Fat Chicks

That does not answer my question. Obviously my LONG hair does not make me look like a 50-year-old woman. Now, if you please, answer my question.

Stop looking for justification.
Any man worth his salt would be more than happy to take you home for the night.

Are you not married? What would your wife say if you told her she looked 10 years older than her actual age? Lol! Women do not want to look older than their age. I am just asking for those who say I look like a 50-year-old woman to explain why they think so. This is not the first time I've been harassed here about my age.

Whoa,whoa....!!! I never said you looked fifty. And my wife points out hotties to me all the time because she's not the jealous type.

Jealous? I didn't say anything about jealousy. I said that she might be upset if you told her she looked 50 if she was actually 40. I think MOST women would. I'm not that unusual, I'm sure.

Well she is 49...
And again I never said you looked a day over 25.:dunno:

I know. I said that you said I do NOT look 47 years old. But thank you. :)

Are you not married? What would your wife say if you told her she looked 10 years older than her actual age? Lol! Women do not want to look older than their age. I am just asking for those who say I look like a 50-year-old woman to explain why they think so. This is not the first time I've been harassed here about my age.
Because you bite on the lure... so people are having fun with you... easy, I called you to come out to play and sure thing you did...:p

But why? Why would you want to treat me like that?
Lots of fun to mess with aging narsississes

But you can't even spell that word . . . why does it bother you if I feel good about myself?

Because you bite on the lure... so people are having fun with you... easy, I called you to come out to play and sure thing you did...:p

It is a game... nobody wants to hurt you, at least I do not.... playing... quit biting, they will go away...

Then why would they TRY and go out of their way to try to make me feel badly about myself?
I told you you are beautiful, just not 39.

Friends in the real world don't want to hurt your feelings, not members on usmb.

And why would you post your pics here and be surprised? Are you dumb?

Then why would they TRY and go out of their way to try to make me feel badly about myself?
You worry too much what people think about you...People tease you, laughing how worked up you get... fuck them, who cares if you are honest, having a good heart, having a beautiful soul.. You know who you are and what you are... that's the only thing what counts... Try it...

Last edited:
Stop looking for justification.
Any man worth his salt would be more than happy to take you home for the night.

Whoa,whoa....!!! I never said you looked fifty. And my wife points out hotties to me all the time because she's not the jealous type.

Jealous? I didn't say anything about jealousy. I said that she might be upset if you told her she looked 50 if she was actually 40. I think MOST women would. I'm not that unusual, I'm sure.

Well she is 49...
And again I never said you looked a day over 25.:dunno:

I know. I said that you said I do NOT look 47 years old. But thank you. :)

Yanno ... that avi pic is a bit blurry. I think it needs more contrast. Hard to see.

Better yet, let's take some new ones. I'll be right over. Might even bring a camera if I remember.... :eusa_shifty:

Is it just me or are girls today fatter than fuck. I went to the beach recently. All of the hot young chicks in bikinis were fat. Even the hottest ones had guts. Now when I say "fat" I do not mean obese. They are still doable, but they have some flab hanging on them. A normal 5'7" chick should not weigh more than 120. 115 is better, but now they are like 130-140 with guts.

I saw a chick today at the Verizon store. She had a beautiful face, with very nice dark exotic skin. She was probably Hispanic. But her body! Her body looked like a sack of potatoes.

Yesterday I went to dinner. I notice this beautiful chick sitting at a nearby table. Short bob haircut, like I like, and nice skin and brown eyes. I made eye contact and smiled. She smiled back. I became aroused. Then she stood up and walked over to get her waitress for something. Her ass was fucking HUGE! She was completely normal down to her waist, then something went terribly wrong, as her ass was as wide as a truck. My arousal fizzled.

To make matters worse, I am 45. Women my age are hitting that wall. In my 20s I would tap 7 out of ten chicks my age. At forty, it fell to 1 out of 20 that I will bang. Most of my stable consists of 30 something divorced chicks. I have yet to screw a 40+ year old chick. I am just not attracted to them.

