Father of Newtown Victim Heckled

One in four people out of 100 are sociopaths.

The current republican party is controled by sociopaths

The same one you do, the one where guns in the home are 43 times more likely to kill a member of the family than a "bad guy".

Never knew anyone who killed a bad guy.

Have known a few people who buried family members who were killed with that gun they bought for protection.

The very truth that prompted me to get rid of my guns when I had children.

I support the second amendment 100%, but I do not believe it means an invidual has the right to own any weapon they choose.

The 43 times number has been debunked numerous times, but JoJo can't let it go.

A semi automatic rifle is not "any weapon they choose." It is a proven technology that has been availible for civilians to own for decades.

"debunked" by who? Lapierre? No credibility. The non-partisan statics are overwhelming.
It's a technology that has been proven as a man killer. Gee, that's really impressive. The "that's the way we've always done it" argument is also a stupid one.

Perfecting the union demands tweaks every now and then.

It must be nice to finally let out your inner facist.

If you can treat the 2nd amendment that callously whats to stop jack booted thugs such as yourself from squashing the others?

Negged for being a nazi bastard.

Guy, it's a horseshit argument.

Most of the rest of the world doesn't have widespread private gun ownership, and they are every bit as free as we are. Probably freer in some respects, unless you are a conservatard who defines freedom as the ability of the wealthy to abuse the rest of us.

There's a whole bunch of ways to crush the gun whacks, and it's high time we did it.

The rest of the world can also go pound sand. Go repeal the 2nd amendment. Until then fuck off.

The very truth that prompted me to get rid of my guns when I had children.

I support the second amendment 100%, but I do not believe it means an invidual has the right to own any weapon they choose.

The 43 times number has been debunked numerous times, but JoJo can't let it go.

A semi automatic rifle is not "any weapon they choose." It is a proven technology that has been availible for civilians to own for decades.

"debunked" by who? Lapierre? No credibility. The non-partisan statics are overwhelming.
It's a technology that has been proven as a man killer. Gee, that's really impressive. The "that's the way we've always done it" argument is also a stupid one.

Perfecting the union demands tweaks every now and then.

Read this. And before you go all "OOOH ITS A GUN RIGHT SITE" actually read the critique.

GunCite - Gun Control Web Site: A Gun in the Home

You right wing turds are the embodiment of victim-hood. The weapon used in this massacre has no place in our communities...NONE. They belong strictly on the battlefield.

OK I'm going to do this again and I am going to ask the same question as I have before.

This Ruger Mini14 Rifle

Mini-14GB.jpg

Is a semiautomatic rifle that shoots a .223 round

This AR 15

bushmaster-r97f.jpg

Both weapons fire the same round at the same rate.

Tell me what is the difference other than cosmetics and why one should be banned and not the other.

Here is what I would do. I wouldn't ban specific weapons.

We found with the last assault weapons ban, gun manufacturers and many dealers have no intention of following the spirit of the law. Manufacturers just created new weapons with barrels that were a few millimeters shorter or were "sporterizing" a rifle by removing its pistol grip and replacing it with a thumb hole in the stock to undermine the law. And they boosted production just before the ban took effect to generate large profits. Dealers moved banned weapons through "off-the-books" sales that were falsely reported to insurance companies and government officials as thefts.

So for a ban to be effective, your Ruger Mini14 and the AR 15 would have to be included in the same category.

I would focus a ban on clip size for all weapons and ammunition.

Exactly what I have been saying all along.

You control freaks have as your end game the banning of all semiautomatic rifles.

And the size of the magazine is not even an issue I can empty 3 10 round mags almost as fast as one 30 round mag.

No, you'd tried to pretend that dead kids are less important than your ability to own something you shouldn't have.
Who are you to tell me what I should or shouldn't have?

there's no good reason for you to have a gun.
Really no good reason? You might want to talk to Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke Jr. who says personal safety is no longer a spectator sport.

“I need you in the game,” he says.

“With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option,” he adds. “You can beg for mercy from a violent criminal, hide under the bed, or you can fight back. ... Consider taking a certified safety course in handling a firearm so you can defend yourself until we get there.”

Read more: Wisconsin sheriff tells residents that calling 911 is ?no longer your best option,? urges them to learn to use guns  - NY Daily News

OK I'm going to do this again and I am going to ask the same question as I have before.

This Ruger Mini14 Rifle

Mini-14GB.jpg

This AR 15

bushmaster-r97f.jpg

Tell me what is the difference other than cosmetics and why one should be banned and not the other.

