just ordering and getting the food, so I would rush off and then discover my order was wrong. Fortunately, I like--or at least will eat--most anything at Wendy's.
I have never once had that problem at the McDonalds in town here, and I've been visiting it for close to twenty years.

My suggestion is try another store.
I ordered one Bacon burger one time and got EIGHT regular burgers

LMFAO
.....I'm guessing they heard bAcon and eight have the long A sound...but they should've repeated the order

check the bag

check the bag

No, they're right 99.9% of the time, what do you order your french fries cut up in shapes of little dinosaurs?

not where I'm at ..they are low IQ dumbasses

So what do you order that they screw up? It's kind of hard messing up a big Mac, large fries and a large Coke.

Condescending AH. Let me see U make a fucking Big Mac. Fries. And a Cold Coke.

Let me guess you went to McDonald's university to learn that skill?

View attachment 263393
You guessed wrong.

Take a fast food order from that Fat Fuck harmonica, and let's see if you get HER order correct.
She will always be Bellicose about this, that, and the other. BEOTCH!

check the bag
LOL. Years ago, the Wendy's nearest my office had the same problem. It was like buying one of those "Surprise Packages" they sell in some gift shops (a tub full of wrapped boxes for a dollar or three, with some gaudy souvenir they couldn't sell inside. Kid's love 'em). There was always a line and I'd always waited half my lunch hour just ordering and getting the food, so I would rush off and then discover my order was wrong. Fortunately, I like--or at least will eat--most anything at Wendy's.
I have never once had that problem at the McDonalds in town here, and I've been visiting it for close to twenty years.

My suggestion is try another store.
I ordered one Bacon burger one time and got EIGHT regular burgers
And the eight hungry guys behind you had to split one bacon burger. LOL

check the bag

You check the bag yourself.
Even more simpler.

check the bag

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy: quit eating so much fast food; make something healthy at home.

check the bag

the fast food joints by me are great
THEYRE FULL OF WHITE PEOPLE :71:
social security collecting seniors in the morning
kids at night
theyre clean and run well

white people are great :10:

get rid off illegals and put a crimp on immigration white people will show up to do the work white people do not want to do
o--that reminds me
....I was at a non- fast food restaurant--but they had carry out
so I go in there first time ever...I made an online pick up for 1pm...not knowing what to do, I go to some black worker who is passing out orders...she says ''what's your name'''--I said I didn't give my name, I have my order number......bu I gave her my name anyway and she said there is no order here.........
...so there's a line for pick up and a I wait very patiently .....on and on ....and the line goes down...and this BLACK girl can see me there waiting ..........finally there is no line .....I look at the clock--it's 1:20.......and the black girl doesn't care or come up to me to help me........I finally started walking up to her, and I see order tickets on a handrail and one has my name on it!!! with the bag with my order on the handrail!!!!! it's been there the whole time---on a handrail, nowhere near where they are passing out food !!!
.......so FINE, I understand mistakes are made......so I told the BLACK girl and she starts to be a b**tch !!!!!!!!! to me------the WHITE customer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are probably just fucking with you because you're such an incredible asshole.

I know I would.

check the bag

kids at night

get rid off illegals and put a crimp on immigration white people will show up to do the work white people do not want to do
o--that reminds me
so I go in there first time ever...I made an online pick up for 1pm...not knowing what to do, I go to some black worker who is passing out orders...she says ''what's your name'''--I said I didn't give my name, I have my order number......bu I gave her my name anyway and she said there is no order here.........
...so there's a line for pick up and a I wait very patiently .....on and on ....and the line goes down...and this BLACK girl can see me there waiting ..........finally there is no line .....I look at the clock--it's 1:20.......and the black girl doesn't care or come up to me to help me........I finally started walking up to her, and I see order tickets on a handrail and one has my name on it!!! with the bag with my order on the handrail!!!!! it's been there the whole time---on a handrail, nowhere near where they are passing out food !!!
.......so FINE, I understand mistakes are made......so I told the BLACK girl and she starts to be a b**tch !!!!!!!!! to me------the WHITE customer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are probably just fucking with you because you're such an incredible asshole.

I know I would.
I am incredible
and you know what? the other ''lady'' was black--!!!!!!!!!!!!!
racism

check the bag
Make yer own food be responsible for a change.

check the bag

kids at night

o--that reminds me

I know I would.
I am incredible
racism
She's not black on the inside, in fact she looks exactly like yous on the inside-derpa...

check the bag

kids at night

o--that reminds me

I know I would.
I am incredible
racism
She's not black on the inside, in fact she looks exactly like yous on the inside-derpa...
of course you would defend a black racist
but if a white looks at a black wrong--OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!
hypocrite

check the bag
don't be an idiot/jackass for a change

check the bag
don't be an idiot/jackass for a change
I stopped eating fast food over twenty years ago....It just ain't worth it.

kids at night

o--that reminds me

I know I would.
I am incredible
racism
of course you would defend a black racist
but if a white looks at a black wrong--OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!
hypocrite
You can't change humans to make them different... Color doesn't change the anatomy of an animal.

check the bag

No, not so much. I'd say I get one wrong order a month at best. Maybe one in 20.

It also depends on what stores you go to, and what location you go to.

