Father of Newtown Victim Heckled

Realistic, common sense, Constitutional gun control measures should include holding gun owners liable when they are grossly neglegent in securing their weapons when their weapons are used in the commission of a crime.

People who would heckle a man who just lost his son and is telling his son's story are absolute scum. We don't owe them or their opinions a second thought.

You can die on your knees a slave all you want but I will damned if you take me with you!

Realistic, common sense, Constitutional gun control measures should include holding gun owners liable when they are grossly neglegent in securing their weapons when their weapons are used in the commission of a crime.

People who would heckle a man who just lost his son and is telling his son's story are absolute scum. We don't owe them or their opinions a second thought.

You can die on your knees a slave all you want but I will damned if you take me with you!

Don't worry - you'll already be long gone. Singing hymns at the feet of Timothy McVeigh no doubt.

Ya know - while you're wasting all your time on these boards, imagine how many billy goats are making it safely across bridges.....

(Don't send me private messages. Have enough courage to post it - or just keep it to yourself)

Don't worry - you'll already be long gone. Singing hymns at the feet of Timothy McVeigh no doubt.

Ya know - while you're wasting all your time on these boards, imagine how many billy goats are making it safely across bridges.....

(Don't send me private messages. Have enough courage to post it - or just keep it to yourself)
So you are trying to say I am similar to a terrorist like McVeigh????? You are such a loser LOL You have nothing but ignorant hate to spew when people dont blindly act retarded like you.

You can die on your knees a slave all you want but I will damned if you take me with you![/QUOTE]

LMAO. If the government you hate wants you dead, guess what? You will be dead.

And if you are stupid enough to die for an AR15, well die. With an IQ like you must have, it will help the gene pool.

What I would suggest is to hurry out and buy you a dozen AR15 and don't tell anyone.
And definitely don't make government threats on the Internet. You know the NSA tracks these things? Or maybe not. Fuking whack jobs.

So you are trying to say I am similar to a terrorist like McVeigh????? You are such a loser LOL You have nothing but ignorant hate to spew when people dont blindly act retarded like you.

When people like you get so apoplectic and start stammering and slobbering, I know I'm saying something very worthwhile. Thanks.

You can die on your knees a slave all you want but I will damned if you take me with you![/

LMAO. If the government you hate wants you dead, guess what? You will be dead.

And if you are stupid enough to die for an AR15, well die. With an IQ like you must have, it will help the gene pool.

What I would suggest is to hurry out and buy you a dozen AR15 and don't tell anyone.
And definitely don't make government threats on the Internet. You know the NSA tracks these things? Or maybe not. Fuking whack jobs.

First learn to use the quote feature. Second real men fight for what is right and cowards like you bow.

When people like you get so apoplectic and start stammering and slobbering, I know I'm saying something very worthwhile. Thanks.

I know having honor is a alien concept to you.

That is the part I can't figure out. There are several people posting here that claim they will go to war with the US Goverment.

Well; WHAT THE FUK ARE THEY WAITING FOR? GET IT DONE OR STFU ABOUT IT.

You pussies know good and well you will not wage war against the United States Army.
And if the best defense is a good offense, you all are waiting way to long.

The wolves are at you door. Get your war going you bad muttafukers. Before all your gun nut friends come to their senses and realize their mouths are a lot bigger than their balls.

If what you display is "honor" then yes, this is obviously some alternative definition of the word that I was previously unaware of.

No, you'd tried to pretend that dead kids are less important than your ability to own something you shouldn't have.

there's no good reason for you to have a gun.

no good reason to have a gun...?!

what alternative bad-guyless universe do you live in, Joe...?

The same one you do, the one where guns in the home are 43 times more likely to kill a member of the family than a "bad guy".

Never knew anyone who killed a bad guy.

Have known a few people who buried family members who were killed with that gun they bought for protection.

so... you're from Chicago... right...? which, no matter that your alligated, unsubstantiated citations are spurious at best, apparently means that you're citing instances where strict gun laws failed to prevent the things you want to have prevented...

Why didnt the dad push to ban cars, since the perpetrator drove one to the scene? Why not ban sneakers, since he was wearing them?
People think "ban" equals "legislate out of existence." No such luck.

If what you display is "honor" then yes, this is obviously some alternative definition of the word that I was previously unaware of.

You have at it.... I will not take part in enslaving the people of this country....Maybe the brown shirt fits you but it doesnt fit real Americans.

We have a cancer in this country, and they are armed.

