fast food idiots

o--that reminds me
....I was at a non- fast food restaurant--but they had carry out
so I go in there first time ever...I made an online pick up for 1pm...not knowing what to do, I go to some black worker who is passing out orders...she says ''what's your name'''--I said I didn't give my name, I have my order number......bu I gave her my name anyway and she said there is no order here.........
...so there's a line for pick up and a I wait very patiently .....on and on ....and the line goes down...and this BLACK girl can see me there waiting ..........finally there is no line .....I look at the clock--it's 1:20.......and the black girl doesn't care or come up to me to help me........I finally started walking up to her, and I see order tickets on a handrail and one has my name on it!!! with the bag with my order on the handrail!!!!! it's been there the whole time---on a handrail, nowhere near where they are passing out food !!!
.......so FINE, I understand mistakes are made......so I told the BLACK girl and she starts to be a b**tch !!!!!!!!! to me------the WHITE customer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are probably just fucking with you because you're such an incredible asshole.

I know I would.
I am incredible
and you know what? the other ''lady'' was black--!!!!!!!!!!!!!
racism
She's not black on the inside, in fact she looks exactly like yous on the inside-derpa...
of course you would defend a black racist
but if a white looks at a black wrong--OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!
hypocrite
You can't change humans to make them different... Color doesn't change the anatomy of an animal.
You still depend on whether the person working at a fast food place has the same graces that all would expect at home. There are differences by percentages on where you choose to eat whether you like it or not. Mickee Dees is equal in taste and cleanliness and yet not equal in taste and cleanliness.

..I would say at least 25% of my fast food orders are wrong--and I don't buy fast food much at all!
how about you?? any problems?
..the server needs to: [ this is just common sense ]
check the bag
repeat the order to me so I can also check the order
give me the order if the order is correct--if not, fix the problem
how difficult can it be???!!!
Again. The 25% stat is BS.

And harmonica is a little Bitch. Just like DJT.

..I would say at least 25% of my fast food orders are wrong--and I don't buy fast food much at all!
check the bag
What if the customer doesn’t speak ebonics?

check the bag
What if the customer doesn’t speak ebonics?
Meh.

check the bag
Again. The 25% stat is BS.

And harmonica is a little Bitch. Just like DJT.
another one of your mature, intelligent replies
:rolleyes-41:

One immutable fact that Americans can't seem to comprehend.
Low price does not equal high quality. It pretty much never does.
In fact, the lower the price the lower the quality and service. It really is as simple as 1+1=2

I rarely eat fast food. Not even once a month. I have a problem with the fact that what I am putting in my mouth is prepared by the lowest class of people in our society. Color me crazy.
In fast food - you have one of two employee types that make up 95% of the force - teenagers or morons, or worse morons who just don't give a shit about anything.

No thanks.

check the bag
People who eat fast food are idiots

In fact, the lower the price the lower the quality and service. It really is as simple as 1+1=2

I rarely eat fast food. Not even once a month. I have a problem with the fact that what I am putting in my mouth is prepared by the lowest class of people in our society. Color me crazy.
In fast food - you have one of two employee types that make up 95% of the force - teenagers or morons, or worse morons who just don't give a shit about anything.

No thanks.
.....my relative works for a school food service......they say the workers they get are not good at all.....they seem like morons that don't give a shit...some of them can't even make it to work.....they have to get rid of them.....they are really sketchy

I'll tell you how to order fast garbage for 100% right.

/could I heps you sir ?/
" Yo baby ! 'sup wi choo ?
Look. Gimme ona dem Big Whack but don't be puttin no cheese on dat muffukka and no bacon either.I gots enough trubba wit da pigs without bein reminded by eatin dat shit.
Hold da mayo. I saves dat chit for my ol lady, homemade kind, know what I sayin ? HA---HA.
Huh. French fry ? Yah fuckit. Make it dem giant muffukkas toooo.
Drink. I got a quart of beefeater in da car. Wanna hit it real quick ? Oh c'mon baby dey wont sees it.
Better just gimme a 7'zup medium. Dont fillz it all da way and go easy wit da ice.

Your order will be perfect when utilizing the official language of Ebonics( spell check even capitalized it)

I did that while driving through in a welding truck 30 years ago. That girl laughed her ass off when we got to the window.
" You big crazyass redneck muffukas is funny as a muffukka HAHAHA. I knowed fo sho you was a brother"

check the bag
and you are a genius --yes we know
people who reply to USMB threads on fast food are idiots

No thanks.
.....my relative works for a school food service......they say the workers they get are not good at all.....they seem like morons that don't give a shit...some of them can't even make it to work.....they have to get rid of them.....they are really sketchy
As well as "middle class" chain restaurants.... Olive Garden, Texas RoadHouse etc. You ever see the cooks? You ever know anyone who worked for chain restaurants? Both of my kids worked for Buca De Peppo during college. They wouldn't eat the food there. They saw these guys dropping shit on the floor, leaving raw food laying around etc. Even "non fastfood" chains are no better than fast food.
Restaurants have the absolute worse hours, part-time, no holidays, either zero benefits or expensive terrible benefits.... so therefore you are going to get only the lowest rung of society agreeing to work there except for sort term gigs.
Again - no thanks.

check the bag
And what does that make the person who starts a thread on fast food?

check the bag
And what does that make the person who starts a thread on fast food?
your logic is impressive, also

Only idiots eat fast food
Sure thing. You have a vegetable garden.

Actually I do.

I'm a whole foods ( not the store) nut.

I cannot remember the last time I got food from a drive thru and I don't ever eat in my car. Nothing is more disgusting than a car that smells like greasy junk food
food is food ..doesn't matter if it's fast food or not .......

I beg to differ

There are huge differences in the quality of food.

A burger from a fast food place is much lower quality than one you make from beef you grind yourself.

Forum List

Back