For example, I have never once gotten a wrong order from Chic-Fil-A. However, that's Chic-Fil-A. They only hire the best of employees, and if you are not up-to-snuff they let you go.

Most companies don't operate like that. McDonald's will hire just about anyone, as long as they breathe.

Then you have location differences. For example the McDonald's here in Hilliard Ohio, the suburb of Columbus, the staff there is excellent. It's just a bunch of yuppy rich kids, getting play money while in high school and college.

On the other hand, you go to a McDonald's closer into the city, and they don't care. They completely ignore you at the drive through, don't even look at you at the window, and almost toss the bag at you and close the window. Once I didn't have a straw, and actually had to bang on the window with my fist, because they had no intention of talking to me at all.

And then you have the occasional just bad franchisee. The bottom line is, some store owners, simply don't care. It's that simple. They are an absentee owner, and they just want to collect a check from an operating business, and how it runs they couldn't care less.

By the way, everything above is true of all chain stores.

So I have a speedway card, and that's where I go for gas. Normally I go to the one in Hilliard to fill up, and that place is run like a 5-star hotel. Clean, fast, consistent, good service... so on. Yuppy area, yuppy story, yuppy service.

But there is also a speedway near where I work, and I usually fill up the car with gas there now, because it just saves me time.

However one day, I just got this craving for a quick snack from the Speedway store. So I went in. 4 people in line... 3 counters open, 3 employees.... Only one guy was actually taking orders. The other two were just chatting.
When I finally got to the front, the guy pulled my stuff towards his side of the counter to scan them in. But after ringing me out, he said "good to go" and just stood there motionless. He never put them in a bag.... never even pushed them back to me. I had reach all the way over the counter to get my stuff. Not only that, but when I picked up my stuff, there was as sticky liquid all over the bottom of everything I got. I looked down, and realized the entire counter was covered with goo. Everyone's stuff had been covered with this goo, because he pulled all their stuff towards him to scan it, right in the pool of goo.

One paper towel and 10 seconds, is all that would be needed to clean it up. But these are inner city employees. None of them care... likely most are living in government housing, collecting food stamps. Likely just working long enough to qualify for welfare again.

This is the reality.

There are two competing solutions to this... One, eliminate government support. When you have to have a job, or you starve, people will work more. They'll care about their job, because they will care about eating.

Two, parents. Stop having divorce, stop having kids out of wedlock, stop having dad abandoning their kids, and teach work ethic.

You do those two things, and the service at all stores will greatly improve.

check the bag

No, not so much. I'd say I get one wrong order a month at best. Maybe one in 20.

It also depends on what stores you go to, and what location you go to.

For example, I have never once gotten a wrong order from Chic-Fil-A. However, that's Chic-Fil-A. They only hire the best of employees, and if you are not up-to-snuff they let you go.

Most companies don't operate like that. McDonald's will hire just about anyone, as long as they breathe.

Then you have location differences. For example the McDonald's here in Hilliard Ohio, the suburb of Columbus, the staff there is excellent. It's just a bunch of yuppy rich kids, getting play money while in high school and college.

On the other hand, you go to a McDonald's closer into the city, and they don't care. They completely ignore you at the drive through, don't even look at you at the window, and almost toss the bag at you and close the window. Once I didn't have a straw, and actually had to bang on the window with my fist, because they had no intention of talking to me at all.

And then you have the occasional just bad franchisee. The bottom line is, some store owners, simply don't care. It's that simple. They are an absentee owner, and they just want to collect a check from an operating business, and how it runs they couldn't care less.

By the way, everything above is true of all chain stores.

So I have a speedway card, and that's where I go for gas. Normally I go to the one in Hilliard to fill up, and that place is run like a 5-star hotel. Clean, fast, consistent, good service... so on. Yuppy area, yuppy story, yuppy service.

But there is also a speedway near where I work, and I usually fill up the car with gas there now, because it just saves me time.

However one day, I just got this craving for a quick snack from the Speedway store. So I went in. 4 people in line... 3 counters open, 3 employees.... Only one guy was actually taking orders. The other two were just chatting.
When I finally got to the front, the guy pulled my stuff towards his side of the counter to scan them in. But after ringing me out, he said "good to go" and just stood there motionless. He never put them in a bag.... never even pushed them back to me. I had reach all the way over the counter to get my stuff. Not only that, but when I picked up my stuff, there was as sticky liquid all over the bottom of everything I got. I looked down, and realized the entire counter was covered with goo. Everyone's stuff had been covered with this goo, because he pulled all their stuff towards him to scan it, right in the pool of goo.

One paper towel and 10 seconds, is all that would be needed to clean it up. But these are inner city employees. None of them care... likely most are living in government housing, collecting food stamps. Likely just working long enough to qualify for welfare again.

This is the reality.

There are two competing solutions to this... One, eliminate government support. When you have to have a job, or you starve, people will work more. They'll care about their job, because they will care about eating.

Two, parents. Stop having divorce, stop having kids out of wedlock, stop having dad abandoning their kids, and teach work ethic.

You do those two things, and the service at all stores will greatly improve.
about customer service, you are correct --some places are crap --others are not
everytime I go into QT the workers are super good --they must indoctrinate them ...
..I do call anyplace [ sometimes ] where the service sucks...I did make a complaint at the place I made an online order where I got crap service and they told me to come back for a free meal/etc

Forum List

Back