Fat Chicks

I'm fat according to him, but, I'm OK with it! I do want to lose about 10 lbs and tone it up a bit!
I'm trying! Going to the gym a few times a week and tennis when I can :)
According to who??? Buy him eyeglasses…
Loosing 10# ??? You want to look like a skinny cat like Chris? No….no….no…

I work out every day, aerobics and strength training and I am MUCHO healthy. :D I'll bet I look better and am healthier than you will ever be.

View attachment 48728

Not bad...

I'm fat according to him, but, I'm OK with it! I do want to lose about 10 lbs and tone it up a bit!

Still waiting for you to post a picture, you silly buffoon.

Good post. This is reality. 'It's what's inside that counts' isn't just a saying. For a mentally and emotionally mature individual, it is what really matters. Sure, you have to be attracted to a person, but believing that it's all about the outside package and that that package has to fit a narrow vision of what is viable as a sexual partner--that's really immature.
·
·
·​
What is patently clear is that emotionally and mentally you are very unfit and are not a likely candidate to date a really put together woman, one who is both physically and emotionally fit.
·
·
·​
Also, there are, nowadays, a lot of women over 40 who are beautiful and in great shape, but, obviously, they are not interested in giving you a second look; otherwise, if you were worthy of their attention, you wouldn't be complaining about 'women over 40.'
That's another problem with bitches today: they walk around with a ****ing chip on their shoulder, feeling like they always have to justify themselves. It is an inferiority complex, and it is not at all attractive. …

… I am not looking for what is "inside", you idiot. I just want to sheath my cock for a couple hours, no more. You apparently do not get it, as being a significant other to a man is apparently connected to the intrinsic worth of women in your defective little brain.

… I guarantee that I could bed you within an hour, and be gone in 2.

There's your problem, right there. You see women as having only intrinsic value as “bitches” to provide a means to “sheath [your] cock for a couple of hours”; and you have plenty disparaging to say about the character and virtue of any woman who thinks better of herself than to allow herself to be used the way you wish to use her.

You complaint about the character of the women who will have anything to do with you, and seem to think that they are representative of women in general; but you've set yourself up to have access only to the very lowest classes of women who have little or no sense of self-worth. And you blame women, in general, for what are very obviously your own serious character defects.

Juxtaposed with your complaints about how no women of any value want anything to do with you, is your arrogant statement to Esmeralda that “I could bed you within an hour, and be gone in 2.” I cannot claim to know her well enough to say anything of her own character or virtue, but I think it's a safe bet that you could not ever hope to “bed” her by any means that didn't involve the use of violence, force, drugs, or some other way to do so very much against her will.

Beyond being just creepy and immature, as you initially came across as being,now you are beginning to sound like someone who has the character and mindset of a potential rapist.

You are one close-minded fucker. But I get it. People don't much sit around talking about this stuff, so it is easy to get out of your comfort zone real fast. Once you start feeling nervous you default to what you have been told and accepted, usually resulting in the condemnation of those who do not think the same way you do.

I forgive you for calling me a rapist, it was merely an emotive response rather than a rational one.

Good post. This is reality. 'It's what's inside that counts' isn't just a saying. For a mentally and emotionally mature individual, it is what really matters. Sure, you have to be attracted to a person, but believing that it's all about the outside package and that that package has to fit a narrow vision of what is viable as a sexual partner--that's really immature.
·
·
·​
What is patently clear is that emotionally and mentally you are very unfit and are not a likely candidate to date a really put together woman, one who is both physically and emotionally fit.
·
·
·​
Also, there are, nowadays, a lot of women over 40 who are beautiful and in great shape, but, obviously, they are not interested in giving you a second look; otherwise, if you were worthy of their attention, you wouldn't be complaining about 'women over 40.'
That's another problem with bitches today: they walk around with a ****ing chip on their shoulder, feeling like they always have to justify themselves. It is an inferiority complex, and it is not at all attractive. …

… I am not looking for what is "inside", you idiot. I just want to sheath my cock for a couple hours, no more. You apparently do not get it, as being a significant other to a man is apparently connected to the intrinsic worth of women in your defective little brain.

There's your problem, right there. You see women as having only intrinsic value as “bitches” to provide a means to “sheath [your] cock for a couple of hours”; and you have plenty disparaging to say about the character and virtue of any woman who thinks better of herself than to allow herself to be used the way you wish to use her.

You complaint about the character of the women who will have anything to do with you, and seem to think that they are representative of women in general; but you've set yourself up to have access only to the very lowest classes of women who have little or no sense of self-worth. And you blame women, in general, for what are very obviously your own serious character defects.

Juxtaposed with your complaints about how no women of any value want anything to do with you, is your arrogant statement to Esmeralda that “I could bed you within an hour, and be gone in 2.” I cannot claim to know her well enough to say anything of her own character or virtue, but I think it's a safe bet that you could not ever hope to “bed” her by any means that didn't involve the use of violence, force, drugs, or some other way to do so very much against her will.

Beyond being just creepy and immature, as you initially came across as being,now you are beginning to sound like someone who has the character and mindset of a potential rapist.