So, I stick to the 30 somethings. But goddamn, you chicks need to start eating salad and working out. I have never banged a chick older than me and I have never banged a fat chick. These standards and my age are conspiring to stamp out my fuck life.

The only chicks I really dig are strippers and stripper-grade bitches. They are easy to make and a lot of fun. But they are also risky chicks because they have emotional problems and many times they have drug problems. The biggest downer is that my minor son lives with me. He goes to visit his mother, my ex, every couple weeks. The only time I have to play is when I am home alone.

However, my trips to Pound Town could increase if bitches started taking better care of themselves. If chicks in their late 30s and early 40s looked better, and get into fuckworthy shape, then maybe I could have legitimate relationship. But until then I am limited to going to the titty bars a couple times a month. I just can't fuck a beast. And that is what women have largely let themselves become - beasts.
You know who I can't stand? That fat faced chick hanging around with that girl from the hunger games. Amy shumer? I don't know how or why she's a celebrity.

Or Melissa McCarthy. I guess we need a few fat or ugly actors to play those kinds of rolls but jenny McCarthy's in a movie every 6 months. She's not leading role material. No jenny McCarthy's a different story.

I don't even think Melissa McCarthy is funny...

But you can't even spell that word . . . why does it bother you if I feel good about myself?
If you didn't come off a little bitchy I would have never went on so long. None of us would have. It was your reaction that caused this.

Let me say this again. I would eat the corn out of your shit you are so beautiful.

I go out of my way to make sure you know that before I bust your balls. Lol

It is a game... nobody wants to hurt you, at least I do not.... playing... quit biting, they will go away...

Friends in the real world don't want to hurt your feelings, not members on usmb.

At least I can spell narcissistic. Who are YOU to call someone else dumb? Also, you look dumb when you criticize someone else's appearance but are too cowardly to post any pictures of yourself. THAT in and of itself is very telling.

You worry too much what people think about you...People tease you, laughing how worked up you get... fuck them, who cares if you are honest, having a good heart, having a beautiful soul.. You know who yo are and what you are... that's the only thing what counts... Try it...
What if a slightly chubby girl posted her pic and titled the thread do you think I'm fat? Wouldn't she be asking for it? And before you answer remember no doesn't always mean no. Lol

I work out every day, aerobics and strength training and I am MUCHO healthy. :D I'll bet I look better and am healthier than you will ever be.

snapshot_20150826_2-jpg.48728

Here, let me post another picture. Now, will somebody PLEASE tell me what looks over 40 about me? Bonzi says this is my best one, so . . . :D I'm just not seeing how I look over 40, and, other than online, no one has ever mistook me for being older. Usually, people are surprised to learn that I'm almost 40, so I have to admit this is quite confusing for me, and I would certainly like to know if there is something I could change to make me NOT look like an old lady. :)

snapshot_20150605_144-jpg.48730

The quality of these pictures leaves much to be desired. Obviously taken in fairly low light, by a camera that isn't up to working in such low light.

I don't think I would presume to try to guess your age, based on these pictures. If you claimed to be 20, these pictures would not suggest otherwise to me. If you claimed to be 50, I'd say these pictures were believably of a 50-year-old who still looks pretty good for her age. If you claimed to be 60, then you'd be pushing it to convince me that these were pictures of a 60-year-old.

In any event, you're certainly quite attractive enough, and these pictures don't particularly make you look “old”.

If I were seeking female companionship, and if I were as superficial and immature as the OP, caring only about appearance, I would certainly not reject you based on these pictures.

If you didn't come off a little bitchy I would have never went on so long. None of us would have. It was your reaction that caused this.

Let me say this again. I would eat the corn out of your shit you are so beautiful.