We found with the last assault weapons ban, gun manufacturers and many dealers have no intention of following the spirit of the law. Manufacturers just created new weapons with barrels that were a few millimeters shorter or were "sporterizing" a rifle by removing its pistol grip and replacing it with a thumb hole in the stock to undermine the law. And they boosted production just before the ban took effect to generate large profits. Dealers moved banned weapons through "off-the-books" sales that were falsely reported to insurance companies and government officials as thefts.

So for a ban to be effective, your Ruger Mini14 and the AR 15 would have to be included in the same category.

You control freaks have as your end game the banning of all semiautomatic rifles.

And the size of the magazine is not even an issue I can empty 3 10 round mags almost as fast as one 30 round mag.

And they wonder why we do not trust them.....

I wouldn't call that heckling.

Then again I wouldn't use a dead kid as a prop to pass laws that deny others their rights either.

No, you'd tried to pretend that dead kids are less important than your ability to own something you shouldn't have.

there's no good reason for you to have a gun.

No in your opnion there is no good reason to own a gun.

Last time I checked I thought your opinion wasn't worth a pound of dog shit

Let me check again:

No still not worth shit.

Our right to snuggle our living children outweights your right to snuggle a mankiller of a gun.

fist meet face

The mere act of owning a weapon is not threatening anyone.

It's the USE of the weapon just as it is the USE of a fist.

Maybe we should cut off everyone's hands before they can punch someone.

It's so much fun to watch gun fetishists make increasingly irrational arguments to protect their fetish.
The fact that I used a ridiculous point to illustrate an equally ridiculous point would go over your head wouldn't it?

dear brain dead gun nutters.

the scotus has already said the right to own a gun is in the constitution.

They also said gun laws are prefectly constitutionaL

the gun nuts DONT have a leg to stand on legally for their nutty claims

This Ruger Mini14 Rifle

Mini-14GB.jpg

This AR 15

bushmaster-r97f.jpg

And the scotus has already said they would be perfectly constitutional.

The MAJORITY gets to deside just like the founders planned it

This Ruger Mini14 Rifle

Mini-14GB.jpg

This AR 15

bushmaster-r97f.jpg

Do you have a reading problem, or a comprehension problem? Which is it?

And the scotus has already said they would be perfectly constitutional.

The MAJORITY gets to deside just like the founders planned it

So if the majority decided to go back to slavery, you would be OK with that?

dear brain dead gun nutters.

the scotus has already said the right to own a gun is in the constitution.

They also said gun laws are prefectly constitutionaL

the gun nuts DONT have a leg to stand on legally for their nutty claims

No one has a problem with gun laws you moron.

We all have to follow them in order to own a gun.

It's the idiocy of banning one particular semiautomatic rifle that I am illustrating because an AR 15 is absolutely no different than any other semiautomatic rifle.

And as I have tried to tell you before those kids would have been made safer by a couple sets of steel doors than they would have by some arbitrary gun ban.

We have a cancer in this country, and they are armed.

628x471.jpg

Neil Heslin, father of 6-year-old Newtown shooting victim Jesse Lewis, was heckled at the Connecticut State Legislature as he testified Tuesday in hearings on the aftermath of the Newtown massacre. Gun enthusiasts shouted “the Second Amendment!” several times while Heslin, holding a picture of his son, wondered why Bushmaster assault-style weapons such as the one shooter Adam Lanza used should be sold in the state. “There are a lot of things that should be changed to prevent what happened,” Heslin said. Around 1,500 people—both pro-gun and anti, who all had to pass through metal detectors—attended the hearings at the Connecticut capitol under heightened security. Hundreds testified, with one lawyer insisting “the local and national debate has been co-opted by the anti-gun agenda.”

Read it at Connecticut Post

January 29, 2013 7:05 AM

When you use a picture of your dead child to suppress the rights of Americans, you should expect to be heckled. To pout about it deserves more heckling.

You people on the right are showing your true colors. You are the scum of the earth.

So in your mind showing light on your lie makes them scum????? You really are assbackwards.

Let me ask you control freaks a question.

I have owned a rifle since I was 6 years old. I am now 46 years old. In that 40 year span, I purchased a few more rifles, shotguns and hand guns. I have fired countless rounds of ammo at the pistol, rifle and skeet ranges at various venues. In those 40 years I have never pointed a weapon at another person, never accidentally fired a weapon and have never injured myself or anyone else with a weapon.

Now can any of you control freaks tell me how do the facts above contribute in any way shape or form to gun violence, murder, or the killing of children ?

The obsession that some folks have with their guns is a bit scarey, IMO.

I mean I understand compensation for small body parts and impotence, but this is a bit over the top.

Realistic, common sense, Constitutional gun control measures should include holding gun owners liable when they are grossly neglegent in securing their weapons when their weapons are used in the commission of a crime.

People who would heckle a man who just lost his son and is telling his son's story are absolute scum. We don't owe them or their opinions a second thought.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back