You are one close-minded fucker. But I get it. People don't much sit around talking about this stuff, so it is easy to get out of your comfort zone real fast. Once you start feeling nervous you default to what you have been told and accepted, usually resulting in the condemnation of those who do not think the same way you do.

I forgive you for calling me a rapist, it was merely an emotive response rather than a rational one.

Methinks Bob struck a "noive". Good. The cretin OP deserves it.

I work out every day, aerobics and strength training and I am MUCHO healthy. :D I'll bet I look better and am healthier than you will ever be.

View attachment 48728
Thanks… I just wanted to jumpstart you… it worked!!! ;)

….nekked??

Geez. Everyone is entitled to their own personal preferences. I think it is a bit harsh to accuse a person of being a rapist. Don't you? No need to be so defensive over another person's own preferences, IMO.

Harsh, perhaps, but it needed to be said.

Once before, many years ago, I met a man who expressed very much the same attitudes that Mr. Jenkins has been expressing in this thread. I found him very disturbing. Some months later, there was an article about him in the local newspaper being arrested, and some weeks later, about him being convicted, of having abducted, raped, and severely beaten and abused some poor young woman.

I am getting the very same disturbing impression, here, from Mr. Jenkins, that I got from that other guy all those years ago, and I see no reason not to suppose that it has the same meaning.

Bob, if you caught me on the wrong day and pulled this shit in person I would beat you senseless with my cock!

I am 45 fucking years old and have never hurt a woman physically in my life. It makes my skin crawl even writing this. I do not hate women. I love them. I am just not fit for commitment. It is my personal shortcoming. But, I know how to make myself satisfied, and I do.

You, my friend, are the sick fucker. I am a stranger to you and yet you remotely psychoanalyze me and conclude that I may be inclined toward violence against women? That is fucking sick! I hope you are not guilty of projecting here, as it is pretty fucked up that you are associating sex with violence in they puny brain of yours.

….nekked??

At least wear pasties or something. Please.

View attachment 48728

You look pretty good for your age! I'd go there.

View attachment 48728

How do you know how old I am?

·
·
·​
·
·
·​

You are some uptight fuckers when it comes to cockslinging. Why are you assholes so mad at me? I have never done anything to you. I am just pointing out that bitches are getting fatter. Does my attitude frighten you? Are you so fucking stupid and un-evolved that you cannot look at an issue without your emotions fucking with you and coloring your judgment?

View attachment 48728

I do not know how old you are. I am also not a very good judge of age sometimes. You look pre-menopausal, which is good. But you also look too old to safely carry and birth a child. If I had to guess I'd say 47.

….nekked??

You are looking fantasric for a 50 years old......

View attachment 48728

I do not know how old you are. I am also not a very good judge of age sometimes. You look pre-menopausal, which is good. But you also look too old to safely carry and birth a child. If I had to guess I'd say 47.
You just fucked it up... she is 38... don't piss her off...

View attachment 48728

47 huh? How so? I've had at least a few people say that, but I'm not seeing that. I'm only 37.

·
·
·​
·
·
·​

You are some uptight fuckers when it comes to cockslinging. Why are you assholes so mad at me? I have never done anything to you. I am just pointing out that bitches are getting fatter. Does my attitude frighten you? Are you so fucking stupid and un-evolved that you cannot look at an issue without your emotions fucking with you and coloring your judgment?

Irony is Ironic. Look in the mirror, bub.

….nekked??

You are looking fantasric for a 50 years old......

Oh, 50 now, huh?

View attachment 48728

So, don't be shy. What about my appearance makes you think I am even CLOSE to being 47 years old? Do I have wrinkles? Sagging skin? Does my body look like a 47 year old body?

I'm not seeing that at all. I see a guy who seems genuinely frustrated about not being able to find whatever it is he is looking for. Since you really don't know anything about this particular person except for what you are basing a couple of posts on the internet, it seems a bit out of line to accuse him of such a horrible and violent crime. A lot of men don't like extra weight on women. I understand that a lot of people are going to take offense to that, but that is just the way it is. Perhaps he could have a bit more couth about the topic, but that is no reason for such accusations IMO.

What I am seeing in Mr. Jenkins, here, that is the same as what I saw all those many years ago in another man who turned out to be a violent rapist, are…

• A sense of being entitled to sex.
  • An eagerness to disparage the character and virtue of any woman who will not give him the sexual attention that he demands.
  • No regard for woman as having any value other than to satisfy his sexual demands.
If he's not an actual rapist, then he certainly has a major part of the mindset of that other man who was, that led to that sort of behavior.

I think you will have to admit, that you feel much safer knowing that he is probably not anywhere near you, than you would if he lived near you in the real world, and that you'd caught his attention.

Here, let me post another picture. Now, will somebody PLEASE tell me what looks over 40 about me? Bonzi says this is my best one, so . . . :D I'm just not seeing how I look over 40, and, other than online, no one has ever mistook me for being older. Usually, people are surprised to learn that I'm almost 40, so I have to admit this is quite confusing for me, and I would certainly like to know if there is something I could change to make me NOT look like an old lady. :)

Snapshot_20150605_144.JPG

Forum List

Back