Bitchy? What would you expect when you go around insulting people's appearance? That they will like you or want to treat you well? Some of you just want to be mean for absolutely NO reason at all is what I think. You get some kind of a thrill out of it or something. I might be "bitchy" sometimes, but normally that is a reaction to a post. Although I have gotten personal before, I don't go OUT OF MY WAY to do so.

I work out every day, aerobics and strength training and I am MUCHO healthy. :D I'll bet I look better and am healthier than you will ever be.

snapshot_20150826_2-jpg.48728

Here, let me post another picture. Now, will somebody PLEASE tell me what looks over 40 about me? Bonzi says this is my best one, so . . . :D I'm just not seeing how I look over 40, and, other than online, no one has ever mistook me for being older. Usually, people are surprised to learn that I'm almost 40, so I have to admit this is quite confusing for me, and I would certainly like to know if there is something I could change to make me NOT look like an old lady. :)

snapshot_20150605_144-jpg.48730

The quality of these pictures leaves much to be desired. Obviously taken in fairly low light, by a camera that isn't up to working in such low light.

I don't think I would presume to try to guess your age, based on these pictures. If you claimed to be 20, these pictures would not suggest otherwise to me. If you claimed to be 50, I'd say these pictures were believably of a 50-year-old who still looks pretty good for her age. If you claimed to be 60, then you'd be pushing it to convince me that these were pictures of a 60-year-old.

In any event, you're certainly quite attractive enough, and these pictures don't particularly make you look “old”.

Well some of them were taken with a webcam and some with a phone, neither of which are top of the line, and I don't have a "real" camera. However, 50? I don't think so. The quality certainly isn't THAT bad.

I don't even think Melissa McCarthy is funny...
Sometimes she is... but most of the times her acting is too forced to be "funny" not natural...then not funny
You know who else isn't charming or funny? Her husband Mike on Mike and Molly. I saw his standup and all I think is how did he make it? The guy on king of Queens I get. Mike James or something like that? He's funny. Chris Farley was funny.

Ralfie Mae that fat fuck that won last comic standing isn't funny.

You worry too much what people think about you...People tease you, laughing how worked up you get... fuck them, who cares if you are honest, having a good heart, having a beautiful soul.. You know who yo are and what you are... that's the only thing what counts... Try it...
What if a slightly chubby girl posted her pic and titled the thread do you think I'm fat? Wouldn't she be asking for it? And before you answer remember no doesn't always mean no. Lol

I never did that . . . When people have made comments about my appearance, I have posted pictures to prove them wrong. I never started a thread about me.

So . . . why don't you post a link to this supposed thread that I made about myself being chubby . . .

At least I can spell narcissistic. Who are YOU to call someone else dumb? Also, you look dumb when you criticize someone else's appearance but are too cowardly to post any pictures of yourself. THAT in and of itself is very telling.
I don't ever want anyone to discover I'm sealybobo. I would never be president. I wouldn't even fuck you if you offered it and lived nearby. I say some pretty bad shit I don't always mean here. Shit about cops, religious people black people. There was an athiest blogger killed by a Muslim. More than one actually. You will Never know who I am Chris. Is that telling? I bet a psycho could find you you stupid bitch.

Bitchy? What would you expect when you go around insulting people's appearance? That they will like you or want to treat you well? Some of you just want to be mean for absolutely NO reason at all is what I think. You get some kind of a thrill out of it or something. I might be "bitchy" sometimes, but normally that is a reaction to a post. Although I have gotten personal before, I don't go OUT OF MY WAY to do so.
I think we can get past this. But I bet you're a Republican.

I don't ever want anyone to discover I'm sealybobo. I would never be president. I wouldn't even fuck you if you offered it and lived nearby. I say some pretty bad shit I don't always mean here. Shit about cops, religious people black people. There was an athiest blogger killed by a Muslim. More than one actually. You will Never know who I am Chris. Is that telling? I bet a psycho could find you you stupid bitch.

Do you say this to ALL the women who post their pictures here? Or is this animosity only reserved for me?

Forum List

Back