Fasten Your Seatbelts; FAUX Noise NOSEDIVING!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
cable-jan13.jpg

February 03, 2013

New Faces at FAUX Noise

"Fox’s latest Neilsen numbers are its worst since 2001, and in prime time it’s losing ground to MSNBC in that crucial 25-54 age bracket. But if the Fox brass is considering any changes to its modus operandi, you can't tell from some of the recent additions to its stable – particularly Erick Erickson of Red State, and radio host Mark Levin, both of whom are dyed-in-the-wool right wingers.

Erickson, recently cut loose from CNN, has criticized the right-wing outrage-mongering machine recently; but he’s got his own history of outrage-mongering zingers. Like his suggestion that “feminazis were enraged” by an anti-abortion Super Bowl ad because “that’s what being too ugly to get a date does to your brain." Maybe he’ll try to take a higher road at Fox. I think he tried to do that in an op-ed published Friday, though it was somewhat incoherent and I wasn't quite sure what he was saying. I think it was that despite the New York Times urging Democrats to press their advantage, Republicans aren’t gonna back down from opposing things like gun control and raising taxes.

As for Levin, he is going to be a regular contributor on Hannity."

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back