Father of Newtown Victim Heckled

So we make Ford responsible for any person killed by a drunk driver?

Those kids are dead because some nut KILLED HIS MOM and stole her guns.

because the gun industry marketted guns to his Mom, who was a bit of a whackjob herself.

to take your somewhat retarded analogy, if Ford knowingly sold a car to someone who had racked up a bunch of DUI's and had his license suspended, then, yeah, they probably would be held liable.

The gun industry knowingly markets to Nancy Lanza and her type, because they are great repeat customers.

No they would not. Product liability applies when the product does not work as intended. The gun worked just fine.

What you are doing is once again trying to backdoor your way around the 2nd amendment.

My analogy is spot on. The fact you can't grasp it fits more with you being an idiot that with me being mentally defificent. I would never call you a retard, as It would be an insult to retards everywhere.

No, you'd tried to pretend that dead kids are less important than your ability to own something you shouldn't have.

there's no good reason for you to have a gun.

There is no good reason for you to be able to redress your grievences to the government. Shh be quiet, the government knows whats good for you...

There is no good reason for the police to need a warrant to search your house. One can always trust the authorities to do the right thing

There is no good reason for trial by jury. After all, any judge is more than competent enough to decide your fate at a trial..

And the government has overridden all those things... usually with people like you cheering them on when they did it, in case you were asleep during the whole Bush years.

Okay, let's pretend that I've been given the power to decide whether you should have a gun or not.

Convince me why you need a gun.

Nice try, but your answer will always be "No"

I dont have to convince you of jack squat. Its my right, which the government is prevented from infringing on by the 2nd amendment.

As long as I am not a felon or certified as mentally deficient, the only answer I have to give when asked why I want a gun is "Because I want one"

We have a cancer in this country, and they are armed.

628x471.jpg

Neil Heslin, father of 6-year-old Newtown shooting victim Jesse Lewis, was heckled at the Connecticut State Legislature as he testified Tuesday in hearings on the aftermath of the Newtown massacre. Gun enthusiasts shouted “the Second Amendment!” several times while Heslin, holding a picture of his son, wondered why Bushmaster assault-style weapons such as the one shooter Adam Lanza used should be sold in the state. “There are a lot of things that should be changed to prevent what happened,” Heslin said. Around 1,500 people—both pro-gun and anti, who all had to pass through metal detectors—attended the hearings at the Connecticut capitol under heightened security. Hundreds testified, with one lawyer insisting “the local and national debate has been co-opted by the anti-gun agenda.”

Read it at Connecticut Post

January 29, 2013 7:05 AM

When these are the types of people you are pissing off .... you must be doing something right.

I wouldn't call that heckling.

Then again I wouldn't use a dead kid as a prop to pass laws that deny others their rights either.

No, you'd tried to pretend that dead kids are less important than your ability to own something you shouldn't have.

no good reason to have a gun...?!

what alternative bad-guyless universe do you live in, Joe...?

Joe lives in the city of dumbass, located in the state of Fucktard.

some gun nutter with a bunker just shot a bus driver 4 times and stole a child and took him to his bunker.

Lets all hope the police can talk this gun nut out of killing the boy

Then again I wouldn't use a dead kid as a prop to pass laws that deny others their rights either.

you really wanna make a difference in the numbers of kids killed by mechanical objects...?

put your money where your mouth is...

call for a ban on any motorized vehicle that goes above 25 miles per hour...

in keeping with your logic, there's no good reason for you to have a vehicle that goes faster than 25 MPH...

The same one you do, the one where guns in the home are 43 times more likely to kill a member of the family than a "bad guy".

Never knew anyone who killed a bad guy.

Have known a few people who buried family members who were killed with that gun they bought for protection.

I dont have to convince you of jack squat. Its my right, which the government is prevented from infringing on by the 2nd amendment.

As long as I am not a felon or certified as mentally deficient, the only answer I have to give when asked why I want a gun is "Because I want one"

Actually, you kind of do, because Public Opinion is turning on you fools.

Second Amendment doesn't mean squat.

There are so many ways we can put you gun nuts out of business. We just haven't had a good enough reason to try... until now.

People have realized the Emperor has no clothes....

you really wanna make a difference in the numbers of kids killed by mechanical objects...?

put your money where your mouth is...

call for a ban on any motorized vehicle that goes above 25 miles per hour...

in keeping with your logic, there's no good reason for you to have a vehicle that goes faster than 25 MPH...

bullshit comparison.

The car is NOT designed to kill people its designed to convey people.

Semis are not for anything but killing people , that is their primarty design.

You dont need a semi for anything but killing people, your other guns are desinged for hunting or precision shooting sport.

There is NO need or secondary use for the guns people want banned

There are so many ways we can put you gun nuts out of business. We just haven't had a good enough reason to try... until now.

lol...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMlpljN5hhY]Randy Newman - Naked Man - A PERMANENT RECORD Audio Restoration - YouTube[/ame]

It must be nice to finally let out your inner facist.

If you can treat the 2nd amendment that callously whats to stop jack booted thugs such as yourself from squashing the others?

Negged for being a nazi bastard.

The same one you do, the one where guns in the home are 43 times more likely to kill a member of the family than a "bad guy".

Have known a few people who buried family members who were killed with that gun they bought for protection.

The very truth that prompted me to get rid of my guns when I had children.

I support the second amendment 100%, but I do not believe it means an invidual has the right to own any weapon they choose.

The very truth that prompted me to get rid of my guns when I had children.

I support the second amendment 100%, but I do not believe it means an invidual has the right to own any weapon they choose.

The 43 times number has been debunked numerous times, but JoJo can't let it go.

A semi automatic rifle is not "any weapon they choose." It is a proven technology that has been availible for civilians to own for decades.

It must be nice to finally let out your inner facist.

If you can treat the 2nd amendment that callously whats to stop jack booted thugs such as yourself from squashing the others?

Negged for being a nazi bastard.

Guy, it's a horseshit argument.

Most of the rest of the world doesn't have widespread private gun ownership, and they are every bit as free as we are. Probably freer in some respects, unless you are a conservatard who defines freedom as the ability of the wealthy to abuse the rest of us.

There's a whole bunch of ways to crush the gun whacks, and it's high time we did it.

We have a cancer in this country, and they are armed.

628x471.jpg

Neil Heslin, father of 6-year-old Newtown shooting victim Jesse Lewis, was heckled at the Connecticut State Legislature as he testified Tuesday in hearings on the aftermath of the Newtown massacre. Gun enthusiasts shouted “the Second Amendment!” several times while Heslin, holding a picture of his son, wondered why Bushmaster assault-style weapons such as the one shooter Adam Lanza used should be sold in the state. “There are a lot of things that should be changed to prevent what happened,” Heslin said. Around 1,500 people—both pro-gun and anti, who all had to pass through metal detectors—attended the hearings at the Connecticut capitol under heightened security. Hundreds testified, with one lawyer insisting “the local and national debate has been co-opted by the anti-gun agenda.”

Read it at Connecticut Post

January 29, 2013 7:05 AM

When you use a picture of your dead child to suppress the rights of Americans, you should expect to be heckled. To pout about it deserves more heckling.

You people on the right are showing your true colors. You are the scum of the earth.

Forum List

Back