Fat Chicks

You just fucked it up... she is 38... don't piss her off...

Do you notice that none of these people can point out anything about me that looks over 40 though? They all SAY I look over 40, yet I don't have wrinkles or anything. :dunno: So, since you've now joined the band wagon that I look at least 10 years older than my actual age, what is it about my appearance that looks old to you? Is it my hair, my skin???
You know I am pulling your legs... playing... you look great..

Well, why do you think I look 47 years old then? That is almost 50 years old??? When I look at myself, I do not see a 50-year-old woman. What am I missing?
You have great hair but do something with it... don't cut it though... pull it up, do pony tail every once in a while, change it up here and there... and let it down when... you know when...;)

That does not answer my question. Obviously my LONG hair does not make me look like a 50-year-old woman. Now, if you please, answer my question.

Stop looking for justification.
Any man worth his salt would be more than happy to take you home for the night.

I'm fat according to him, but, I'm OK with it! I do want to lose about 10 lbs and tone it up a bit!
I'm trying! Going to the gym a few times a week and tennis when I can :)
According to who??? Buy him eyeglasses…
Loosing 10# ??? You want to look like a skinny cat like Chris? No….no….no…

Yep, I want to be skinnier :)
A little cusion/paddig does not hurt.... unless you dealing with fakirs who like to be pricked by protruding bones

I'm ok with it, just prefer to be a little thinner.. not like I'm on the prowl ;)

He says I do NOT look 47. You said I looked 50. Now I would like for you to explain why you would think that. Since you made the statement, why don't you back it up with something.

My pictures are a fair representation of what I actually look like. Some of them may be a little distorted when I use my web cam, but that's about it.
I knew what your age was... I was messing with you knowing it would keep you occupied for a while... that's all there is to it.. I am serious ... you do not look like 50... there would be something wrong with my eyesight if I thought you were...

Do you notice that none of these people can point out anything about me that looks over 40 though? They all SAY I look over 40, yet I don't have wrinkles or anything. :dunno: So, since you've now joined the band wagon that I look at least 10 years older than my actual age, what is it about my appearance that looks old to you? Is it my hair, my skin???

Well, why do you think I look 47 years old then? That is almost 50 years old??? When I look at myself, I do not see a 50-year-old woman. What am I missing?
You have great hair but do something with it... don't cut it though... pull it up, do pony tail every once in a while, change it up here and there... and let it down when... you know when...;)

That does not answer my question. Obviously my LONG hair does not make me look like a 50-year-old woman. Now, if you please, answer my question.

Are you not married? What would your wife say if you told her she looked 10 years older than her actual age? Lol! Women do not want to look older than their age. I am just asking for those who say I look like a 50-year-old woman to explain why they think so. This is not the first time I've been harassed here about my age.

He says I do NOT look 47. You said I looked 50. Now I would like for you to explain why you would think that. Since you made the statement, why don't you back it up with something.

My pictures are a fair representation of what I actually look like. Some of them may be a little distorted when I use my web cam, but that's about it.
I knew what your age was... I was messing with you knowing it would keep you occupied for a while... that's all there is to it.. I am serious ... you do not look like 50... there would be something wrong with my eyesight if I thought you were...

Well that other guy (the OP) said I look 47!!! That is pretty close to 50 too. Lol.

Are you not married? What would your wife say if you told her she looked 10 years older than her actual age? Lol! Women do not want to look older than their age. I am just asking for those who say I look like a 50-year-old woman to explain why they think so. This is not the first time I've been harassed here about my age.

Whoa,whoa....!!! I never said you looked fifty. And my wife points out hotties to me all the time because she's not the jealous type.

Is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult?

Whoa,whoa....!!! I never said you looked fifty. And my wife points out hotties to me all the time because she's not the jealous type.

Jealous? I didn't say anything about jealousy. I said that she might be upset if you told her she looked 50 if she was actually 40. I think MOST women would. I'm not that unusual, I'm sure.

Because you bite on the lure... so people are having fun with you... easy, I called you to come out to play and sure thing you did...:p

Because you bite on the lure... so people are having fun with you... easy, I called you to come out to play and sure thing you did...:p

But why? Why would you want to treat me like that?

Is it just me or are girls today fatter than fuck. I went to the beach recently. All of the hot young chicks in bikinis were fat. Even the hottest ones had guts. Now when I say "fat" I do not mean obese. They are still doable, but they have some flab hanging on them. A normal 5'7" chick should not weigh more than 120. 115 is better, but now they are like 130-140 with guts.

I saw a chick today at the Verizon store. She had a beautiful face, with very nice dark exotic skin. She was probably Hispanic. But her body! Her body looked like a sack of potatoes.

Yesterday I went to dinner. I notice this beautiful chick sitting at a nearby table. Short bob haircut, like I like, and nice skin and brown eyes. I made eye contact and smiled. She smiled back. I became aroused. Then she stood up and walked over to get her waitress for something. Her ass was fucking HUGE! She was completely normal down to her waist, then something went terribly wrong, as her ass was as wide as a truck. My arousal fizzled.

To make matters worse, I am 45. Women my age are hitting that wall. In my 20s I would tap 7 out of ten chicks my age. At forty, it fell to 1 out of 20 that I will bang. Most of my stable consists of 30 something divorced chicks. I have yet to screw a 40+ year old chick. I am just not attracted to them.

So, I stick to the 30 somethings. But goddamn, you chicks need to start eating salad and working out. I have never banged a chick older than me and I have never banged a fat chick. These standards and my age are conspiring to stamp out my fuck life.

The only chicks I really dig are strippers and stripper-grade bitches. They are easy to make and a lot of fun. But they are also risky chicks because they have emotional problems and many times they have drug problems. The biggest downer is that my minor son lives with me. He goes to visit his mother, my ex, every couple weeks. The only time I have to play is when I am home alone.

However, my trips to Pound Town could increase if bitches started taking better care of themselves. If chicks in their late 30s and early 40s looked better, and get into fuckworthy shape, then maybe I could have legitimate relationship. But until then I am limited to going to the titty bars a couple times a month. I just can't fuck a beast. And that is what women have largely let themselves become - beasts.
You know who I can't stand? That fat faced chick hanging around with that girl from the hunger games. Amy shumer? I don't know how or why she's a celebrity.

Or Melissa McCarthy. I guess we need a few fat or ugly actors to play those kinds of rolls but jenny McCarthy's in a movie every 6 months. She's not leading role material. No jenny McCarthy's a different story.

Jealous? I didn't say anything about jealousy. I said that she might be upset if you told her she looked 50 if she was actually 40. I think MOST women would. I'm not that unusual, I'm sure.

Well she is 49...
And again I never said you looked a day over 25.:dunno:

Plus no way she's 39

It is a game... nobody wants to hurt you, at least I do not.... playing... quit biting, they will go away...

It is a game... nobody wants to hurt you, at least I do not.... playing... quit biting, they will go away...

Then why would they TRY and go out of their way to try to make me feel badly about myself?

Lots of fun to mess with aging narsississes

Forum List

Back