628x471.jpg

Neil Heslin, father of 6-year-old Newtown shooting victim Jesse Lewis, was heckled at the Connecticut State Legislature as he testified Tuesday in hearings on the aftermath of the Newtown massacre. Gun enthusiasts shouted “the Second Amendment!” several times while Heslin, holding a picture of his son, wondered why Bushmaster assault-style weapons such as the one shooter Adam Lanza used should be sold in the state. “There are a lot of things that should be changed to prevent what happened,” Heslin said. Around 1,500 people—both pro-gun and anti, who all had to pass through metal detectors—attended the hearings at the Connecticut capitol under heightened security. Hundreds testified, with one lawyer insisting “the local and national debate has been co-opted by the anti-gun agenda.”

Read it at Connecticut Post

January 29, 2013 7:05 AM

The NRA gun cultists have become the new NAMBLA, demanding their constitutional rights.

Both the NRA and NAMBLA end up harming children.

Both the NRA and NAMBLA read the constitution though a demented keyhole, failing to see how public safety trumps their "rights".

Both the NRA and NAMBLA have creepy leaders.

Both the NRA and NAMBLA promoted themselves on the internet, and their members use the internet to get around law enforcement.

Both the NRA and NAMBLA use the internet to exchange information about how LE is trying to catch them.

Both the NRA and NAMBLA believe they are being unfairly targeted....

177907-463nambla_sickos.jpg

CT%20Gun%20Rally%20AP.jpg

Sure, the NRA is better funded than NAMBLA, but hopefully they'll both be nonexistent soon.
The real disgusting part of your post is that I have to wait 26 hours and 58 minutes before I can neg it.

Define negligence in securing a weapon. If I leave my Glock on the sidewalk on Government St. in Mobile, maybe that is negligent. If I have one standing in the corner by the back door, it is not.

You bring out your dead child as a reason to remove or limit my rights when I have done nothing wrong, then I have the right to question your integrity, honesty, Morales, and respect for the one who died.

You don't have rights to kill a six year old with assault weapons and clips..

Idiot.

Talk about being an idiot.. Try looking in a mirror.

You'd also see a liar.

I didn't say that anyone had the right to kill a six year old with any kind of weapon, or with no weapon at all.

That is the part I can't figure out. There are several people posting here that claim they will go to war with the US Goverment.

Well; WHAT THE FUK ARE THEY WAITING FOR? GET IT DONE OR STFU ABOUT IT.

You pussies know good and well you will not wage war against the United States Army.
And if the best defense is a good offense, you all are waiting way to long.

The wolves are at you door. Get your war going you bad muttafukers. Before all your gun nut friends come to their senses and realize their mouths are a lot bigger than their balls.

We are betting we won't have to, but, a lot of us are willing to die.
The US Military took an oath to both obey their C in C AND uphold the US Constitution. I'm willing to bet they will honor the latter and will refuse to take up arms against their fellow citizens.
Soldiers are not robots They have families at home that own guns. Most of them own civilian weapons. It is ludicrous to believe the military will act against their interests and the Constitution to blindly follow a C in C that orders them to forcefully disarm the public.

Here is what I would do. I wouldn't ban specific weapons.

We found with the last assault weapons ban, gun manufacturers and many dealers have no intention of following the spirit of the law. Manufacturers just created new weapons with barrels that were a few millimeters shorter or were "sporterizing" a rifle by removing its pistol grip and replacing it with a thumb hole in the stock to undermine the law. And they boosted production just before the ban took effect to generate large profits. Dealers moved banned weapons through "off-the-books" sales that were falsely reported to insurance companies and government officials as thefts.

So for a ban to be effective, your Ruger Mini14 and the AR 15 would have to be included in the same category.

I would focus a ban on clip size for all weapons and ammunition.

Exactly what I have been saying all along.

You control freaks have as your end game the banning of all semiautomatic rifles.

And the size of the magazine is not even an issue I can empty 3 10 round mags almost as fast as one 30 round mag.

And the scotus has already said they would be perfectly constitutional.

The MAJORITY gets to deside just like the founders planned it

The MAJORITY gets to decide?

Does that mean the "Majority" gets to decide that Gays can't get married? That Women can't go into combat units?

Get real. Tyranny of the Majority is one of the things the Constitution protects us against.

Exactly what I have been saying all along.

You control freaks have as your end game the banning of all semiautomatic rifles.

And the size of the magazine is not even an issue I can empty 3 10 round mags almost as fast as one 30 round mag.

So if the majority decided to go back to slavery, you would be OK with that?

Yes she would if she wanted to be consistent with her belief that the majority is always right.

So if the majority decided to go back to slavery, you would be OK with that?

Yes she would if she wanted to be consistent with her belief that the majority is always right.

And what the supreme court says is gospel... COUGH Plessy V. Fergueson....COUGH COUGH.

Forum List

Back