Father kills boy in his daughter's bed

Police tell FOX 26 reporter John Donnelly that the father was notified that there was someone in his daughter's bedroom by one of his other children.

The father then went into the girl's bedroom and discovered the 17 year old male in bed with his 16 year old daughter. The daughter denied knowing who the boy was.

A confrontation between the father and boy started. The boy apparently wasn't listening to the father's commands and reached for something. It ended with 17 year old being shot and killed at the scene.

Good Heavens! Why on earth did she tell her dad that she didn't know this guy? He likely believed that a stranger was raping his daughter. If she had told her dad the truth that she invited the boy into her room, the kid would still be alive. She now has to live with her conscience in that she contributed to the boy's death.

I think her dad told her to say that?

Good! Any reasonable dad should do the same. When my kids start dating the boys will be told. I got a shotgun,shovel and 20 acres and I ain't afraid to go back to prison!

What if the boy's father isn't afraid to go to prison and shoots the dad and his whole family?

Then he goes to prison, if he's lucky.

What kind of silly bait is this?

No bait.. I was just thinking I would go insane if someone shot my son after inviting him into their home.

More:

A Spring, Texas father fatally shot a 17-year-old boy early this morning, after catching the teen in bed with his 16-year-old daughter.

Neither the 55-year-old father or the dead boy have been identified yet as authorities in Harris County continue to investigate the shooting.

The father told police that he was woken up by one of his four children who said someone was in the house, which is located on the 22300 block of Bridgestone Ridge Dr.

article-2580256-1C449CC600000578-403_634x423.jpg

Daddy got his gun: An unidentified father (pictured above on a stretcher) shot dead a 17-year-old boy after finding the teen in bed with his 16-year-old daughter this morning in Spring ,Texas

I hope he is okay, more importantly I can't imagine what that boys family is going though.

Texas father shoots dead boy, 17, found in 16-year-old daughter's bed | Mail Online

In this story, it says another child in the house called 911 to report her Dad just shot a boy under her sisters bed.

What if the boy's father isn't afraid to go to prison and shoots the dad and his whole family?

Then he goes to prison, if he's lucky.

What kind of silly bait is this?

No bait.. I was just thinking I would go insane if someone shot my son after inviting him into their home.

No, you said you're a homicidal maniac waiting to blow. You can't even get facts of this case right, pleading insanity won't help you.

Police tell FOX 26 reporter John Donnelly that the father was notified that there was someone in his daughter's bedroom by one of his other children.

The father then went into the girl's bedroom and discovered the 17 year old male in bed with his 16 year old daughter. The daughter denied knowing who the boy was.

A confrontation between the father and boy started. The boy apparently wasn't listening to the father's commands and reached for something. It ended with 17 year old being shot and killed at the scene.

Good Heavens! Why on earth did she tell her dad that she didn't know this guy? He likely believed that a stranger was raping his daughter. If she had told her dad the truth that she invited the boy into her room, the kid would still be alive. She now has to live with her conscience in that she contributed to the boy's death.

I think her dad told her to say that?
Likely not. Nonetheless, officers will speak with the girl, and determine if that is what she really said to her dad (ie lied to him).

Welcome to a Wrongful Death suit. Hope dear old dad has a bunch of cash and a good lawyer, he'll need both.

Not if it is proved he acted in a reasonable manner. If the girl lied and said she was being raped or alleged such, then Dad believed he was shooting an intruder attacking his daughter.

The girl should be charged.

Forum List

Back